We give you a real US number for FREE, that can text ANY number. The person you are texting DOES NOT need to have HeyWire, you can text them directly to their normal phone.
★ Free texting to any US and Canadian mobile phones
★ Text FREE from the Web: Go to app.heywire.com, login with your HeyWire number
★ Text FREE from your Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heywire/id696765599?mt=12
★ Selfie Editor: Improve your selfies before you send them
★ Photo editing: Turn pics into art with filters, enhancements, and stickers
★ Meme Generator: Create your own MEME’s out of your photos
★ Instant Voice Messaging: Record your voice and send it via text
★ Works great on WiFi
★ Excellent tablet support
★ Streaming music clips: Choose from 100+ songs to attach to your messages
★ TweetNow: The first & only global text-to-Twitter service with notifications for FREE
★ Voice Tweets: post Instant Voice Messages directly to Twitter
★ Auto-Reply: to respond when you can’t
WHY USE HEYWIRE:
- Your friends don’t need to have the app
- Great tablet support
- Turn your photos into Memes
- Travel across the world and text back to any phone in the US for free
- Text friends in any language
- Save hundreds of $$ per year
- Tweet your Memes
- Group text with up to 10 friends
- 1 HeyWire account across all your screens — iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad & Computer
- Text using Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
TEXT FREE TO MOBILE PHONES IN THESE COUNTRIES:
United States, Mexico, Canada, UK, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, St. Lucia, Sint Maarten, Northern Mariana Islands, Monserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Grenada, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, United States Virgin Islands (USVI), British Virgin Islands (BVI), Antigua, Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, The Bahamas, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Uruguay, Suriname, Paraguay, Guyana, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, Colombia
IS IT REALLY FREE TEXTING?
YES! Texting from a real phone number costs us real money so by placing a small ad within the app, we keep your messages flying around the world for FREE. HeyWire does use data, so make sure you have a data plan or use Wifi where available. For your friends who aren’t on HeyWire, standard text messaging rates apply to text a U.S. Phone Number (nothing extra).
Friend us: www.facebook.com/goheywire
Follow us: www.twitter.com/goheywire
Watch us: www.youtube.com/goheywire
Need Help?: http://help.heywire.com
Love HeyWire? Please rate us a 5 star ★★★★★ in the Android Market!
Thanks for downloading & giving us a try! Go HeyWire!
**Now compatible with Android Wear**
Burner helps keep your mobile phone number more private and secure. Make calls and send texts from your new number. Receive calls, texts and voicemails on your Burner private number. Find a new number in any area code. Burn your free number anytime and calls to that number will simply receive an “out of service” message. Now with MMS / picture messaging capability!
***Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions***
Named one of TIME Magazine's Top 50 Apps of 2013 and featured in Wired Magazine, Engadget, BoingBoing, Uncrate, Lifehacker, and many more.
★ "Having a thin layer of privacy between yourself and the rest of the world, when needed, is hard to put a price on.” - New York Times
★ "Burner has you covered!" -GigaOm
Use Burner temporary phone numbers just as you would your regular phone number. Burner includes:
✓ New free phone number
✓ Incoming and outgoing voice calls / text messages
✓ MMS / Picture messages
✓ Custom Voicemail greetings
✓ Integration with your Android Wear devices (watch, glass, etc.)
Burner is perfect for any time you want to keep in touch, but may not want to give out your personal, private number. Temporary phone numbers are ideal for:
✓ Dating / Online Dating (OkCupid, Tinder, HowAboutWe, Zoosk, PoF, Grindr)
✓ Job searches or multiple business lines
✓ Temporary projects
✓ Doctors, lawyers, teachers, and sales professionals
✓ Craigslist, Backpage, Ebay, Amazon, Etsy (buying or selling)
✓ Social networks (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Foursquare, etc.)
✓ Private conversations
✓ Staying anonymous
What users are saying about Burner - Free New Number:
★★★★★ “Saved me from having to buy a separate phone.”
★★★★★ “GREAT, FABULOUS, AWESOME APP!”
★★★★★ “Protects my privacy and lets me communicate.”
NEW PHONE NUMBERS
• Get another number in any area code
• Create new private numbers (first one is a free number!)
