Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go.
Athletics - Stay up to date with Skyhawks athletics. Check schedules, scores, and news for your favorite teams.
Directory - Search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events - Always know what’s happening on or around UTM. Browse concerts, lectures, exhibits and more, and even see what’s happening near your current location.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of the most important campus news.
Library - Browse the complete UTM library catalog, check item availability, and even contact a librarian while on the go.
Images - Search, browse, download and share images from UTM collections.
Videos - Recent speakers, UTM events, podcasts and more are available to watch whenever – and wherever – you like.
Get Help - Access important numbers when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the UTM Hotline.
Learn – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
Choose a category such as length, energy, entropy, electric charge, etc., from a list. The available units appear in two spinning wheels. Spin the wheels to select 'From Unit' and 'To Unit'. That is it. You can change the input value in the yellow field, sort units, or use the swap button. Additional info about a measure is displayed when the help button is pressed.
If you find a particular measure or unit is missing, just write to us. We will update the converter in no time and dedicate the release in your honor.
Some of the features of the Converter Plus (an upgrade of this Converter) includes:
1. Lightweight: It is a very small app (about half a megabyte) with very little footprint.
2. Does not require access to the net.
3. No advertisement or any other promotion.
4. User input driven: When users asks for a new measure or a new unit, the app is quickly modified.
5. It has a unique spinning wheel design (as far as we know the only interface of this type). Most users love this (but some do not). It requires minimum number of clicks for a unit to be converted.
6. Also, while rolling the spinners, users have a better feel for the available units when compared to a drop down selection menu.
7. Although the front page looks cluttered with what seems like too many measures, once a particular measure is selected, the interface becomes more interesting. User can change the measure from a selection menu instead of returning to the home page.
8. Various levels of customization: A measure can be added to or deleted from the favorite tab. Once a measure is declared favorite, units can be sorted alphabetically or by value by selecting sort command from the Customize menu. Unwanted units can be deleted by simply aligning the wheels for the undesired unit and clicking the delete button. New unit or even new measures can be added.
9. Frequently used top ten measures are dynamically listed in the Frequent tab.
10. Compound units: Sometime units need to be converted to compound units, e.g, converting meter to yard, ft, and inches or vice versa. All you need to do for that is select Length, then 'm' on the left spinner and 'yd ft in' on the right. Similarly converting 'seconds' to 'hour min sec' is more meaningful than to hours with many decimal places.
11. The swap button makes it possible to quickly reverse the left and right units, thus reducing unnecessary spinning.
12. Expression evaluation: Sometimes engineers need to calculate a value before converting units. For example, the floor of a room is measured as 17 ft by 23 ft and you want to find the area in sq. m. In that case type in 17*23 on the from unit box and click the update button.
13. The info button on each unit gives unit specific help, the engineering dimension of the unit, and also displays detailed results when applicable. For example when calculating mortgage interest (Interest & Mortgage), the amortization table is displayed in the info page.
14. When calculating interest the principal, interest rate, and number of years can all be user specified. To avoid complicated interface, the three numbers (after variable interest and period are selected on the spinner) are typed in with white space separating them. To make the input field larger, the phone has to be simply tilted to landscape mode.
15. The converter goes much beyond traditional engineering measure. Beside mortgage calculation, it can do radix conversion, display physical constant, and UTM (latitude longitude) coordinates conversion. The latest measure is valuable to mariners (and even fire fighters).
**Check out Simple GPA Calculator***
If you're looking for a great, Simple GPA calculator with just enough features to avoid overwhelming you then check out Simple GPA Calculator. Simple GPA Calculator has all of the features of this GPA Calculator plus the ability to change class/term names and the grade labels (ex. A+, A, A-...). The choice is your but if you want a simple GPA Calculator with just the right amount of features then check out Simple GPA Calculator!
Please note this GPA calculators user interface is designed for Android 4.x devices but will work the same with all other versions with only slight difference in the look of the app.
At Hadronix, we noticed that a better GPA calculator was needed by listening to our college interns complain about existing market calculators. With this in mind, we decided to fill this common college student need. We researched other GPA calculators and concluded that none of the calculators were both fast and flexible while being easy to use. Hadronix LLC set out to correct this market lapse by professionally developing this GPA Calculator.
Fast: We custom designed our algorithms and formulas to be blazing fast. Using the latest standards, our interface minimizes any lag effects. This means your user experience will be rewarding.
Flexible: We want our customers to use this GPA Calculator throughout college so we chose three of the most important GPA calculations students use. We also do not limit you on the number of classes you can input.
Easy to Use: We want your experience to be easy and hassle free. We understand students will play with their GPA looking at multiple different scenarios. We designed this GPA Calculator with you in mind! We give options for quick refreshing or swapping a calculated GPA with a current GPA all with a push of a button. Most importantly, the design is simple, and fast to edit.
Current GPA: This calculator allows the user to calculate the GPA of a set of classes with grades. The user can also input their current GPA and current completed hours to personalize the calculations. The user can add as many courses as they like, reset the courses, or swap this calculated GPA with their current GPA with a push of a button.
Credit Hours: This calculator finds how many credit hours are needed to raise your current GPA to a goal GPA if maintaining a certain average GPA.
