Control your TV with your smart device. Don’t feel like using your remote control? With Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet, you can switch channels and adjust the volume; just like a remote control. Browse the TV menu—exactly as on TV—without interrupting your viewing experience, or stay up to date using the TV Electronic Program Guide, to view ratings and extra program info. Both options let you choose shows to watch. What’s more, with the Philips TV Remote app, you can even speak into your smart phone, to search for your favorite programs.
Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device. What happens when your TV gets friendly with your Android phone or tablet? Magic! Share your favorite music, pictures and movies from your device onto your TV or pull digital broadcast TV onto your tablet or laptop, with a simple command!
* The Philips TV Remote App is compatible with Philips Smart TVs released in 2014 and later (XXPUS7XX9, XXPFS8XX9, XXPUS8XX9, XXPUS8XX9C, XXPUS9XX9).
* You can check the compatibility of the Philips TV Remote App with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
* The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
* For Philips Smart TV released in 2013 and before, please download the Philips MyRemote App
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
You can start watching video-on-demand on your smart phone or tablet, and then sit down and relax while you continue it on the big screen. (Please note that video-on-demand may not be available in your country.)
Peel powers the most popular smart remote with 80 million activated users and more than 4 billion smart remote commands a month across the world.
The latest version of WatchOn by Peel also allows you to share and engage with others around your favorite TV shows. Each TV show has its own page with a built-in Twitter feed. Peel’s smart Twitter algorithms pull in all the relevant trending Tweets so you don’t miss out on any of the conversations. Share a “Peel-In” link and your friends can tune right into the show you are watching.
The more you tune-in with WatchON, the smarter it gets.
Peel has show and movie content listings for 110 countries and is optimized to work on 3500 brands of TVs and 600 set-top boxes. But nobody is perfect and we are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best experience possible.
If you are having trouble with TV listings or getting the remote to work properly on a particular device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
What our users are saying:
***** Jonna Gazzano, July 1, 2014
Awesome. I only got it to mess with my husband but I find myself using all the time now because I only know where my phone is before I know where my remotes are.
***** Reymundo Aguayo, May 7, 2014. Finally One remote for all my tvs and cable boxes
***** Les Baker, May 7, 2014. Great app if you lost your remote or if its out of batteries.
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV. For existing Media Remote app users, Sony's TV SideView app offers additional functionalities in addition to a media remote control.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Playerhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
This app uses built-in infrared port (IR-blaster). If your phone/table doesn't have it, but your Samsung Smart TV has network (WiFi/LAN) interface, then you may be able to use similar app with WiFi interface: Samsung TV Touch Remote (WiFi)
Tested with Samsung F6400 TV, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TVs (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
★ Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
★ Works with some phones with Android compatibe built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat like HTC ONE.
★ You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 1-3 (max ~5 meters).
★ No additional hardware is needed
★ No full screen ads, no push notification ads or any kind of similar pop-up ads!
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft.
NB! At the moment this app is not compatible with HTC (running on Android 4.4.x). If you have HTC M7/M8, then feel free to contact me by e-mail, I can add you to beta releases group.
If this app doesn't work with your phone or TV then feel free to e-mail me (your exact TV and phone model). Then I can try to add support for your phone or/and TV model.
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Group. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Group.
This software is provided by author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
شاهد البث المباشر لمجموعة من القنوات الشيعية الإخبارية والثقافية والدينية.
1. قناة المنار Almanar
2. قناة اللؤلؤة Lulu Tv
3. قناة الكوت AlKout
4. قناة الكوثر Alkawther
5. قناة المعارف Almaref
6. قناة أهل البيت Ahlulbayt
7. قناة الإتجاه Aletejah
8. العالم Alalam
9. الإيمان AlEman
10. قناة الفرات Alforat
11. قناة آفاق Afaq
12. بلادي Beladi
13. المسار Almasar
14. المسار الأولى Almasar
15. الصراط Alseriat
16. آي فيلم iFilm
17. العهد Alahed
18. الأوحد Alawhad
19. كربلاء Karbala
20. الغدير Alghadeer
21. المسار الاولى Almasar 1
22. هدهد للأطفال Hod hod
23. المهدي Almahdi
24. الزهراء Alzahraa
25. قناة 14 Ch 14
26. الدعاء Alduaa
27. السلام Alsalam
28. هادي 2 Hadi
1. اذاعة النور
2. اذاعة الجمهورية الإسلامية
3. اذاعة البشائر
4. اذاعة القرآن الكريم من الجمهورية الإسلامية
5. اذاعة البلاد
بث العديد من العتبات المقدسة:
الإمام علي، الإمام الحسين، الكاظمين ، الإمام الرضا، العتبة العباسية
تلفزيون الشيعة، قنوات الشيعة، shia tv, shia channels
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
SureMote uses the built-in Infrared (IR) Blaster in Samsung Galaxy, LG G3, and HTC One smartphones.
