Decorate the Notification with your favorite message!
This app can decorate your devices notification area by creating a favorite message.
The message is displayed by a calligraphy-like letter cool!
In addition, the message that you create can be share in LINE, Twitter, and other social media.
# Way to use
* Decorate Notification by your favorite quotations
* When you want to write a declaration such as diet
* When you want to write a goal, such as exam pass
* A little note of shopping
* If you want to tweet a calligraphy-ish image
* If you want to play in the notification bar
* Image generator of Syodo, Kakejiku.
* When the lock screen you want to leave a note
# Suitable for Android 5.0(Lollipop)
Android 5.0 can place notifications on lock screen.
So you can use Kakejiku for many way.
#通知は掛け軸じゃない (for Japanese, "Tsu-ti ha kakejiku jya nai")
What is Shodo
》Japanese calligraphy (書道 shodō?) is a form of calligraphy, or artistic writing, of the Japanese language.
》 For a long time, the most esteemed calligrapher in Japan had been Wang Xizhi, a Chinese calligrapher in the 4th century, but after the invention of Hiragana and Katakana, the Japanese unique syllabaries, the distinctive Japanese writing system developed and calligraphers produced styles intrinsic to Japan.
What is Kakejiku
》A kakemono (掛物?, "hanging"), more commonly referred to as a kakejiku (掛軸?, "hung scroll"), is a Japanese scroll painting or calligraphy mounted usually with silk fabric edges on a flexible backing, so that it can be rolled for storage.
# Tested Device
* Nexus5(Android 5.0.2)
# Special Thanks
App Custom Font: 青柳隷書しも(Aoyanagi Reisho Shimo)