Paid application. In the free version the first 3 lessons are available.
German in the Office is a unique course for learning German on the market. It contains 20 lessons concerning team and project work, IT issues and vocabulary used in the office. Each lesson includes dialogue(s) with audio pronunciation and English translation. Each lesson also includes a practical part where you can practice and memorize the acquired knowledge. The German in the Office course will help you improve all the speaking and writing skills you need to have to communicate in German.
Features which will help you learn German:
- audio for the dialogues, which will help you to get used to the pronunciation of German - you will hear the correct pronunciation of German,
- Translation of every sentence in the dialogue from German into English,
- different types of exercises: comprehension exercises for written and spoken text, translating the meaning of a word or phrase from English into German, translating the meaning of a word or phrase from German into English, quizzes, dictations, word puzzles, translating sentences from English into German, practicing German grammar, filling in gaps by choosing the right word,
- practicing German vocabulary,
- module Repetitions, where you can add the words, you want to repeat from the Glossary,
- Glossary with built-in audio pronunciation, placed before each lesson, containing 400 professional words and interesting phrases that appear in dialogues, exercises and sentences,
- offline learning,
The required level of German language is B1+
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to work with German customers/cooperation partners, but feel that their level of German is not sufficient to communicate freely yet,
- people who are planning a trip to a German speaking country and want to improve their language skills,
- people who have reached a certain level of communication (at least B1+), but lack the professional vocabulary of IT, project and team work,
- for people who want to learn vocabulary as well or repeat and memorize it,
- for people who want to learn what sample telephone conversations in German might look like,
- this course can also be a great alternative for people who are at the stage of refreshing their knowledge of communicating in German,
- for those who want to practice and develop their reading and listening comprehension skills,
- for those who want to develop their ability to write in German,
- for those who wish to develop their speaking skills in German,
- for students who want to revise selected grammar points,
- for those who want to access the course from their phone
We would like to invite you to join us and wish you lots of fun while learning or refreshing your German. With our course, learning German becomes easier and more effective. See for yourself.