In addition, SureMote controls LG Smart TV 2012, 2013 using WiFi. The smart TV functionality includes mouse, keyboard, and media sharing. It is possible to stream photos and videos from your phone to the Smart TV using SureMote. WiFi support for additional Smart TVs is coming soon.
SureMote has an extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs such as Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Apple TV, Western Digital Streamer and many others. Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. We enjoy hearing from customers.
While we do our best to maintain a large IR appliances database, inevitably
some appliances will be missing. Sorry!!!
In particular, support for the air conditioning is coming in the next version (Jan-2014).
If your appliance is missing, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your appliance name and model number. We'll try to help.
SureMote introduces the concept of the appliance "system", which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This allows turning the system ON/OFF with the single power button leading to the "one-button" remote solution.
This version of SureMote runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
-LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SureMote - Free Universal Remote app features:
1. Simple universal remote user interface
2. Extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs
3. Simple test codes for appliance selection
4. Custom systems for controlling multiple appliances
5. Photos and videos streaming to a select set of smart TVs
SureMote supports the following Smart TVs using IR:
1. Samsung TV
2. LG TV
3. Apple TV
4. Vizio TV
5. Sony TV
6. Panasonic TV
7. Sharp TV
8. Philips TV
9. Haier TV
10. Hisense TV
11. Many others
Explanation of user permissions:
1. Microphone - We need access to the mike for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming them from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, LG G3 Universal remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, LG G3 Smart Remote, Western Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Remote Control, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Universal Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Samsung Galaxy S4 Universal Remote, Smart TV remote, universal remote Smart TV
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
Watch your favorite movies and shows instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or on any HDTV using Chromecast. You can also download and watch from anywhere, even when you're not connected.
Note: TV shows are currently only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and Australia.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dream licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Ringtone save path:
AD free version:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid and RingsExtended source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
To access the ActiveLink app, you’ll need an ActiveLink account (available through Weight Watchers). For full functionality, use the ActiveLink 2.0 Activity Monitor, which syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart.
• Know how many activity PointsPlus® values you’ve earned each day: Your activity data is continuously updated in the app via Bluetooth (ActiveLink 2.0) or each time you connect your Activity Monitor to a computer.
• See predictions of when you’ll reach your Base Line and activity goal.
• Learn how well you slept and how much sleep you really need.
• Receive reminders to get moving if you’ve been inactive for a while and if your ActiveLink 2.0’s battery is running low. You’ll get a congratulatory notification when you’ve reached your Base Line and activity goal, plus motivational messages along the way.
• Forgot to enter Sleep mode or are using an older version of ActiveLink? Don’t worry; you can enter your sleep times manually, directly in the app.
• Lost your monitor? Bluetooth will help you find your ActiveLink 2.0 if you’ve misplaced it.
Learn more about the Activity Monitors and the ActiveLink Experience at www.getactivelink.com.
With the Airfryer you can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to French fries to breakfast muffins. Frying with less oil, without the mess.
The Airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake and grill your favourite dishes makes it almost too good to be true: that is, until you’ve tried it.
We hope you will find inspiration to cook tasty meals in an easy and healthy way.
This app gives you:
- 200+ tasty recipe cards for each Airfryer model HD922X, HD923X, HD924X
- picture guided recipes
- useful tips and tricks
- tutorial videos
- shopping list feature
- full product and accessory range overview
- help and support section
* Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional Philips fryer
From personalized shaving advice straight from the experts, to salon-like recommendations on which styles would suit you best, an extensive how to shave and how to style section and photo-realistic previews of beard styles directly on your face.
