You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
PC must be installed HServer
Dropbox Download :http://goo.gl/5F3kYk Or http://ppt.cc/auBH
Install setup :
1.Download HServer and run it.
2.Make sure PC/NB and smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.Open Chrome Control Remote" App.
4.This APP will automatically search area network devices.
5.Click the device and enjoy it !
6.Make sure that Chrome is running the operation.
Using Android smart phone device and connecting windows PC/NB to control Google Chrome,Using simple button to operate Google Chrome , Controlling Google Chrome is an easy thing !! The function include :
● Scale down
● Scale middle
● Scale up
● Delete tab
● Add tab
● Home page
● Previous tab
● Next tab
● Previous page
● Next page
● Mouse wheel
● Mouse function
Integrated the above described instructions to achieve better remote environment.
Chrome Remote Control to be connected through WIFI and LAN computer program does not currently support Bluetooth.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Holiestar
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via email@example.com
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
Use Splashtop for free to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. Get full access to ALL of your applications, documents, emails, full browser with Flash and Java support, and games. Also get full access to your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
WITH SPLASHTOP PERSONAL, YOU CAN:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack, which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
**** REQUIRES FREE SERVER SOFTWARE INSTALLED FROM BELOW ****
*** Problems with mouse on HTC One ***
Sadly I do not have an HTC One to test with so I am unable to resolve the issue at this time. If anyone has a One they would like to donate to the cause then email firstname.lastname@example.org. This software is FREE so I cannot buy a device for testing.
Wake the PC up or put it to sleep. **** requires wake-on-lan supported device ****
Send quick launch icons directly to the client.
Touchpad mouse functionality with left / right click and scroll capability.
Custom media, browser and arrow keyboards.
Moving the mouse can be achieved by touching and moving your finger anywhere inside the mouse pad (section where the hand is pointing).
Left Click by tapping or "quick clicking" with one finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Right Click by holding one finger on the mouse pad and tapping or "quick clicking" with another finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Scrolling inside applications can be done by pressing and holding with your index finger, then with your middle finger touch and slide up or down.
Quick Launch applications which the server sends are located at the top bar. Click the icons controls applications on the server. You can also have the remote device sleep by pressing the power icon on the far left **** Windows Vista and above ****.
Keyboard input can be loaded by clicking the keyboard icon inside the launch bar or by using Android's built in menu button and selected "Standard Keys".
Extended Keys can be loaded by clicking Android's built in menu button and selected the desired keyboards. You should have built in shortcut keys for browser actions, media actions and arrow keys.
Settings for mouse speed, click speed and scrolling speed can be changed via the Android menu key from the server view of the app.
INTERNET - Needed for communicating with the server software. Only local communication is needed. No data is transmitted or received from anything other than the desktop software.
WIFI-STATE - Needed to check the IP and connectivity information so communication can be established with the server software.
Start remote desktop server on your pc. Download it from our web site!
Download remote desktop client on your smartphone.This is the download market page.Sit down, relax and control.
Include Open camera remote option!
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
desktop from anywhere using RDP and VNC. You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like
Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful
features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes Remote Desktop Connection
your perfect choice.
Remote Desktop Connection application supports all operating systems (windows,Linux,Mac)
Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
See and control your computers desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
***RDP Features Overview ***
-Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
-Full RDP integration
-Advanced performance settings (3G network)
-RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
-Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** VNC Overview ***
VNC is one of remote desktop program for Android devices.
Connects to most VNC servers incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc,
and Apple Remote Desktop.
Core Part of this App is based on Open Source
The trademarks are belonged to respective owners.
We used the opensource from above link and developed this app.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.