The kid needs comprehensive training to become a genius.
- Trains memory
- Forms logic
- Enriches perception
- Develops associative thinking
- Improves attention
- Intuitive interface
- Wonderful design
- 4 types of games
- 12 levels of complexity
Creation of the "Little Genius" has involved participation of different specialists in the fields of education and children psychology. The game has been dubbed at a professional sound recording studio and designed by the best illustrators.
An easy educational app to learn English for preschool Kids.
1. Alphabets - Capital and Small letters
3. Words Starting with Alphabets
4. Numbers with puppy.
5. Animals - Farm and Wild Animals.
1. Complete Alphabets and Numbers with words and sounds- real Images with high quality audio.
2. Interactive game for kids.
3. Recognize correct image from four options. questions are unique and random.
4. Teaches all letters, numbers 1- 20. Both Capital and Small letters are available.
5. Swipe or Button Navigation present. This makes easy navigation for children.
6. Slideshow option available.
7. Tap on the image to listen again.
8. Uses simple word to improve child's language skill.
10. Teaches colors,Flowers,Animals and shapes
1. Kids learn English with fun
2. Game helps to keep kids interested.
3. Helps to increase eye-hand coordination.
4. Interactive puzzle improves listening skills.
5. Improves kid's memory.
6. Game with Points for inspiring children
“Maths Little Genius” is the most thorough app for developing numeracy skills. It combines 2 of the key factors relating to learning; rote learning and fun. Maths Little Genius has been developed to target the topics that are commonly regarded as areas of weakness for students aged 8 to 16+. It focuses on 27 separate numeracy skills and provides a range of competitive games to keep all learners interested in the learning experience. This app allows you to assess your Mathematical understanding in the following areas:
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
Positives : Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, squares and cubes
Negatives : Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
Decimals : Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
Fractions : Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with the option of either vulgar (common or different denominators) or mixed number fractions
Percentages : Find a percentage of a number and increase/decrease a number by a percentage
Everyday Maths : Money and ratio (metric and imperial conversion)
GAMES --- GAMES --- GAMES
Breakfast Club - This is a 30 second challenge involving the 4 operations, finding a fraction of a quantity and a simple percentage of a quantity.
Bubbles - This is a bonus round which assesses your knowledge of multiples.
You Vs The World - This is a single player game which tests your speed with your times tables based on spellings in different languages.
Shoot the Sheriff - This is a 2 player game which tests your speed with your times tables. This is an online game and puts you up against people from around the world.
Raft Run - This is a 3 player game which tests your knowledge of the 4 operations. This is an online game and puts you up against people from around the world.
For all of the online content, a username and a country are required on first log in. No other personal information will be collected (check the permissions).
It is completely free and without advertisements.
If you have any ideas for how this app can be developed further for future releases, or you have encountered any issues, please don’t hesitate to email me and I will endeavour to update the app as soon as possible to cater for all user’s needs.
For more information about this Mathematics application and to read up on my background, please visit the following webpage:
-- Resolutions -- If you have trouble accessing the initial screen, try turning your mobile to landscape; this will enlarge the text boxes. The initial screen will only appear on first log in.
This application is intended for parents and teachers, health workers and child care centre workers. It is easy to use and will help you to spend some fascinating and worth-while time with your children.
The application provides information on the following categories:
- human body parts
- pets and animals
- household articles
- going for a walk surroundings
The program also includes sideshow mode, sounds replay mode, mode with background music turned off.
12 games in one with translation in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian:
- math skills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Learn the flags of the countries of the world and their locations.
- Have fun finding the 6 differences in funny pictures.
- Connect the dots to discover surprise figures
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- learn how to write and read letters and numbers.
- Acquire vocabulary of hundreds of words in different languages.
- And much more ...
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
- Kids love it and have fun learning math and other skills.
- Parents can follow the progress of their children
- listen to songs that stimulate the mind
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- Help with recognition of numbers.
- Keep the children entertained with fun sound effects and musical songs ..
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
Keywords: game, musical, memory,learning game preschool education, children's best games, best educational toys for children,
Tactile Skills, memory game fun, games for children, game, Fine Motor Skills, Cognitive Skills, tablet, math, maths, kids, children,
child, games, drills, calculus, flash cards, school, primary, elementary, grade, mental, learn, learning, educational, games, problems,
counting, mind, skills, training, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, practice, homework
Fun game with mental stimulation for children
Oprogramowanie zawiera 9 gier:
2. Wielkie litery
3. Małe litery
4. Znajdź kartę
5. Budowanie słów
6. Litery w słowie
8. Jaką głoskę słyszysz na początku słowa?
9. Jaką głoskę słyszysz na końcu słowa?
Wersja freeware obejmuje tylko litery od A do H. Wersję pełną można zakupić w cenie 9 zł.
