- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
1. Powerful: incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded, you can record both sides of your voice calls;
2. Completely free, and support every model of Android phones version 2.1 and above;
3. The recorded voice sounds clear, you can use the app built-in playback and easily export your recorded calls to the SD card, and send by email, WhatsApp or other means;
4. Automatic recording to mp3 format with built-in playback.
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access (only for ads)
- access network state (only for ads）
- read phone state(to record properly when the call comes in)
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Mail me if any questions.
♠ Save video in SD card, player for watch your video
✔ You can use recorder even when your phone turn off screen, lock, run other application, etc..
✔ Setting Show/hide small camera preview everywhere in phone screen
✔ Setting show icon in notification bar when recording
✔ Widget help you start recorder quickly,
✔ This application include video player.
Let enjoy this application.
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Ability to search recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
- No waiting, lag or delay to load up the camera on your phone.
- Records at the highest quality setting of your phone.
- It is just a quick video recorder.
- Again, it does not record your screen, record minecraft, make your youtube channel better or anything that isn't in the description. It records video using your camera. That's it. Is anyone still reading this stuff?
Get direct access to the video camera of your Android device without needing to load the camera app or change from photo mode to video mode. Line up your camera and click to start recording a video.
No special permissions needed.
Videos save in your default camera directory. /DCIM/Camera/
Icon sourced from: Martz90 (Martin)
Default License: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivate 3.0
It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop so it requires no rooting.
Videos are stored in an easy to find folder, so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
"... aptly named..." - Android Police :)
AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
This screen recording app will let you make beautiful screencast videos by providing every feature that you need in a simple and elegant user experience design.
AZ screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the screencast videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
In the settings, you can enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing.
Additionally, there are many other features in this free screen recorder such as setting video resolution, bit-rate, screen orientation, customized timer to stop, saving directory selection, view/share or delete your recorded videos... All of them are free for you!
Our goal is to develop the best free screen recorder that makes everyone satisfied but if you want to support us and/or want to upgrade to pro version, you can buy the donation package and get the super cool and unique features that cannot be found from any other screen recorder in the market :
★ Magic button : a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
★ Overlay front camera : you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
★ Countdown timer : is there something you have to prepare before recording ? Don't worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
★ Draw on screen : this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen colour directly on your screen.
★ Trim videos : the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information, you can trim the parts you don't want to make your videos even more impressive.
Our HUGE thanks to Bruno Mioto, Jose Castillo, droidiat, Chau Thai and Simon Mehringer for helping us translating this screen recording app to Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, German, French and Korean.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at email@example.com
This is a stealth app that helps you record video in the background, even when the phone’s screen is locked. This is a very handy tool in situations that require you to capture footage without the knowledge of the party in question.
Salient features :
★ High, Medium and Low quality video recording options provided
★ Recordings available in 3gp or Mp4 formats
★ Unlimited recording time
★ Application movable to SD Card
Instructions for use:
★ To start recording, click on the ‘Start’ button of the app
★ The application gets triggered in the background
★ To stop recording, you just need to tap on the ‘recording’ post on notification or click on 'Stop' button of the app, and your file is saved
★ Use long press on recording list to delete video
Can be used as:
Spy video camera
Spy video recorder
Hidden video camera
Background video camera
Secret video recorder
Keyword: spy camera, spy DVR, spy video, background camera, stealth camera, stealh video, secret camera, secret video, secret video camera, secret video recorder, SVR, hidden camera, hidden video, hidden video recorder, silent camera, silent video, silent recorder, silent DVR
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
AllCallRecorder records incoming and outgoing calls on your Android phone. It saves telephone conversations in 3gp files.
You can send recorded calls via e-mail, Skype, any cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, YouTube), Facebook, bluetooth, etc
It is free AD-SUPPORTED version.
Please buy AllCallRecorder Deluxe to donate and remove ads.
To delete or send a single record, long type on it to show context menu.
keywords: auto call recorder, call record, call recording, record every call
Have you been in a place but do not know how to come back?
By the way you've seen a beautiful landscape and you want to show it to your friends?
"Find my Way" is the solution!
You just need to Check-In and save the place where you are.
"Find my Way" will find the way for you!
- Pressing Check-in, you activate the GPS location and you can see on the map the place where you are
- Ensure that the GPS has actually right fixed the place!
- If the GPS has not yet located correctly, the map indicates a point in the Atlantic Ocean. Wait and try to press Check-In.
- Once the GPS has found the point, press Store. Choose a name for the point and the Position where to save it
- If you save a point in a Position already occupied, the old point will be deleted
- To access saved locations click "Stored Places"
- Just click on the desired place to access the Navigator
Help Dr.Potato to rebuild the constellations on a trip South-North, from the Southern Cross (Crux) up to Little Bear (Ursa Minor).
Collect the Magical Circles to survive in space and avoid the explosives Rhombuses and the Bombs from the evil Mr.Pepper.
You need to play Tutorial when you first start the game.
Collect Stars that you find on the journey, they're going to rebuild the constellations!
You need to complete a constellation to switch to the next.
If you'll reach the Polar Star, you could play the Bonus Level and rebuilt the Dragon Constellation.
Test your knowledge of English language!
It's very useful for children, will be kind of playing Scrabble without tiles all around!
The letters forming the words to guess are displayed in bulk randomly, object of the game is to find the correct word.
In some cases with the same letters you can form many words of sense, but only one is the winner!
The levels "Medium" and "Hard" also have a range of hint:
repeatedly clicking on the "Help" button will display the first few letters of the word.
The maximum level of help could be changed in the settings ("Menu" and then "Settings"), and includes 3 options: "Light", "Medium", "Strong".
The word database is constantly updated!
Words can be randomly re-displayed: it is a conscious choice, since you could allow other people to play with your phone and face on your same word!
To access the Guide offline: "Menu" and then "Help".
Mettete alla prova la vostra conoscenza della lingua italiana!
E' molto utile ai bambini, sarà un po' come giocare a Scarabeo senza le tessere per casa!!!
Le lettere che compongono le parole da indovinare, vengono mostrate alla rinfusa in modo casuale, scopo del gioco è trovare la parola corretta.
In alcuni casi con le stesse lettere è possibile formare più parole di senso compiuto, ma solo una è quella vincente!
I livelli "Medium" e "Hard" possiedono inoltre una serie di aiuti:
cliccando più volte sul pulsante "Help", verranno visualizzate le prime lettere della parola.
Il livello massimo di aiuto utilizzabile è modificabile nelle Impostazioni ("Menu" e poi "Impostazioni"), e prevede 3 possibilità di scelta: "Light", "Medium", "Strong".
Il database di parole è in continuo aggiornamento!
Le parole possono essere riproposte in maniera casuale: è una scelta voluta in quanto potreste far giocare al vostro telefono anche altre persone e metterle alla prova sulla vostra stessa parola!
Per accedere alla Guida Offline: "Menu" e poi "Guida".