Scrabble, WordSmith, Words With Friends, Word Game, DroidWords, Literati, WordWise, Crosswords, Word Mix & WordFeud
- Built-in popular dictionaries (SOWPODS, TWL, ENABLE)
- Dictionaries installed on your phone - no network access required
- Toggle background transparency (see the game underneath)
- A choice of dictionary definitions to use
- Enter up to 8 letters, unlimited board letters and 2 blanks
- Sort the results by length or score in order to find the best playable word
- Runs in status bar for quick access within games
- Three seperate tabs for Anagrams, Scrabble and Crosswords
- Records last word search
- Highlights board, rack and blank letter for easy identification
- Two letter word reference list available from options menu.
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Unlimited word length and search results
- No advertising
В данной игре Вам даются слова с перемешанными буквами, анаграммы. Ваша цель: угадать слова, задуманные в игре (решить анаграмму). На первый взгляд кажется, но сложность будет нарастать и постепенно слова будут становиться всё сложнее и сложнее!
С данной игрой Вы можете с пользой провести время, угадывая слова с перетасованными буквами. Эта игра в слова довольно простая, поэтому предупреждаем сразу, что она не подойдёт эрудитам и тем, кто хочет сесть и основательно включить мозг на полную катушку :) Игра довольно проста и может претендовать лишь на увлекательную убивалку времени :)
В игре используются только всем известные и знакомые слова!
Мы постарались справиться с теми проблемами, которые есть в других аналогичных играх, а именно:
• В игре используются только существительные в единственном числе, именительном падеже. Никаких имён собственных, прилагательных, глаголов как в других играх - мы это учли.
• Все слова известные. Никаких неизвестных и "бредовых" слов, из-за которых слово невозможно угадать. Мы вручную проверяли каждое слово, чтобы оно было всем известным и понятным, поэтому будьте уверены, что все слова, которые предлагает Вам игра - Вы знаете, несмотря на сложность задания :)
• ВСЕ слова проверены на правописание: ошибок и опечаток - нет. Орфография радует глаз :)
• Исключили проблему с двойными словами. Когда Вы вводите слово, а программа не принимает его, поскольку автором загадано другое слово (мы дополнительно проверяли, чтобы таких слов не было).
• Нет проблемы с буквой "ё". Из-за разночтений в других аналогичных играх возникают проблемы именно с этой буквой. Мы справились с данной проблемой.
Like in Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order, in this case to find the hidden word.
You can change the dictionary to play with English or Deutsch words in the game options. Default dictionary is in Deutsch.
You can also change the words length for harder difficulty or the game time.
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to email@example.com. Thanks !
Anagram Puzzle is equipped with roughly the top 15,000 words of American English. This ensures that the puzzles are fun and not too difficult.
The retro ambiance is a tribute to the sixties and provides a very peaceful environment for concentration.
But you will have to be quick and accurate to find the right word in the allowed time!
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal and Hard.
- Infinite Number of Words!
- Many Bonuses available when you need help!
- 11 languages supported
Similar to the Hangman game, Find The Word is a great cerebral training for word game addicts that will allow over time to improve your vocabulary.
Thanks to the many languages supported, you will even be able to play in a foreign language.
If you like word games, Find The Word will provide you with hours of fun and entertainment.
An anagram is a word or phrase which can be formed from another by rearranging its letters.
Input any letters, and Word Finder will find words made from those letters, including those which do not use all of the letters given.
You can also try replacing unknown letters with question marks (e.g. "w?rdf???er" -> "wordfinder"). With question marks in the input, Word Finder will show you words which are of the correct length and which have your letters in the correct places. This is good for other puzzles such as crosswords.
Word Finder has dictionaries for US and UK English.
Word Finder can help you in many puzzles, riddles, and games.
Scrabble Helper is an anagram tool designed to help you find the best playable words for games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Angry Words (Apalabrados), Words by Post, DroidWords, WordSmith, Word Game, WordWise & Word Mix.
You can enter up to 12 Rack Letters including 2 Blanks & 4 Board Letters (Download the Pro version to enter Double & Triple Letter Scores!)
Search History allows you quickly go back through previous searches.
Multiple Games support allows you to play games in different languages easily. Use Scrabble Helper as a language learning tool. (Translations coming soon!)
