With YouNow you can:
BROADCAST: Tap the “Go Live” button to start your broadcast. Gain new Facebook, Twitter and YouTube followers all while meeting and making new friends.
DISCOVER: Browse through tons of live broadcasts happening right now! Whether you’re into watching musicians perform, or you want to watch your favorite YouTubers/Viners broadcast, there’s something for everyone!
INTERACT: Watch, chat and share live broadcasts with friends and followers.
STAY NOTIFIED: Follow your favorite broadcasters by becoming their fan. You’ll be notified each time they go live.
STAY CONNECTED: Keep in contact with your friends and fans when they aren’t live with profile pages.
Stay posted on all things YouNow by following us on:
We would love to hear your opinion!
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the YouNow app is intended for people 13 years or older, so please do not download the app if you are under 13.
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the Private option before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list.
· Stream live video from your phone to the world
· Browse live streams created by users worldwide
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they're live
· Share live video with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter
· Signup through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or email
· Save to your device while stre.aming*
- Upload Clips to your Reel and view other users' Reels.
- Individual Clips remain in your Reel for twenty-four hours.
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they stre.am.
· Discover stre.ams by popularity or location.
· Sign up through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or with your email address.
Life is, and should be, unscripted. Stre.am encourages users to share moments, and not memories. From street soccer in Madrid to local band practices, users from around the world share unique moments every day.
*Save to device is compatible on most 4.3+ devices
When your followers have the app, they will also get pushed notified with your live stream, watch, comment and interact with it using the app.
The rules of Meerkat:
[+] Everything that happens on Meerkat happens on Twitter.
[+] Streams will be pushed to followers in real time via push notifications.
[+] People can only watch it live. There are no reruns.
[+] Watchers can retweet any stream to their followers in real time.
[+] Everyone can watch on web.
[+] Be kind.
Questions, concerns, feedback?
Let's hear it! Email email@example.com
The best way for a quick response is tweeting @MeerkatCare for feedback, bugs, and just to say hi :)
- Live stream yourself to your follower, and vice versa
- Communicate by chat while live stream
- Notification to moment you want to watch
- Hashtag feature to ease finding favourite video
- Check timeline to your Following's moment
- Able to watch live moment all over the globe
- Share your moment to other social media such as Facebook & Twitter
- Love tag to following's moment that you like
Please feedback us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We keep improving Lomob so you always receive the best experience in sharing your precious moment.
*The following points are important for you :
- Lomob will be available on any Android version.
- You will get best experience on Android 4.1 and above
We love Meerkat and Periscope so much we built Tarsii to let you live stream from your Android phone to all of your Twitter followers instantly, with a twist. Unlike Meerkat and Periscope Tarsii instantly saves your live video to the cloud so you can share it after you are done live-streaming. Your Twitter followers may watch you while you are live or after the fact. You may choose to save your video up to 24 hours or forever, all for free.
Email us at email@example.com
You can broadcast live events using your phone carrier network or from a wifi network. If you logged in using Facebook, our application will post a live video link directly into your timeline. We provide similar features if you login using Twitter or WhatsApp.
LiveFromMe does not restrict your broadcast length. You can broadcast an entire game, birthday or your reunion. Using our local auto recording option, you can then upload a file stored in your phone of the event you just broadcast. Anyone that missed the event can then watch a rebroadcast from your online video library. Go ahead and broadcast! Share your life with the world! Share life as it happens!
Broadcast, chat, share real-time experiences with your friends and followers, check out and discover other broadcasters and places around the world - all from your Android.
Go live with your mobile using your Twitter or Facebook account - one tap and you’re broadcasting. Notify your Twitter followers and Facebook friends - they can watch you wherever they are - on their PC or Mac, iPhone, Android, iPod Touch and iPad with our Viewer. Read and respond to your viewers’ live comments. Start your broadcast in Collabo mode and invite your viewers - up to 6 of them - to broadcast together with you!
Your questions and feedback are always welcome!
Need help? Hit us up at: https://ssl.twitcasting.tv/indexsupport.php
* Live stream video and audio with low latency technology (0.3 - 3.0sec).
* Dynamically adjusts to network quality
* Connect to Bluetooth microphones, headphones.
* Update twitter timeline and status while broadcasting.
