The PixTours Gamified Space-Themed Photo-Sorting utility app helps you organize your pictures into categories (folders are created in-app in the background) and will ultimately help you personalize your picture organization so it's forever easier to find that one picture you are looking for. Consolidating pictures and removing a lot of duds and duplicates will also grant you memory savings and will allow your device to run faster. A cluttered device is a slow one.
^..^ $6 Value ^..^
*Unlock All Features*
*Found in the slide out menu at the Main Screen*
What does UNLOCK ALL FEATURES include?
1. Renaming each of the four(4) default picture collectors.
2. Speed Up mode.
Each individually, are $0.99 (one-time charges).
The Current Dilemma:
Our photo folders, the modern photo album, is really no longer a place where we go to review memories and reminisce. Nowadays, it's more of a place where all of our memories pile up in heaps, and get totally forgotten. Want to show a picture to a friend? Things usually get a bit frantic as we search for it in our massive library.
PixTours is the solution through quick and easy folder creation and selection, and sliding pictures quickly into collectors (see in-game tutorial). It’s a more enjoyable format for sorting through all your pictures than the manual route, and more personalized than the default algorithms will ever provide.
Likewise, PixTours makes it fun to review all your memories, providing an opportunity to quickly share memories through a text, an email, or social media.
Time spent idly gaming or watching movies can be rewarding, but it feels great when the resulting spent time is the lasting benefit of a review all those old memories. And, being able to find those pictures easier later on. After completing the sorting, you'll be moving picture folders around, rather than individual pictures (much easier). After taking a few more pictures, pop into the app, and finish sorting quickly.
Going to the delete folder in your pixtours folder in your internal storage, and freeing up gigabytes of space while having traveled through SPACE feels pretty good!
Who’s Sorted the most Pictures? (leaderboards!)
See who is the most organized picture sorter IN THE UNIVERSE!
... we're reviving a time when people revisit their photos. Photos that are nicely organized with care. After the photos are nicely organized, it will be easier to review and reminisce just like the past. If you want to show a friend or colleague an old photo, it will be easy to find.
Where do I find my pictures that I've sorted into the collectors?
You'll find default folders labeled: (with purchase you can make many more)
1. Delete- Any photo you didn't want was dropped here. Later, go to the delete folder and delete them.
2. Profession- This category is for anything profession-related. Find your documents for projects, pictures of coworkers, trade shows, work-related notes and work screenshots. Find everything for your work in one folder.
3. Hobbies- Here is a broad category that will allow you to find what's been interesting you. Tap, drag and drop these pictures into this hobbies collector. Pictures that would go into this category are: sports, book pages, scenery, architecture, art, home projects, gardening, games, fitness selfies, cars, houses, and outdoor activities and events, articles, plants, gadgets, gizmos, sketches, personal memos, and mantras.
4. Social - For our friends and family. All shared memories, minus all the fluff of the rest of our interests. This is a personal review straight into the middle of all of the love that we're surrounded with in our life. This is the modern day photo album folder.
Even better is to UNLOCK each of the four(4) picture collectors to create even more customized folders in-app.
There's lots more to learn and experience.
Download the app for free.