Fully translated to English!
The January Uprising: Strategy Game is a real time strategy (RTS) in which you move into 1863 and take part in the famous 19th Polish uprising against the tsarist regime, the January Uprising.
In 1863, parallel to the civil war in the United States, there was no less dramatic but less known conflict in Europe. After a hundred years of occupation, poles once again are throwing themselves into the unequal struggle with the occupant. As commander of the Polish insurgent army, you will face the Russian Empire in small guerrilla skirmishes and major battles. You will meet historical figures and visit places where the fate of the uprising was decided. You will learn the nuances of insurgent politics and the secrets of the nineteenth century guerrilla warfare.
The January Uprising: Strategy Game is:
- real-time strategy with elements of guerrilla warfare
- 21 insurgent battles
- 15 types of Polish insurgent troops
- 8 types of Russian Empire regular troops
- the story leading the player through the entire history of the uprising including the story of three dictators of the uprising: Ludwik Mierosławski, Marian Langiewicz and Romulad Tragutt
- 2 alternative endings
- historical materials related to game events
- the game is fully translated into English
The January Uprising is next to the Warsaw Uprising, the largest and most tragic Polish national uprising.
From the very beginning, the chances of success were very slim.
But do not give up!
You can still change the course of history!
Note: minimum required resolution of 800x480px!
Please report bugs in here: http://fundacjainteraktywna.pl/forum/