NOTE: Access to the full functionality of the application requires activation on the website https://www.biznes-polska.pl/
GBP tenders are the first application on the market that provides constant access to announcements and results: public procurement, requests for proposals, purchase and sale offers, published by public administration units and private enterprises. Our employees browse tens of thousands of websites and newspapers daily for the latest order notices. The collected information is cataloged by us and then sent to our clients.
The application is connected to the account that the User has on the website www.biznes-polska.pl and downloads to the device new ads that have been added to the tender site. Announcements are selected based on the profiles defined in the User's account created on the website www.biznes-polska.pl. Thanks to this, the User receives announcements about pending proceedings according to his own preferences.
- Access to the database of the latest tender procedures, offer inquiries, invitations to submit offers, price inquiries as well as results of tenders
- Information on announcements published in the Public Procurement Bulletin, Supplement to the Official Journal of Public Procurement of the European Union (TED) and published directly on the websites of public institutions and private companies
- Current notifications about new proceedings and results from selected profiles
- Option to add selected ads to the clipboard
- Synchronization with profiles created on the website www.biznes-polska.pl
If you would like to use the application and you do not have an account on our tender site, install the application and then send a registration request to create an account and define a profile to send notifications of new offers. After sending the registration request, our employees will contact you to create a free test account for 1 month. After this period, you decide whether you want to continue using our services. The trial period is free and does not oblige to further cooperation.
- After starting the application, it is required to log in using the login details from the website www.biznes-polska.pl or to send a registration application to create an account.
- After logging in, a list of the latest ads from the most recently used profile is automatically loaded.
- From the top menu, in addition to selecting a profile, you can go to the clipboard or to the list of results of proceedings.
- Next to the profile name is the date of the announcement report (current by default). Clicking on the date will display the calendar. The user can choose any day from which ads will then be displayed.
- Clicking on the selected ad from the list displays its details. Moving to the next ads is possible by dragging the screen.
- Any advertisement can be added to the clipboard by clicking on the star and then removed from the clipboard by clicking on the star again. You can save your note for each ad in the clipboard. Ads added to the clipboard in the application will also appear in the clipboard on the website.
- The user can freely filter the received offers in terms of words appearing in the ads, categories or territory. To do this, select the magnifying glass icon.
- To load ads from another profile (if one has been defined), go to options and then select the Search Profiles link.
- The time of storing ads on the device and the times of downloading new ads can be defined in Settings.
Please direct any suggestions or questions to the following address: email@example.com
Have fun using the application.