* Post your broadcast to your Facebook wall.
* Save your broadcasts on our web site.
* Send Push Notifications to alert your audience within a second.
(audience members need to subscribe to your broadcast in advance).
* Broadcast together with your friends.
* Up to 6 people broadcasting on one screen
* Optimized mobile experience
English, Japanese, Portuguese and others
Android 2.x - 5.x
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
The Photo Share app allows your guests to take photos during the wedding that are automatically shared on an interactive timeline. Guests can Love or comment on the photos, add filters, and share photos to Facebook, Twitter, and by email. The photos are also viewable on Wedding.com and can even be integrated onto your Wedding.com wedding website.
Instant Photos of Your Wedding
Photos taken by guests at your wedding are instantly shared across phones and displayed on Wedding.com. See your wedding through the eyes of your guests.
Interactive Photo Timeline
Photo Share app displays your photos in a timeline, allowing guests to comment and love their favorite photos. Even loved ones that are not at the wedding can participate on the timeline.
Fun for guest and fun for you!
Your guests will have a great time capturing your wedding and you will have an instant wedding album created by your guests. Say goodbye to disposable cameras.
Quick Setup for Guests
Once your guests have downloaded the Photo Share app, they will simply enter the wedding name for your wedding and be able to start taking photos immediately.
Wedding Website Integration
Display the photos that were taken at your wedding directly on your customized wedding website for friends and family to view.
Customized information cards can be ordered from Wedding.com that will inform your guests on how to download and use the Photo Share app at your wedding.
For more information, go to: www.wedding.com
This is the platform that will help you to share your thoughts / ideas / opinions / special photo moments seamlessly with everyone using ZenTalk. This is the place to be for all ASUS phone lovers.
Official Announcements - You can find all the official announcements and release information from ASUS in this section of the forum.
Discussion Forum- Ask, Answer, or Discuss anything and everything related to ASUS phones over here.
Fan Zone- Let’s make new friends! Share about your ZenFone experience here, no matter what you want to show off, your beautiful photographs or just chat. Share to your heart’s content.
Suggestions- Share your suggestions about ZenFone/ ZenUI/ Accessory and you might find your ideas implemented in the next generation of ZenFone/ ZenUI/Accessory. Your ideas may influence the future generations of the Zen Family.
FAQs- FAQs provides the answers for the frequently asked questions regarding ZenFone/ PadFone/ FonePad & ZenUI.
Note: This version is a shortcut to help you access ZenTalk instantly on your browser. We are now in the process developing the ZenTalk App.
Lubisz gotować, chcesz się tym pochwalić - ściągaj apkę i dziel się swoimi wyczynami.
Lubisz zjeść ,,na mieście", trafiłeś na wypasioną potrawę w eleganckiej restauracji albo stek w przydrożnym barze powalił cię smakiem? Podziel się zdjęciem, opisz co zjadłeś, niech inni wiedzą, co dobre.
Bądź kulinarnym trendsetterem i krytykiem.
Aplikacja jest łatwa w obsłudze: ściągasz ją na telefon, a potem
- fotografujesz dania,
- umieszczasz w bazie zdjęć,
- piszesz krótki opis,
- lajkujesz zdjęcia innych,
- czytasz co inni sądzą o potrawach przygotowanych przez ciebie, czy o tych, które zjadłeś w lokalu.
Widelec to społeczność zgromadzona wokół internetowego, suto zastawionego stołu. Nie krępuj się, nie chowaj swoich kulinarnych zdjęć w aparacie. Dołącz do nas już dziś! Niech świat zobaczy co lubisz gotować i co kochasz jeść.
- dodawanie zdjęć potraw;
- przeglądanie zdjęć zrobionych przez użytkowników;
- przeglądanie szczegółów restauracji wraz z podstawowymi informacjami;
- możliwość komentowania zdjęć i lubienia zdjęć;
- powiadomienia o polubieniach i komentarzach;
- funkcja dziabnij - obserwowanie ulubionych użytkowników.
Nawidelcu jest projektem rozwojowym. Chętnie poznamy Twoją opinię zarówno na temat aplikacji mobilnej jak i wersji webowej. Śmiało, czekamy na Ciebie na http://www.nawidelcu.pl