Semester GPA: This calculator finds what semester GPA is needed to reach an overall goal GPA after completing a set of courses. The user can also easily swap this calculated GPA with their current GPA with a push of a button.
We at Hadronix value our customers input and encourage all of you to send in support ideas to make this the best GPA calculator ever. No idea is too small.
It is excellent for usage throughout a student's academic career to monitor their current progress. With the best and worst case grade calculation engine, students can see what is the maximum and minimum grade they can achieve. With this information at hand, students can determine how to manage their time better to maximize their GPA.
- Track your academic progress from academic career, academic year, term, course, grade group, and marks
- Calculates your best case and worst case grades (percentage, GPA, letter grade)
- Fully customizable grade schemes to map percentage ranges to leter grades and GPA
- Pre-configured with common grade schemes from several Universities plus other generic schemes
- Intuitive easy to use user interface
- Fully integrated to android menu and context menu for easy to use navigation
- Central dashboard to quickly access features of the application
- Quick, accurate calculation engine
MyGPA Lite Version is also available at:
Keywords: gpa calculator gpa school gpa score gpa academic percentage gpa grade point average gpa course gpa term semester gpa calculation gpa transcript gpa exam gpa letter grade gpa university gpa college gpa mark gpa A+ gpa success gpa student gpa test gpa percent gpa
Just enter your grades and *click* there pops your GPA and CGPA! :D
Stay Tuned for more!
The My Grades To Go Lite grade calculator is designed for students of any age and education level who want to keep track of and predict their grades. With its simple interface, students can quickly see an up-to-date class average. The app keeps students on track to achieve their desired letter grade throughout the duration of the class by displaying the next grade needed in each grade category to maintain or earn the minimum average needed for the overall class letter grade.
*To keep track of more than one class at a time get the full version My Grades To Go.
This app relates to calculate a grade, calculate grade, grade calculator, grade tracker, track grades, track my grades, my grades, amazing grade calculator, android grades app, calculate weighted grade, class grade calculator, college grade calculator, final grade calculator, grade average calculator, grade calculation, grade shark, grades calculator, grades for students, grading calculator, letter grade calculator, mobile grades, my gradebook, school grades, student grades, university grade calculator, weighted average calculator, weighted grade calculator, android grade calculator, android grading, grade prediction, grade predictor
This app has been made for calculating your GPA (Result) on the 4.3 GPA scale.
It is very easy to use and is fairly accurate.
Steps to get your GPA:
I. Enter your name along with the number of subjects you've opted for this semester and proceed.
II. Enter the name, credits (choose from the drop-down list provided) and your GPA for each subject.
III. Click "SUBMIT" to know your GPA!
You can even share your result with your friends through social media, Email or messages!
JPA is a grading point average calculating application but not a normal application and that’s because it provides a lot of features like sorting and searching your courses since it can keep track of your courses and keep them stored, you can also save notes and much much more.
1.Calculate your semester average easily.
2.Keep track of your courses which allow you to calculate your total GPA easily.
3.Do a lot of processing on your courses like: sorting, filtering, searching, and replacing.
4.Easy to edit, add or even remove any course.
5.Notes taking app.
6.Easy to add, edit and remove your notes.
1-Click the course to increment the grade by one.
2-Auto-save and auto-load.
* Add as many courses as you want
* Compute your semester gpa and your cumulative gpa.
* Convert your gpa between different gpa systems.
This app is not endorsed or created by Drexel University. Although the creators have not noticed any bugs or incorrect calculations during testing, we do not guarantee and cannot be liable for incorrect calculations. Please email us with any questions or concerns.
All logos are owned by their respective owners.
If you'd like to leave anonymous feedback, please leave it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1www_ZEzGkBIMA2RRCuoOkdU6TDs1DhC7PrFAgvtacvE/edit
App created by Tomer, Andrew, Dan, and Simon.
More from developer
Server sponsored by HostMalaya - http://hostmalaya.com
This application enable Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) students to view their data on AIMSWEB system directly from their mobile phone. Using this application, you can :-
- View your basic information
- View subject registration slip
- View examination result slip
- View financial status
- View display list
Only UTM Students with ACID login credential can use this application. This is not official app from UTM. Any inaccurate data please double-check at AIMSWEB system before sending your complain to UTM.
If data displayed on AIMSWEB system is different from what displayed in this app, please contact me. via email.
* User can choose to use CIDR in classful network.
* User can enter any number of networks in classless network.
This application displays the academic calendar for for degree programme for Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. For now it only displays 2012/2013 academic session. All the important dates and events are taken from Academic Calendar at http://utm.my. You can view,add,delete and update events.
-Currently only support small screen size only. If big screen size, still can use but the display might stretch a bit
-Stay tuned for updates and fixes ( if got spare time :P )
This is a simulation for subject registration system in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) using android platform. We are using online dummy database because this program still in Testing Phase. Everybody can try this application and we appreciate any comments/reports regarding bugs.
*1st time user must signup (click menu button).
*just assume metric and ic number as username and password.
*email is required because to enable user to send registration slip and to show the registration is success.
**this is a course registration simulation**
in real world,signup does not exist because students information are provided by university.