1. Application appears to be in Beta stage. 2 It is able to modify icon on Home screen only and not in side of application drawer. 3 There is option to save icon in folder but it does not save it in folder for repeated use. 4 There is no mesurement in % marked over option of size of icon and thus it is difficult to unify the size of all icon. 6 Application is not supported for use in Application Drawer by Nova Launcher 7 Application is very good for using with Touch viz of Samsung. 8 Icon collection inside of this application is of no use.
This is a great app. Gives you complete control over the icons. Bought the pro version already. There is a bug in the export to apk functionality though - If I customize a few new icons and export them to the already existing apk as an update, I lose all previously customized icons. I wish to customize all icons (a few at a time) and I am not able to do this without losing my previous work. Please fix this and the app would be perfect! :)
Absolutely terrific tool! I love customisation. I tried many many icons packs but was always letdown because either it doesn't cover all the icons or the masking is ugly. While I have found some icon pack to be usable and good but with this tool I can finally can set and make icon to my mood and need. Thanks a lot Dev! 😘 EDIT : Instantly bought the pro version. Please add the option to add icons altogether. It's cumbersome to add icons one by one.
Great app, been downloading other apps promising to do the same thing but they always fail. Could be improved by including transparency for imported gallery files, shadowing on icons (some custom icon making apps do this) an eye dropper tool to easily match existing app colours and for some reason the export as png function doesn't work . But otherwise great app.
Like Materialize on steroids. Ability to upload as an apk is wonderful for launchers that don't support png icons. But really needs to save icons after you create them so you can go back and tweak them later and don't lose all your previously created icons when you install a new apk. Also really needs a search function and a select all function when editing multiple icons.
Would be useful to me if I could actually apply icon changes to all my icons at once instead of only a handful at a time. Bought pro version under the misleading statement that I would be able to apply changes across all icons at once. Seriously, explain to me why I would only want to change a few icons? Just makes no sense to me, I want a uniform look across all icons, which I would figure is what most people would want as well. Will give 5 stars once this feature is implemented. Nice try though.
- Icons can be now exported as Icon Packs for use in launchers like Nova
- Added option to save created icons as .png files
- Automatic color picking for icon works better now
- New icon shapes added, more icon shapes are available for free users too
- Added text with rotation value
- Added option to support development in About screen
launcher= slim +HD retina wallpapers&themes +speed boost+app lock+lock screen
Install Cute Panda theme and decorate your screen with black & white style icons
Customize your screen with the turbulence fire skull, occult flickering flames🔥