Phom (Ta La) is a card game for 4 players. Total Posts 52 cards, each one dressed originally split 9 or 10 plants. the remaining cards are placed in the middle of loading for the players to play the next time. The first riders will be divided into more than one card than others.
1. Those who have more than one card will be the first to go.
2. Those who turn away, they must hit a tree to the right post and his successor will be the next to go.
3. When the person next to left hit a tree all the right successor who has just hit the right cards have the child eat it all or is caught in the middle of trees mentioned not want to eat.
4. Only eat tree has been beaten down by the left if it constitutes Phom cards among your cards.
5. When the right has eaten any or caught in the middle of the cards must be marked with a tree.
6. The game ends when:
6.1. Entries in the middle of loading all
6.2. Who was beaten on the score cards with zero hands.
7. Number of players: the total number of cards does not in Phom.
8. The winner:
8.1. Who have at least some points.
8.2. If two people have the equal lowest score, then someone caught before the other cards in the final round will be the winner.
I wish you happy gaming and do not forget pro-rated 5 * ^^ developers!