• Easily name each new number so you can keep track of its purpose (e.g. “Craigslist”)
• Quickly share your free number via social networks or email
STAY IN TOUCH
• Access your address book from Burner
• Manage SMS and ringer notifications for each burner
• View and manage history for all your burners
• Use your Android wearable device to view and reply to texts
STAY PRIVATE AND ANONYMOUS
• Callers will only ever see your disposable phone number, keeping you anonymous and your main number private
• Caller ID displays your new disposable number, masking your main phone number
• “Burn” your disposable phone number at the click of a button, perfect for private conversations. You can get another number or more with the same features at any time!
• Burned numbers instantly go out of service and are deleted from your phone
• Reverse lookups on your private numbers will not lead back to your info
IMPORTANT: Not for tablet usage. Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Not all burners are free -- please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
Funbers is a new app that allows you to have many additional real phone numbers on just one phone. It also protects your privacy. You can use the numbers just like you normally would for calling and texting.
It's great for:
- Businesses (local presence, separate number from your personal number)
- Selling things online
- Dating (not sure if it's a keeper or a creeper?)
- Tracking marketing campaigns
- And many more scenarios (Doctors, Teachers, Realtors etc)
All your numbers can be used to make & receive calls, Voicemail, send and receive text (SMS) messages, send pictures, and many more things.
Protecting yourself with a Funber gives you the confidence to communicate freely and the ability to avoid callers and remain anonymous — all on your current phone with absolute privacy. You can rest easy knowing that you are not giving out your real number and you can change or add more Funber numbers at any time.
- Your Funber comes in handy in many ways
• Your Private Number: Incoming and outgoing calls, including phone records remain confidential. Use on social networks or job interviews to protect your real number.
• Online Dating: Remain in control of your conversations with an anonymous number.
• Online Shopping: Now you won’t have to worry about appearing on a solicitor’s call list
• Craigslist or eBay Postings: Avoid posting your true number online for the world to see, keep your privacy protected as they can’t locate where you live by your Funber.
• A Second Number: Great for your small business or home office.
- HOW IT WORKS
• Easily create a unique phone number. Add as many as you’d like.
• Remain private and discreet as your share your Funber number with others.
• Block callers with supplied messages, such as a disconnected tone.
• Remove your Funber anytime and create a new one to start all over.
- FREE TRIAL
Everyone gets a free trial! Get a number for 24 hours and $0.3 credits. Make calls, send texts and make sure it fits your purpose. If you like it, then it's easy to switch the trial to a subscription.
In the age of information that we live in, getting in touch is easy — but doing so in a way that you remain in control of your personal details is hard. Funbers helps you speak freely with safety in numbers.
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Threema takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Threema is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• create Poll
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Threema differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Threema application is constantly being improved.
Threema requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Threema ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Threema's functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
WHY IS THREEMA A PAID APP
Threema only requires a one-time fee. There are NO recurring charges. The price covers operating expenses and further development of the Threema platform.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq.html
Follow us on:
After caller info is found, user can:
★ Block future calls from that number / send to voicemail
★ Discuss the call with other users
★ Save as a new contact
★ Dial the number
★ Map the caller's location without leaving the app
★ Expand the search to popular search engines like Google with one tap
★ And more!
100% free and anonymous, with no login , no subscription, and no in-app purchases required.
If you enjoy this app but would prefer it without ads, please check out our paid version - Reverse Lookup Plus. It contains the same functionality, without advertising, for a one-time fee that helps support development of future updates. The choice is yours!
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ sections below and if they don't answer your question, please send us an email so we can help you. We read and respond to every single email we receive, usually within a few hours. Reviews doubling as support requests are difficult to follow up on properly and sometimes we may miss them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Because we value privacy and respect yours, we'd like you to know what permissions are used for in this app.
If you'd like a more detailed explanation, please visit http://nomadicratio.com/word-android-permissions/
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
•READ CALL LOG - to list your unknown calls on the main screen
•WRITE SD CARD - required for embedded Google Maps(temporary cache files for improved map performance)
You can use "Search People" to
search people on Facebook,
search people videos,
search people photos,
search people tweets,
search people emails,
search people documents,
search people on newspapers,
search people on job websites.
It is small, fast, and safe. It only needs internet permission.
All messages are encrypted from app to app, so your messages are safe and secure. We only store your messages after they have been encrypted locally from inside the app.
Message & post anonymously, your avatar doesn't have to be tied to your real identity.