Application runs in Status Bar for quick access within games. See your game and letters from within Scrabble Helper via the custom Transparent Keyboard. Preview words against the game board without having to switch back and forth between the apps.
Sort the results by Length, Score, Board/Blank Letter or Letter Position in order to find the best playable word. Board and Blank letters are highlighted in results and preview screen for easy reference.
Suports the following dictionaries:
English International (CSW2012)
English International (SOWPODS)
English USA (TWL06)
English USA (TWL98)
English North American (ENABLE)
Words With Friends
French (ODS4 & ODS5 & ODS6)
Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results (English only - uses Wikidictionary)
Use the Word Judge to check validity & definition of any word quickly.
Custom Scoring for Scrabble, WordFeud, Words with Friends and Words by Post (Angry Words uses Scrabble scoring).
Free version has Ads, 100 Words Limit and 7 Letter Max Word length returned.
Upgrade to the Pro Version for No Limits on No. Words Returned or their Length, plus Advanced Searching Options!
*** Info Regarding PHONE_STATE permission ***
Since a number of comments have asked about it, I thought I would clarify why this permission was added.
This permission was added due to an update of the advertising sdk. It is required in order to send a devices unique identifier along with an ad request so that accurate statistics of individuals viewing/clicking ads can be collected.
This id is not sensitive information. This is mine: 04C729DFB96AC994C06F13E09E5EB03E
Since I rely on advertising revenue in order to be paid for maintaining the app and pay for the server costs, this was a necessary change.
If you are worried about the risks of this permission (it potentially does allow access to other information, such as a phone number from a received call), then you have the option to download the Pro version, which does not require it since it does not have Ads.
Alternately you can choose to not download the update and keep your tinfoil hat securely fastened.
Thanks for your continued support.
*** 25 Feb 2012 - Server Status Update ***
SCRABBLE HELPER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Thanks to everyone for your patience while this was resolved and once again sorry for the extended downtime due to me being away!
Find words on the board by swiping your finger across the screen. The letters form words when connected to each other.
Word Hunter is a word/puzzle game. It’s a mix up between Boggle (like Ruzzle) and Bejeweled.
If you are a fan of word games you will love Word Hunter. It draws inspirations from word games such as Scrabble, Boggle, Motus and many others.
This word game is quite easy to pick up but while it remains simple to play, it has both depth and variety in the gameplay. You will need to be fast and think on your feet !
It also has huge replay value since each board is unique !
If you encounter an issue, please consider dropping me a mail so I can fix it !
Niner is a traditional word game where the objective is to form as many words as possible from a grid of nine letters. Each letter tile can only be used once and the center letter tile is mandatory.
Words must have at least four letters. There is always at least one word containing all nine letters.
Niner supports wiktionary lookup by long-clicking words, making it not only challenging and addictive but also educational. A great way to extend your vocabulary or improve your Wordfeud score!
The perfect complement to Words With Friends, Wordfeud and Hangman!
Currently supporting English (subset of TWL) and Swedish dictionaries.
1) Word composition mode, with support for Scrabble, Words With Friends and WordFeud scoring
2) Pattern matching mode
The user can enter as many letters as he/she wishes and press the “Search” button.
The question mark (?) represents a single unknown character. In composition mode, only one question mark character is allowed. The asterisk (*) represents a sequence of characters (or no characters at all) and it is supported only in pattern matching mode. Again, only one asterisk is allowed.
Mandatory letters (or letter sequences) are letters or sequences of letters that every accepted word must contain. The user can choose whether a word must include all mandatory letters (AND condition) or just one of them (OR condition). The mandatory letters must be a subset of the original set of the selected letters. They are separated by commas. Mandatory letters are used only in word composition mode.
- Selected letters (qwertyuiop)
- Mandatory (qu,t)
Examples of patterns:
- class*, find all words beginning with “class”.
- *room, find all words ending in “room”.
- c*room, find all words beginning with “c” and ending in “room”
- cr??sw??d, crossword pattern
- c?a*room, mixed pattern
There is no restriction concerning the number of letters entered by the user, but the maximum number of words returned cannot exceed 1500. The user can narrow down the query space of a search by defining the minimum number of letters in a word (available only in composition mode).
The application requires 5.5 Mbytes of extra memory for dictionary installation.
