PieCons - Ultimate Android 9.0 Pie-inspired Icon Pack
Who's ready for pie? Get PieCons - an all-new adaptive icon pack which authentically utilizes brand new Android Pie inspired design elements!
Easy-to-use PieCons app:
• Auto-apply icon pack to most popular launchers
• Apply (or save) a huge assortment of exclusive custom wallpapers
• Quickly switch alternate icon designs with built-in icon search including category support
• Easily request any non-themed icons to be themed
• Option to Donate/tip :)
PieCons Icon Pack
• Pixel perfect, ultra crisp adaptive icon style design
• Brand new Android 9.0 Pie inspired color palette
• System icon designs unique to your own device: Moto, Pixel, Samsung, HTC, Asus, LG and more! Switch to whatever you like
• Use with your favorite launcher, built-in support for all popular launchers possible
• Dynamic calendar support (icon changes each day)
• New Android Pie settings shortcut styles
• Alternate icon designs and colors
• Send any icon requests to complete your look
• Premium icon requests available soon, follow me for schedule and info
• Includes over 150+ wallpapers to choose from!
• Includes additional matching HD clock widget
• Built-in Muzei Live Wallpaper support
• Constant updates with lots of new highest quality icon requests
- Auto apply to supported launchers, open PieCons app - Menu - Apply - Choose launcher
- Send an icon request, open PieCons app - Menu - Icon Request - Tap to Send request
- For wallpaper, open PieCons app - Menu - Wallpapers - Apply. New wallpapers added frequently.
- Search or find an alternate icon:
1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen - Icon options - Edit - Tap icon - Select PieCons - Press arrow on top right to open icons
2. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
All popular launchers supported:
- Nova, GO, Sony, Mini, Holo, L, Apex, Action Launcher 3, Arrow, Atom, Aviate, Cyanogen, Epic, EverythingMe, Hola, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Nemus, Next, Nine, Smart, Solo, TSF, Themer, LG Home, CM Theme Engine, Zen UI, Evie Unicon and XGELS
- Other launchers can simply apply from your launcher settings
- You can use Adapticons or similar app to apply icons to launchers without icon support
Email any issues or questions you may have or follow me on Twitter: @drumdestroyer
Thank you for your support!