Efento Logger is used to read the memory of Efento devices. Efento Loggers measure and save in their memory various physical values, including temeprature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, differential pressure or relay state.
Built-in device's memory allows recording up to 28 000 measurements with configurable interval of 1 second - 10 days. High capacity battery of the device ensures its maintenance-free operation for at least two years.
Efento loggers connects to user's phone wirelessly, over Bluetooth 4.0. The maximum distance between the phone and the Logger at the time of reading data or configuration is 50 meters (in open space). Comunication between Efento Loggers and mobile devices can be encrypted.
Efento Logger mobile application on Android device enables user to:
- Read the current measurements of all the Efento Loggers within range of your phone or tablet
- Read the historical data from Loggers
- Visualize the data on a chart, along with the designation of maximum and minimum values in the selected time period
- display statistics, including min, max average values, mean kinetic temeperature, SAT and GDDC
- Export data in csv format and send it to the selected e-mail address
- Direct export of measurement data to the server (e.g. Google Drive)
- Configure Loggers (name of the Logger, measurement interval, time and date, encryption key, reset the device memory)