Prosty wykaz liter alfabetu, pozwalający dziecku zapoznać się z nazwami i wyglądem liter.
2) WIELKIE LITERY
Dziecko poznaje wielkie litery w słowach, np. O w słowie OGIEŃ, A w słowie AUTO.
Litery wyświetlane są wraz z odpowiednimi obrazkami w kolejności losowej.
Gra zawiera w sumie 135 obrazków, po 5 na każdą literę.
3) MAŁE LITERY
Jest to gra podobna do przedstawionej w pkt. 2, ale dotyczy małych liter.
4) ZNAJDŹ KARTĘ
Gracz musi wskazać obrazek, który zaczyna się na daną literę.
Przykładowo pojawia się litera K, a pod nią 3 obrazki – czekolada, prezent i kucharz. Program odczytuje literę i nazywa ilustracje, co stanowi dla dziecka pewne ułatwienie. Jeżeli dziecko kliknie niewłaściwy obrazek, usłyszy „Błąd, to było C jak czekolada”. Wybór właściwego obrazka potwierdzany jest słowami „K jak kucharz” i mały przedszkolak zostaje pochwalony.
5) BUDOWANIE SŁÓW
W tej grze dziecko otacza fragmenty obrazka, po czym powstaje słowo. Obrazek jest ukryty za zasłoną i odkrywa się stopniowo z każdą kolejną literą. Po zaznaczeniu wszystkich literek powstałe słowo zostaje odczytane i ukazuje się cała ilustracja.
6) LITERY W SŁOWIE
Celem gry jest znalezienie liter w słowie. Gdy na przykład wyświetla się słowo KUCHARZ, dziecko musi znaleźć literkę R. Jeśli gracz kliknie na niewłaściwą literę, zostaje ona odczytana i system zachęca gracza do dalszych prób. Przy prawidłowym wyborze program pochwali dziecko, po czym poda kolejne słowo. Wybranie za pierwszym razem właściwego słowa nagradzane jest gwiazdką. Za 8 gwiazdek gracz otrzymuje niespodziankę.
Na podstawie leży 20 karteczek. Jest to wersja gry Pexeso („pamięciaki”), w której należy dopasować literę do obrazka (A + AUTO, C + CEBULA itd.).
Aplikacja pomaga poznawać litery dzieciom w wieku przedszkolnym. Wymowę opracowano tak, by odpowiadała rzeczywistej wymowie liter w słowie – a więc na przykład słowa „jeż“ nie literujemy (jot-e-ż), tylko (j-e-ż).
Przy pracy ze słowami konieczne było wprowadzenie głosek, odpowiadających np dwuznakom, które oczywiście samodzielnie nie występują w alfabecie (CZ, CH, SZ itp.). Był to warunek zagwarantowania właściwego przebiegu nauki.
Uwagi dotyczące programu:
Prosimy przesyłać opinie na email@example.com. Będziemy się starali w miarę możliwości uwzględniać Państwa sugestie w kolejnych wersjach Alfabetu dla dzieci PMQ.
Słowa klucze: alfabet, alfabet dla dzieci, polski, nauka alfabetu dla dzieci, dzieci, gry edukacyjne, alfabed dla pierwszaków, alfabet dla najmłodszych, gry z literami, gry przedszkolne, gry dla dzieci, alfabet w przedszkolu, programy dla dzieci, edukacja dzieci, gry przedszkolne, litery, abecadło, alfabetu nauka, alfabet polski, polski alfabet, gdy edukacyjne dla dzieci, abc nauka dla dzieci, abc, abc polski,nauka alfabetu polskiego, nauczanie alfabetu, poznawanie liter
Categories include: Human Body Internal Anatomy, Tools, Doctor Kit, Places, Games/Sports, Professions, Plants, Galaxy/Space, Christmas, Halloween, Baby/Adult animals, Animal housing, Animal Body Parts, Actions.
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary & memory has never been so much fun
★ 13 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Memory game for a fun learning experience
★ Over 450 words!
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for children. eFlashApps Genius Baby Flash Cards features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. Built in Memory Game with 3 levels of difficulty takes interactive & fun learning to another level! Complexity of words is perfect for ages 3 to 8 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!
Test your mental math and exercise your brain every day.
Through this program your kid memorize multiplication table, and learn fast and successfully.
Help your kids and install this app. The App helps kids practice their maths skills in addition,
subtraction, multipliation, division, square root and basic.
For children and adults.
Languages: English, Polish
* Do you have weekly spelling tests
* Do you need more practice on the Spelling etc...
This app lets you practice the spelling in a fun way.