Whether you like a daily clean shave, are a beard styling pro or planning to trim your first style ever, you will find the Grooming app a valuable friend to have.
Grooming app features:
• Personalized shaving advice, tailored to your beard and skin
• Professional style advice; beard or mustache recommendations just for you
• Photo-realistic previews of over 20 beards and mustaches, directly on your face
• Comprehensive how to section with expert tips, tricks and tutorial videos
• Extensive gallery of beard style information for ultimate inspiration
• Interactive product guide, to help you explore our innovative new shavers
Do a quick assessment of the hair growth and skin sensitivity across your cheeks, jawline, mouth and neck, and the Grooming app provides you with customized expert shaving advice based on your face, beard and skin characteristics. The Shaving Guide also comes with comprehensive and easy to follow how-to videos and useful, easy-to-browse tips and tricks.
Curious what you would look like with a different beard style? Try over twenty different beards or mustaches directly on your face with the Photo-Realistic Style Preview feature, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Or take the professional style advice for a salon recommendation on which styles would suit you best. Based on your facial features, beard growth and lifestyle preferences, the Grooming app’s state-of-the-art algorithm, designed with professional barbers and international style experts, tells you the best facial hair styles for you.
New tips, new videos, new trends
The Grooming app is regularly updated with new tips for how to shave, how to trim and how to style based on the latest trends from the world of male grooming.
Shave and style with confidence
So want to get the most out of your beard trimmer, razor or shaver? Had enough of razor burn and a dry skin after shaving? Or want to see how you’d look with a goatee, handlebar mustache or stubble? Download the free Grooming app and look and feel your best – always.
The Grooming app is compatible with Android-operated smartphones, including among others the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 5, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z2 and HTC One M8.
For more information about the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/groomingapp.
For more information about the conditions of use of the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/c-dam/b2c/support/Conditions_of_Use_Grooming_App_USA.pdf
Download the free Brush Busters App and let's get brushing!
- Brush Busters detects when you are brushing your teeth and when you are not. (When using a Philips Sonicare toothbrush)
- Choose between two different characters to help you learn how to brush your teeth.
- Unlock tons of cool brushing rewards.
- Create custom rewards or to boost your kid's motivation in brushing their teeth.
- Track your kid’s brushing behavior with the in-app calendar.
- In-built timer helps your kids achieve the recommended 2 minutes brushing time.
- Brush Busters can be used with any toothbrush but for the best experience we recommend the Philips Sonicare for Kids.
Brush Busters is compatible with Android 2.3.3 and up.
Philips Smart Air App shows realtime air quality information in Chinese cities and in combination with the Philips Smart Air Purifier, it lets you to track and control indoor air quality. Directly control the air purifier from your smart phone, see real-time air level information and receive air alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels so action can be taken.
• Show real-time indoor air particle level as measured by the Philips smart air purifier
• Outdoor air quality information from more than 1200 monitoring stations for over 200 cities
• Location based outdoor air quality tracking shows the air quality from the nearest monitoring station
• Detailed weather information per city that includes temperature, wind, humidity, hourly forecast and 5 day forecast
• Map displaying detailed outdoor air quality in China
• History view of both indoor and outdoor air quality
Control air quality with Philips Smart Air Purifier:
• Control the Philips smart air purifier (sold separately) with the app: Turn on/off, select different fan speeds, timer, scheduler,
• Receive alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels for both indoor and outdoor air quality
• Air filter status overview in app and receive alerts when to replace
• Control the Philips smart air purifier via the app from anywhere as it works on 3G, 2G and Wi-Fi
Philips Smart Air Purifier that works with the Philips Smart Air app
• Smart Air purifier with Philips VitaShield professional filtration system
• Philips VitaShield IPS is a class-leading filtration technology that is proven to act on many of the causes of unhealthy air in the home. Its multi-layer filter system diminishes airborne particles like pollen, PM 2.5, viruses, bacteria, formaldehyde and TVOCs like toluene.
• Wi-Fi enabled so it can be controlled via 3G, 2G, and wifi
• 6 settings in fan speed
• Silent mode reduces fan speed noise and turns lights off
• Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings
• Create easily weekly schedule air timer
• 4 colour LED indicators show air quality level clearly
Do you lack energy sometimes?
