** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root
Most devices can simply download an activator app to allow capturing of the screen. Other devices will need a Windows, Mac or Linux computer to activate over USB or root. Note: if you use a computer you'll need to activate every time you reboot your device.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
There are a lot of custom lock screen apps out there, but MinimalLock takes a slightly different approach to your lock screen. You don't have to deal with a ton of sliders and other random icons cluttering up your screen; instead, you can unlock your phone, change music tracks, and more with just a few gestures.
The really handy thing about MinimalLock is the fact that it shows notifications for missed calls, SMS messages, and more right on the lock screen, in the form of contact photos. So you can see who's trying to contact you right at a glance, without even unlocking your phone.
MinimalLock is fully customizable so you configure the lock screen perfectly to your tastes.
Supported music players are:
- Google Play Music - Poweramp
- PlayerPro - DoubleTwist
- Amazon MP3 - BeyondPod
- MIUI - Apollo (CM10)
- Winamp (Enabled 'Control Headset' in settings for this to work)
- Show time - Show date (Pro)
- Show network - Show WiFi,3G etc.. (Pro)
- Show battery percentage - Custom font size
- Custom font - Font color picker
- Custom unlock gesture - Custom wallpaper
- Whatsapp - Google Plus
- Google Talk - Google Voice
- Gmail - Email
- Twitter - Facebook
- Calendar - Seven (Hotmail)
- Tweetcaster - Twicca
- MailDroid - Plume
- Instagram - Foursquare
- Seesmic - K9 Mail
If you have any issues with MinimalLock please email me before leaving negative feedback.
Also feel free to email me or tweet me @iam_robj with any feature requests you would like to see in the next version.
NOTE: MinimalLock is NOT intended to be used as a secure lockscreen and can be bypassed with the home button. If you want security use it in conjunction with a Pin or Pattern lock. MinimalLock will show over these. Best of both worlds :-)
With the PRO version of Covert Special Ops Live app you can:
Control an unlimited number of cameras
Make an unlimited number of groups
With one SMS you can control all cameras in the group
Make the group commands with a name you prefer
Control all groups with one click
Control all cameras in the group with a simple click of a message
You can make any size group, each camera can be in more than one group
With our brand new App you can:
Ask the camera to take a photo at once
Add or delete phone numbers as contacts in your camera
Add or delete mail contacts in your camera
Change camera settings to Photo
Change camera settings to Video
Activate MMS function
Deactivate MMS function
Ask for location on your camera
You get total control over unlimited numbers of Covert Special Ops camera. The Pro version gives you full control over all your cameras
Once again, Covert shows you the best product in the Trailcam market. To see more visit us online at www.4recon.com and on dwww.covertscoutingcameras.com
BeerMoney Assist Pro is an Android app that:
- Clears app data and cache with a simple button press Perk, Checkpts, and all of the Swag Apps (if selected) WITHOUT LOGGING OUT OF ANY APP
- Imports all of the shortest videos for Swag Apps with a simple button press, thereby eliminating searching for the shortest videos when clearing app data manually
-Restart your phone with a button press!
-Clears App Data & Cache for checked apps automatically (based on interval you specify)
-Allows a screen filter which you can boot at startup
-Boots at Startup!!!
As I'm sure you all have noticed, Perk and Swag slow down over time (days/weeks). By restarting your phone and clearing app data/cache it seems to operate normally again. One of the big annoyances of doing this manually in the apps menu however this method of deleting app data forces you to log out and isn't as quick and easy as it could be. Beermoney Assist Pro removes this hassle AND KEEPS YOU LOGGED IN but also clears unnecessary data thereby speeding your device back up.
Root Permissions are required for both to Clean App Data/Cache, Import Shortest Videos to Swag, AND Restarting your phone with a button press. Without Root Permissions this will only be able to use the screen filter and keep screen on function
Clean App Data/Cache works for ALL Swag, Perk, and Checkpts
Import Videos works only for Swag (Well duh!) and will not do anything to Perk if Perk is checked for Import operation
Now features a notification icon allows you to quickly go between beermoney assist pro and other apps. Also shows that app is running and autoclearing
Autoclear now starts up when your phone does!!!
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Before pay for Metronome Pro, users are strongly recommended trying the free version (with ad) first, which will make sure Metronome Pro can work fine on the device.
Metronome Free Version (Ad Version) can be found at:
Read Phone State: Stop beating at incoming call;
Record Audio: record practicing music;
Write External Storage: save recorded audio to sdcard;
Internet & Access Network State: Metronome Pro never used this. Don't worry about this. Will be disabled in the future.
!!NOTE!! this is a widget, NOT an app (long-press on your home scr to add/run it).
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issues, or see cohortor.org/metronome for more.
What sets this Bubble Level App apart from other similar apps is the calibration technique and algorythm that allows for the user to confidently be within 1 degree of level! The calibration technique does NOT require the user to find a perfectly level reference surface as is common with other level apps. With this app, any flat, semi-level surface will work for calibrating the device.
There is also an option for the app to beep when the level is within 0.1 degrees.
There are no advertisements with this Pro version.