Automatic & manual message delete options provide you more ways to remove your private messages.
Nxtty does not use your phone contact list, phone number or social media connections for login. We also do not store any personal details such as password, phone numbers or e-mail addresses. The information you enter on signup are only used to generate your private & public keys and are not stored.
Free Anonymous calling over wifi or 3G to any contact in your list.
Open Chat feature allows you to publicly post chat room style.
Crypto tipping is fun and simple. Just hit the red button beside the avatar on any post that you like in Open Chat..
Create your own avatar and begin posting
Cryptographic Protocol: Nxtty utilizes the Nxt Peer-2-peer (P2P) cryptographic platform for private chat message encryption. Encryption is handled by the Nxt crypto platform which also manages all private & public key exchange. The Nxt crypto protocol is open source the source code can be found below:
Nxt cryptographic protocol: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/overview
Email us via: email@example.com
On twitter - @cryptomessenger
On facebook - Nxtty
Visit us at: www.nxtty.com
1) Currently avatar are not encrypted. Your avatar are stored on our servers as plain images.
2) Anonymous calling functionality of x86 based processor will be updated in the future. Currently will not support call function.
3) Use us to communicate with others on craigslist.
--------- appsZOOM.com Janel Torkington (Published: 2015-03-05) ---------
YO! lets you connect and share with those who are most relevant to you: your friends, family, classmates and co-workers … wherever you go.
★ 5 billion people cannot afford to share
--- YO! Lets everyone connect and share for free ---
★ Share memories 1000x faster than today
--- Share photos, files, music & videos over WiFi without the slowness of the Internet ----
★ Send messages ‘off-the-grid’ for better privacy
--- Hyperlocal means your data will never pass through central servers---
** WHAT DOES IT DO? **
YO! is a free mobile app that lets users send data, peer-to-peer, between Android-based smartphones (cross platform coming soon). The data – be it any message, video, photo, song, file, or .apk application file – is transmitted over existing WiFi routers and access points without ever going to the Internet.
Use YO! to message, share, and communicate from one side of a school to the other. Communicate all across a university campus without using any data or Internet bandwidth. Share files and documents between office floors. And then when you get home, share videos, music, apps, and photos with your family easily.
** HOW DOES IT WORK? **
YO! uses patent-pending technology to transfer files over WiFi and your local network. This technology uses a proprietary communication protocol as well as parts of the technology behind WiFi Direct for Android devices and Multipeer Connectivity Framework within Apple devices to make it easy to connect and share across devices.
If you do not have access to a WiFi router (remember, you can use any old WiFi router... it doesn't have to be connected to the Internet), you can turn your phone into an instant HotSpot and you can share and connect with your friends and classmates with the same speed and simplicity.
YO! also has an Internet messaging service to let you share across the world if you want to share with someone who is not nearby and part of your local network.
** LANGUAGE SUPPORT **
English, Spanish, Bengali (Bangla) - More languages coming soon.
** SUPPORT **
We’re always excited to hear from you!
If you have any feedback or questions email us at:
Supports all Apple iOS emoji icons.
Once installed, simply access the emoji icons by using the (+) button when composing a new message in the chompSMS application.
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
NOTE: BACK UP YOUR SECRET KEYS! Preferably before updating. There were many database changes. If something goes wrong, then email me... the keys can be recovered in that case.
A fork of APG called OpenKeychain added most of the new features, which have now been merged back into APG.
APG development is active again and I'm mostly working on the implementation of PGP/MIME now.
* Fix K-9 integration that was broken in 1.1.0
* Merge OpenKeychain development back into APG
* new drawer layout (touch top left icon)
* KeyRing without private master key Import
* QR key sharing
* NFC key sharing
* colorized fingerprints
* K-9 support
* manage secret/public keys (eg. GPG/PGP)
* encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify emails and files
* integration with K9
* HKP Keyserver support
* basic key creation and editing possible
* Intent API for other apps
Please rate it and suggest features you want.
Source code is GPLv3 and can be found here: https://github.com/thialfihar/apg
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
Try it free for 7 days.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock, hide and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Choose your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard, so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast SecureLine is a VPN client that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ – with IPsec technology – to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Also it works for bypass sensitive VOIP or proxy, to make them safe or unlock them.
