Love it! After playing around with the settings and colors, I find myself hypnotized at times with the fluidity of the motion of the smoke and the colors mixing. I have a suggestion thought. You have the option for Continuous Smoke. How about an option for Random Smoke? After a while, everything goes black because the smoke disappears. How about the options for the occasional random smoke, even if the screen doesn't get touched? Just so there's SOMETHING there on the screen every once in a while.
Good I like the app very much but I'm facing problem to keep it in my phone system. When I charge the phone and the app is on, my device becoming very hot and the battery takes longer time than usual to fill up.
Needs more optimization... Its neat but really slow even on low settings.
What happened It used to look better than this. Something changed about it.
I wish it had a more realistic flow
Good Iluminating colors enjoyable
- Added support for Smoke Play to run as a DayDream (Android 4.2+)
- Tweaked defaults and performance
- Double tap to switch between drawing objects and smoke
- Some tab friendly tweaks.
- Out of beta for the new year, woohoo!
Version 1.9.7 beta
- Added some adMob ads in the settings screen, please click them!
- Added a setting to draw transparent objects.
Romp to rise and get involved in an eternal recreation.
Child's Play - games for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and young children