Requires a device with LED built-in.
Not guaranteed to work with all devices. You are responsible to request a refund within 15 minutes of purchase if it does not work for your device.
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
If you like this app or would like to support me you can purchase the donate version of Flashlight. It is the exact same app with no additional features.
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Nexus S, Google Nexus 5
The flashlight can stay on when the device screen is off. (Working on Nexus5)
The flashlight turns on quickly
Simple, fast and convenient
try this, " OK Google turn on flashlight app" * Requires google now hotword to be on!
This flashlight can save battery with its ability to be on while your screen is off in those
dying battery situations requiring a light.
This flashlight is completely free and includes a non intrusive banner ad.
Easy Light is a quick and simple 100% free flashlight application for all types of devices, phones, tablets etc. Includes Strobe/Blinking light modes, Torch/Flashlight modes and Screen Lights for use with tablets. These features combined with automatic max brightness in both Screen Light modes and Torch/Flashlight modes makes Easy Light one of the best flashlight applications out there.
- 100% Free. No crap. No ads. No nothing. Just a really good flashlight app.
- Strobe / Blinking, Torch / Flashlight, Notification shortcut, Quick launch
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Insanely bright screen light
- Quick and Simple UI
- Android Wear Support
- Red screen light for night use
- White screen light for devices without LED light
- LED Torch/Flashlight feature (Requires LED light)
- LED Strobe/Blinking feature (Requires LED light)
- Launch the flashlight or screen light when app starts
- Notification shortcuts to launch the flashlight/screen light
Supports Android 2.2 or newer
TouchLight, one of the best free flashlight apps on the market, is an easy, useful and customizable app that instantly transforms your phone into a flashlight by touching, shaking or locking it on. Set it to toggle or have the light on only when you’re touching the screen! There are shortcuts to white and red lights and even a customizable color. TouchLight can even control camera’s LED flash (torchlights) on most devices.
* Lockscreen and Home screen widgets!
* Helpful, step by step user guidance
* Shortcuts to white and red screen flashlights
* Flashlight color customization
* Overrides auto-brightness
* Camera LED flashlight (torchlight) for most phones! (see list below)
* Second custom color available for non-LED camera devices
* Customizable controls for touch, toggle, shake, search button or locking on flashlight
* Can add on screen clocks for flashlight mode
* Full screen supported
* Turns on and off backlights for hardware buttons with the flashlights (most phones)
* Supports Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0+
Many updates are planned for this app and suggestions are welcome.
Props to Adam WarRock for letting us use Ruckus Roboticus' instrumental in our video!
Flash LED works on:
Pretty much all new devices
If you have a different phone and it does/doesn't work please email us and let us know what phone you have. We will try to get all unsupported phones supported as soon as possible!
flashlight, torchlight, torch, light, best, brightest, bright, android, LED, flash, Camera LED, droidlight, colorlight, color, shaking, shake, shakelight, honeycomb, honey, comb, Android 3.1, ISC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, eclair, kindle fire, hero, heroc, cdma
What is LinternApp:
LinternApp is a new flashlight application on your mobile. No doubt the fastest to run because when you need a light, options abound.
LinternApp is fast, simple and includes an original widget that emulates the look of the iPhone widgets. Forget complex apps with hundreds of options when all you need is a flashlight to see.
Two Types of lighting:
- LED Flashlight: Use the camera flash your phone to emit bright light.
- Blinking: Throw light signals using the strobe mode.
LinternApp includes a useful widget, looking iPhone.Add it to your desktop and use LinternApp!
Omit other brands of complex operational processes, directly to meet your needs.
● Use of ultra-simple
Tap the icon to turn on flashlight, and then tap it second time to turn off, it's that simple.
● No ads
No embedded advertising, do not take up your bandwidth and electricity consumption.
● Files size is ultra-small
No gorgeous images take up your valuable storage space.
Turn the lights while you can continue to use other APP, unlike most other flashlight APP.
● shoot photos and videos
Because flash light function is part of camera, but we only use the flash light, there is no photo or video capture function.
● prevent the device from going to sleep
When you turn on the flash light, keep the flash light turned on, when the screen into hibernation.
● Install shortcuts
APP will automatically create a shortcut on your device's home page, allowing you to use at any time.
● Internet access
Use Google Analytics to count installation and usage statistics of APP.
This flashlight contain the following features:
★★ Camera ★★
Preview of the back camera while using the flashlight.
Long click on the screen to take a picture.
Single click to set focus.
★★ Zoom ★★
Control the preview zoom to get a closer look of the area you are lighting.
★★ Flip ★★
Flip the phone (face down/up) to turn off/on the flashlight automatically.
★★ Shake ★★
When you no longer need the flashlight just shake your phone and the app will close automatically.
Makes life easier that there is an application actually lights up like a REAL torch. Straight-forward interface easy to use, strobe is available.
Afraid of darkness? Get this.....
*Instant ON, fastest start time to help out quickly
*Home screen shortcut widget
*Mobile Camera Blinker
*Built-in SOS signal
*Strobe with speed control
- Continuous use of the LED flash can shorten battery life.
- This App can emit strobe light that might disturb people with epilepsy. Use at your own risk. We assume no liability of any kind for medical harm caused by the misuse of this product.
1. Completely ad-free.
2. No crazy permissions require.
3. Light, simple and beautiful. Elegant design.
Especially made for nexus 5 devices. Other devices might work too.
This is one of the best led flashlight apps. It does what it is supposed to do.
Don't bother doing anything else.
It is simple and well design.
No crazy permissions require
Nice blue On/Off Button.
Prevents the device from switching to sleep mode.
• Activate phone's flashlight with a swipe
• A notification is shown when the light is on
• Light stays on even when the screen is off
• Resizable homescreen widget
• Turn on White Light from the lockscreen
• Use the app without having to unlock your phone (if you were in the app when you locked your phone)
• Adjust screen brightness (for times when the flash is too bright).
White Light doesn't need any permissions except access to the camera (so it can use the phone's flash).