Try our 7-day free trial.
Premium pricing after trial period: $2.59/month, or $19.99/year.
Unfortunately we could not keep this VPN app free forever, as we have to pay for high-speed servers to keep your droid data secure.
Find more info at http://www.avast.com/secureline-android
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the name of any unknown number with Search-it!
Search-it gives you unlimited reverse number lookups from your call history or via manual entry. Lookup calls from businesses, land-lines, or cell phones in this easy-to-use app!
Free Trial - Unlimited lookups for the first 7 days.
Remember, there is hope and a life to look forward to even in your darkest moments – this app can help you get through the difficult moments.
Who are your 3? Is it your sister, your therapist, or your neighbor down the street? Download this app to ensure that your 3 are there to help you when you need them most.
· Create your support system: Simply add the contact information for those who know and care about you and want to help in your time of crisis.
· Build your safety plan toolbox: List some coping strategies, people or places that can provide some distractions or comfort.
· Store your information confidentially: We respect your privacy. Therefore, all your sensitive information is automatically stored confidentially.
· Get support at times of greatest risk: When you’re in crisis and think no hope is in sight, support is right at your fingertips any time of the day.
· Access the National Suicide Hotline 24/7: A crisis prevention specialist is available to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
MY3 was developed in partnership between the California Mental Health Services Authority and the Link2Health Solutions. Its development was funded by the voter approved Mental Health Services Act (Prop. 63).
Which key rings have you certified, and which key owners have vouched for the key rings you currently hold? What trust have you accorded to them, and what relevance does it have?
Decide for yourself.
* Create, certify, revoke, and delete key rings
* Encrypt, sign, verify, and decrypt files and text messages
* Search, Import, and Export to key servers
* Add/Remove key servers
* Add user IDs and subkeys
* Change primary user ID
* Revoke key rings, subkeys and certifications
* Change key expiration and password
* Assign nicknames to key owners
* Assign trust to key owners
* Set your own policy for key validation
* Navigate your Web of Trust
* Remembers password of most recently used encrypting/decrypting key for 15 minutes after last use
* Auto-lookup of unknown signing keys
* Import key rings from File, Key Server, or Bluetooth
* Export key rings to File, Key Server, Mail, or Bluetooth
* Integrates seamlessly with the Squeaky Mail email client
With PGP KeyRing for Android, you can easily certify and exchange key rings and continually expand your Web of Trust.
Many thanks to Isildo Mendes for the Portuguese translation!
PGP KeyRing conducts strict tests on the contents of the key rings you import. All assertions - user ids and email addresses, subkeys, certifications, and revocations - are thoroughly verified. Are the digital signatures backing these claims valid? If the answer is "no" for any portion of a key ring you attempt to import, it is rejected in its entirety. You can therefore be sure that any key ring accepted into PGP KeyRing was not tampered with en route to you and is perfectly genuine.
For this reason, third party certifications (for example, by your friends) will only be recognized if the certifier's public certificate has also been imported. Access to the certifier's public key the only way PGP KeyRing can be sure the certification is actually genuine.
PGP KeyRing works with HKP key servers. This is why you can add them freely. In general, HKP key servers are available on port 11371. More information should be available on the web.
PGP KeyRing can be used seamlessly by Squeaky Mail to send and receive encrypted messages. No manual jumping between apps required. Squeaky Mail is based entirely on the popular, open source email client K-9 Mail.
PRIVACY: PGP KeyRing stores your private keys - encrypted using a block cipher algorithm and protected by your password - locally on the phone. They are only ever used to perform the encryption operations YOU have specified. They are NEVER transferred off the phone. (The Internet permission is used to access Key Servers and the help page.) In fact, if you try and export your private keys by Mail or Bluetooth, PGP KeyRing will only transfer your public keys. Secret keys can only be exported to FILE locally on the phone. You decide what happens from there. Similarly, PGP KeyRing does not collect metrics on how you use the app, nor does it transmit any information related to your identity.
* Option to select any from and to dates to know the phone usage
* Know incoming/outgoing call counts
* Know outgoing call count excluding some common toll-free numbers (May not give accurate count, since this will vary for each mobile network providers.
* Get the total number of messages sent or received
(Note: Please note that this application will depends on the call logs and messages in your message box to do the calculations. Which means any call log entry or message deletion will affect the calculations)