• Spend lot of time indoors with little or no daylight?
• Experience dips at certain times of the day, for example after lunch?
• Finding it difficult to stay awake in the evening?
• Difficult to get up without an alarm clock?
• Lower energy and mood in the darker days of the year?
Philips GoLite Blue energy lights use the natural power of daylight to improve your energy levels, alertness and mood, so you can perform whenever you need to.
Today’s busy modern lifestyles demand peak performance all day long — but even the fittest person suffers energy crashes or lows, particularly when deprived of natural daylight, such as in an office in winter.
Daylight is essential to well-being and keeping fit and energized throughout the day — just like healthy nutrition and regular exercise.
However, typical room illumination varies between 300 and 500 lux, while outdoor light measures about 1,500 lux on a cloudy day, to 100,000 lux on a sunny day. Especially on the darker days or when spending most time indoors, some extra light could help us
to feel more energized.
GoLite Blue mimics the natural energizing power of daylight on a bright sunny day, stimulating special receptors in the eye that trigger the body’s natural response to sunlight. Use this energy light whenever you need to charge up and energize: to get going in the morning, reboot after lunch, or maintain sustained energy levels throughout the day.
The energy light app helps you to:
• create your own energy program, tailored to your personal needs
• get insight into the positive effect of light on your energy level, alertness and mood
• set reminders and use GoLite Blue at the best time of day for your personal energy needs
• Explore both indoor and outdoor products
• Quickly search for lighting solutions by name, type, brand, catalog number, family code or keyword.
• Share information and imagery with colleagues and customers
• Access specification sheets and installation information on the go
• Save your favorites for easy reference
• Make project notes within the app and share with others
Imagine seeing the lights you've chosen in your very own home as 3D images.
Imagine being able to see how they'll look before making your final decision.
Imagine being able to play around your favorite lights by scaling them or adjusting their position.
All this and more in the comfort of your own home.
Conceived by the team at Philips Home Lighting, this is an easy-to-use Lighting app that lets you drop
in a variety of lights from the latest Home Lighting collection, showing up as 3D lights against your
home backdrops, or against one of our pre-set background images.
Goodbye guesswork, hello inspiration!
*All rights reserved. Philips Home Lighting products showcased are retailed in Asia Pacific and subject to country, store and stock availability.
Developer: Philips Consumer Lighting, Asia Pacific Region"
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
This app is an inspirational starting point for the professional Lighting industry. The app contains Philips’ complete professional lighting portfolio and showcases interesting projects and lighting solutions from around the world.
- Over 100 lighting projects in different application areas such as outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images and videos, allowing you to see the project from every angle.
- All professional lighting products are included, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls. You can browse the selection without being connected to the internet - all content is embedded in the app.
- Hotspots: The project images contain hotspots, which reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used to create the lighting effect. Tapping on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share: You can share the products you like with your colleagues or post them on Twitter and/or LinkedIn
- Favorite list: Add your products to your favorite list and share this with your colleagues and friends. You can always revisit your list as a source of inspiration or use it as a running list of ideal products for your next project.
- Where to buy: The where to buy function allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your country/region/city
- Product leaflets: When connected to the internet, you are able to download all product leaflets and link directly to the website to view all the technical specifications.
- The app works offline as well
We simply enhance life with light
Human life revolves around light. Our sleep/wake cycles follow patterns of the sun, light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at the office, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognizing how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximizing the effect of lighting while minimizing the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe behavior and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light
The program is designed to help people who are at risk of heart disease, or simply interested in creating healthier lifestyle habits. The app, together with the Philips activity monitor, smart scale, and blood pressure monitor*, becomes a powerful tool for those who want to monitor and improve their health. Throughout the plan, you will receive achievable goals to work towards, with each week building on the success of the week before. In this way the plan adapts to your progress and your abilities every step of the way. If the goals are too difficult to reach, the plan will know and will adjust to your needs. As you receive articles, goals, and guidance on things like nutrition, daily activity levels, and exercise, you will gradually create new, healthy habits for a new, healthy lifestyle – one day at a time.
*It’s also possible to input these measurements manually, without the use of the Philips smart scale and blood pressure monitor.