Paid application. The first lesson is available in the free version.
German in the office is a unique course for learning German on the market. It contains 20 lessons on team and project work, issues from the IT department and vocabulary used in the office. Each lesson includes dialogue (s) with audio pronunciation and Polish translation. Each lesson also comes with a practical part, where you can practice and consolidate the knowledge you have learned. The German language course in the office will help you polish all the skills necessary for oral and written communication.
Features that can help you learn German:
- audio for dialogues that will help you get familiar with the pronunciation of the German language - you will hear the correct pronunciation of the German language,
- translation of each sentence from the dialogue from German into Polish,
- various types of exercises: exercises for comprehension of written and spoken text, translating the meaning of a word or phrase from Polish into German, translating the meaning of a word or phrase from German into Polish, quizzes, dictations, verbal messes, translating sentences from Polish into German, grinding German grammar, filling gaps by choosing the right word,
- vocabulary practice in German,
- Repetitions module, to which you can add words that you want to repeat from the Glossary,
- Glossary with built-in audio pronunciation, placed before each lesson, containing 400 professional words and interesting phrases that appear in dialogues, exercises and sentences
- offline learning,
The required level of knowledge of German is B1 +
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to work with a German client / cooperator, but feel that their level of knowledge of German is not yet sufficient to communicate freely,
- for people who plan to travel to German-speaking countries and want to raise their level of language competences,
- for people who have reached a certain level of communication (minimum B1 +), but lack professional vocabulary in the field of IT, project and team work,
- for people who want to learn vocabulary or repeat it and consolidate it,
- for people who want to find out what sample telephone calls in German may look like,
- this course can also be a great alternative for people who are refreshing their knowledge of communicating in German,
- for people who want to practice and develop the skills of understanding the written and listened text,
- for people who want to develop their writing skills in German,
- for people who want to develop the ability to speak in German,
- for people who want to repeat selected grammar issues,
- for people who want to have access to online materials (at any time from anywhere in the world).
We invite you to study together and we wish you a pleasant time acquiring or refreshing your knowledge of the German language. With our course, learning German becomes easier and more effective. See for yourself.