Fishing success isn't a question luck - it's about making the right decisions. Depending on the time of year, the location, the weather and water conditions, you need to pick the right structure, cover and water depth for your target species. Then you need to choose the right lure or bait and technique to catch those fish in that situation. This app will help you do just that.
Like a fishing guide this app will consider many factors that affect fish behavior in order to predict where they will be and how actively they’ll be feeding.
Version 3.0 is faster and more powerful than earlier versions, and has new features. Most functions are available in the free version, but there are some Pro Features for a small fee that serious anglers will want to unlock.
Build your own collection of fishing spots and My Fishing Advisor will help you pick which ones are most promising at a given time. It will help with lure selection, and even details like the most appropriate rods, line, hook sizes and sinker weights. Beginners use My Fishing Advisor to take the frustration out of learning to fish and to find success much faster. Experts use My Fishing Advisor to find patterns they might otherwise overlook and to find and catch fish more consistently.
Use My Fishing Advisor to log your fishing experiences - Track what you catch, the location and conditions and when and where you fished with the new fishing log feature. You can view your fishing log by date, by species, or view your log entries on a map. Register for backups and your logs and fishing spots will be backed up to the cloud so you can get your data back if you ever change devices.
• A completely overhauled user interface for faster,easier use
• A detailed fishing log - keep track of what you caught where, when, and how
• Help on many topics, from structure and cover to species and lure types, etc.
• More features in the free version, including the full days fish activity forecast and creating new fishing plans
• A new source of weather data, working not just in the US but also in Canada and other countries