Artwork and Graphics by Steven Richardson.
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me,with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Ever wanted to unlock your linux based phones full potential?
Of course you do. Take a look below at the full list of feature that Root Toolbox can offer you!
And now for a limited time only Root Toolbox Pro is half price!
- Enable battery percentage (4.4+)
- Fix market links
- Fix permissions
- Install app from sdcard
- Hotboot/Reboot/Reboot recovery/Reboot bootloader/Reboot download mode/Poweroff
- Wipe rubbish data
- Wipe battery stats
- Wipe internet cache
- Wipe cache partition/Delvik cache
- Wipe download history
- Smart remount menu
- Daul mount external SDcard
- Rescan storage for new file
- Change sim settings and unlock the market
- Recovery & Boot image option(Flash, backup, restore, erase)
- Clockwork mod MD5 sum fixer
- Password protect from childern
turn your android device into a speed radar camera or laser speed cannon with full-automatic speed measuring of moving objects.
measure and save the speed of cars, trucks, bikes, planes...
works like a velocity measuring photoelectric sensor.
works from nearly any direction (best from the side).
can measure m/s,km/h or mph.
takes photos with speed information for viewing later.
has voice output.
1. Mount or fix your device (for e.g. lean against window or tape it somewhere)
2. Move the 2 circles with your fingers to 2 points you can guess the distance of one to another (for e.g. length of cars/stripes) and which are both passed by the objects you want to measure
3. Enter the distance into the blue textbox (the blue line in the image represents your distance)
4. Press Start
Use this app with our 'No Cell Radio" app to re-purpose older devices into a useful recorder.
Allows multiple recordings stored on your SD card. You can rename recordings, add notes, search titles and notes, and lock recordings.
Password protect the app to lock out use by unwanted listeners. Recordings stored in this apps folder are not indexed by the stock music player.
Sort the main recording list by date/time or title. During playback you can use the seek bar to skip forward/backwards through the recording.
You can email recordings off the device. You can ZIP the recording files before email for quicker transport.
This app can playback almost any audio file (if your device and version of android supports it) of the following file types - .amr, .3gpp, .mp3, .mp4, .m4a and .wav
UPDATE NOTICE: AS of Android 4.2 or higher, this app can no longer toggle the Airplane Mode - you will have to do that manually - thanks Google.
Please know, I am committed to my apps and users. I don't want to sell junk any more than you want to buy it.
I test my apps on various emulators and devices - mostly Nexus class but I do have some older devices like a Samsung Epic4G.
This app is available to over 2000 devices and there is no way I can test it on all of them - so if you have troubles, please contact me and we can work it out.
For support, you can email me or find me on Twitter @OneNutzSoftware
This app alows you ONLY to lock device. Unlock feature is available in my other app - Knock Unlock (beta, may not work properly) (https://plus.google.com/communities/102983045850460117969)
Knock Lock is simple application that allows you to select area on your display to enable "knock to sleep" feature. Also in app you can select size of area available for knocking.
- How does it impact battery life?
App does nothing other than creating small area for knocking. Battery usage should be below 0.1%.
- How to uninstall this app?
Remove access to service that you have selected at start. You can do this by clicking button in app again and selecting "device admin" section or by going to Android settings -> security -> Device Admins. Then you can uninstall app.
-Why there is visible notification?
This notification is part of Android responsible for keeping app alive all time. You can hide it in Android app settings (there is option to hide app notifications from showing).
If you have problems with app or want to ask question, email me from this app page.
- Floating Knock Lock
- Option to change transparency of floating area
- Option to change size of floating area
App is free and supports both formats of Android Wear watches - square and round. Circa also allows you to block some apps from sending notifications. Just select "Notification history" in app and then block apps by pressing "more" button on right side.
If you want to support my work, please buy Circa Pro - for now it enables nothing, but in future it will bring more animations and features to Circa.
Circa Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.circa.pro
Darmowa wersja aplikacji umożliwia wyłącznie przeglądanie treści. Aby się zalogować, proszę zakup wersję Pro dostępną pod adresem https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.wykopforandroid.pro.
Masz uwagi lub sugestie co do działania programu? Proszę napisz do mnie używając formularza kontaktowego dostępnego na tej stronie lub używając tagu #wykopforandroid w serwisie Wykop.pl. Moja nazwa użytkownika to @damian-piwowarski.
Wykop to serwis, w którym użytkownicy wyszukują najciekawsze informacje znalezione w Internecie, a następnie oceniają, komentują i polecają je swoim znajomym. Ta prosta idea wdrożona w życie sprawia, że Wykop jest zawsze aktualnym odzwierciedleniem tego, czym żyje Internet.
This is free version of Tagerio. There is also Pro version, which gives you:
- Option to recognize song
- Disables ads
You can buy key unlocking Pro features here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.tagerio.pro.
If you see any bugs, please contact me.
- Google Music has its own database for music, so Artworks are saved in song but they may be refreshed later in Google Music app.
** App uses awesome Echo Nest API to recognize songs.
Battery usage? None!
So why you don't use it yet? :-)