This app is NOT associated in any way with the companies that manufacture and distribute (in physical or electronic form) the aforementioned word puzzle games. In addition, there is no warranty that the proposed words will be accepted as valid in any of those games.
The game is based on the official ITIL glossary.
With 234 puzzles in total, see how well you know your subject!
From the letters which you propose, it supplies all the valid words and all the playable words by adding any letter.
The reference dictionary is the one used during the competitions of French-speaking Scrabble.
You submit letters by pressing on the corresponding zone of the screen then on the sharp to initiate the research. To see the continuation of the list of words, you just have to click the blue words. Click the proposed letters to reposition the list at the beginning. Press on the trash to propose new letters.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, Words With Friends, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, NSF, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ordsök, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, Scrabble, scrabble cheat, scrabble words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
Then this app is right for you.
Spend some time with seven word games or find a word you need for playing.
- Code Word
- Hidden Words
- Word Morph
Have a fun! ;-)
Lightweight voice recorder app, plenty of amazing features:
- Background Recording
- User-friendly interface
- Very simple grafichs that looks great on every screen (specially on AMOLED)
- Share your recording with Bluetooth, Gmail, Email, SMS, Whatsapp...
- In-app listening with seekbar
- Instant replay of the last recording
- Allow you to delete and rename your recording (just long press on the file you want to delete/rename)
- Widget for direct recording!! (Just click on RECWidget to start recording)
BEFORE GIVING A POOR RATING BE SURE YOUR APP IS UP TO DATE!!
PLEASE DON'T USE TASK KILLER WHILE RECORDING!
DONATE VERSION NOW AVAILABLE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pgs.apps.simpleaudiorecorder.donate
To celebrate the launch on the market, for now completely free, without ads!!!
- Solved the bug that caused continous force close if records were corrupted
- Other minor bug fixes
- Recordings now saved in "sdcard/RecordingPGS" for an easier management with your pc by USB or SDCard
- FIRST TIME YOU LAUNCH THE APP, ALL YOUR EXISTING RECORDINGS WILL BE COPIED IN THE NEW PATH.
- The old path will not be deleted to avoid any data loose
- Fix stability issues
- Solve issues in background recording on some device (Atrix, Droid, Milestone)
- NEW!!! diRECt Widget!
- For direct recording: just click the widget to start recording.
- New buttons graphics!
- Full Android 3.0 support
** Seekbar fix on Galaxy Nexus
Have you been in a place but do not know how to come back?
By the way you've seen a beautiful landscape and you want to show it to your friends?
"Find my Way" is the solution!
You just need to Check-In and save the place where you are.
"Find my Way" will find the way for you!
- Pressing Check-in, you activate the GPS location and you can see on the map the place where you are
- Ensure that the GPS has actually right fixed the place!
- If the GPS has not yet located correctly, the map indicates a point in the Atlantic Ocean. Wait and try to press Check-In.
- Once the GPS has found the point, press Store. Choose a name for the point and the Position where to save it
- If you save a point in a Position already occupied, the old point will be deleted
- To access saved locations click "Stored Places"
- Just click on the desired place to access the Navigator
Help Dr.Potato to rebuild the constellations on a trip South-North, from the Southern Cross (Crux) up to Little Bear (Ursa Minor).
Collect the Magical Circles to survive in space and avoid the explosives Rhombuses and the Bombs from the evil Mr.Pepper.
You need to play Tutorial when you first start the game.
Collect Stars that you find on the journey, they're going to rebuild the constellations!
You need to complete a constellation to switch to the next.
If you'll reach the Polar Star, you could play the Bonus Level and rebuilt the Dragon Constellation.
Test your knowledge of English language!
It's very useful for children, will be kind of playing Scrabble without tiles all around!
The letters forming the words to guess are displayed in bulk randomly, object of the game is to find the correct word.
In some cases with the same letters you can form many words of sense, but only one is the winner!
The levels "Medium" and "Hard" also have a range of hint:
repeatedly clicking on the "Help" button will display the first few letters of the word.
The maximum level of help could be changed in the settings ("Menu" and then "Settings"), and includes 3 options: "Light", "Medium", "Strong".
The word database is constantly updated!
Words can be randomly re-displayed: it is a conscious choice, since you could allow other people to play with your phone and face on your same word!
To access the Guide offline: "Menu" and then "Help".