Eclipse Watch Face
The new Eclipse watch face is carefully designed to display time and data thought wear 2.0 complications, while keeping it simple, elegant, clean and minimalist.
The face has a animated background glow that pulsates in a regular interval, and its colors cycle between different hue values.
Supports both 24h and 12h formats.
Supports up to 6 complications slots, that enables you to choose from system and 3rd party data providers:
- World clock from any location around the globe;
- Battery level;
- Weather information
( you might need to have a weather app installed before this provider works: Eg AccuWeather);
- Calendar events;
- Sunset times;
- App and Contacts shortcut;
- Music currently playing;
You can choose ANY glow color though a wearable color picker.
- Pulse Effect: Turns the pulsating effect on/off. Default is on;
- Auto Color Change Turn the color cycling on/off. Default is on.
- Glow Color: You can choose ANY color for the background glow. Note that Auto Color change must be off, so its color does not change with time.
Learn more about our work: www.pifox.io
If something goes wrong we will be pleased to help you.