Option 1 - Create your own Spelling Bee - Add your own words to practice your spelling
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 20 words to practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your words that you already added to the spelling bee genius application.
Option 2 - Random pick from over 5000 predefined words for the spelling bee
- Short Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words with the length of 6 or less characters from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
- Long Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words with the length of 6 or More characters from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
- Random Bee - Tapping this button randomly pick 10 words from the predefined dictionary and will take you to the next screen where you can Practice or do a Test.
After the Practice / Test come back to the Pick a Bee screen to select one of the option Short Bee/Long Bee/Random Bee to refresh the words.
Option 1 and Option 2 will have the following Practice, Test & Report Features
> Practice with Spell It - For younger kids or someone who needs more assistance then choose this option to practice. each character you type it changes in colour either Green to show you that you are in the right track or Red to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button it can Spell the word by letter by letter for you if you need further assistance.
> Practice with Less Choice - Find the spelling and click "Check It" to verify the answer. If you have entered the correct spelling then it will move to the next question after you click check it. You can use Hint/Help and that will hide some of the letters for you.
> Start Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
> Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
- Make the device Vibrate for the incorrect answers
- If you can not hear loud enough then adjust the media Volume by going to Android System Settings->Device->Sound->Volume
Questions may be answered in Study Mode, Timed Test Mode, or Challenge Instructor Mode.
• In Study Mode, choose the question category that interests you and begin answering questions. The system will not track your score and no achievements are earned for correct answers.
• To enter Timed Test Mode, choose any question category and then tap Timed Test. This will simulate a live exam and provide you with 60 minutes to answer 60 questions selected at random from among all categories in the deck. You will see percentage correct score on completion of 60 questions or at the end of 60 minutes (whichever comes first).
• To enter Challenge Instructor Mode, choose a question category then tap Challenge Instructor to challenge the ranks of instructors. Score higher on the category than the instructor to earn a device achievement. Device achievements are specific to question category. Instructors should be challenged, and beaten, repeatedly to earn higher quantities of device achievements for use in your ‘My Network’. Beating instructors becomes progressively more difficult as you work through the ranks.
Device achievements (earned by beating instructors in Challenge Instructor Mode) are used to build network views in a handy network drawing tool called My Network. All Juniper Networks devices earned are available for addition to the My Network view. Users are also able to add LAN segments, WAN segments, and end user devices including laptops, printers, and servers to the My Network view.
It is the best app to keep your preschoolers busy!
+ 8 FREE games! No ads! No in-app purchase!
Tiko will teach the kids [audio available in: English, French, Czech]:
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the maximum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the minimum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to add numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to subtract numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to multiply numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to sort numbers
PlaynLearnToo.com is bringing you and your kids “Tiko, kids count” a game which teaches kids various operations with numbers in many languages.
- it is free full version of the game without ads (no ads)
- addicting games
kindergarten,parenting,educative,doodler,preschool,fun,cute,entertaining,brain,training,learn,trainer,concentration, fun games
- kids games free 3 years old
- kids games free 4 years old
- kids games free 5 years old
- kids games free 6 years old
- kids games free 7 years old
Tiko - little mouse
The purpose of an application called "Magical sounds of children" is to provide images and sounds of animals, musical instruments, cars, and many more others. Suitable materials placed in five groups teach our child sorting facilities in the world, which is very important in the development and education of the infant.
To encourage your child to learn the application also contains a lot of sounds. So, when I display the dog your child hears well as his barking or growling. The application stimulates the child's senses through sight, sound and touch.
The application is designed for children aged between 2 to 4 years, however, my child loves to browse for animals right now (although he's only 18 months). This application was created by me as a parent that could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when out for a walk is not that easy.
I intend to further develop this application, because I'll be grateful to all suggestions and advice. If you encounter problems, please also contact us by email!
Have a good use of this application, and thus capable of Education loved kids!
Contains drawing games, jigsaw puzzles, coloring books, painting, doodles, helping your kids with learning about the farm. This is an educational and fun app for toddlers, written in cute children rhymes. Your child will puzzle, doodle, solve riddles and learn about farm animals like chickens, sheep, horses, ponies, cows, rabbits, bunnies, cats, dogs and more.
Enjoy a few moments of simple and fun reading to your children every day. This educative story book is a free interactive children's app for tablets and phones, a storybook for young children based on the funny and cute little creatures known from popular fables, fairy tales as leprechauns, pixies: the elves. Your toddlers and preschoolers will learn about country life - and while having fun together with you!
- One of the most charming children's tales for preschool and older. Told in hilarious rhymes.
- Great on phones, optimized for tablets.
- Based on the super-popular "Elf Adventure" tablet app.
- A cute, educational story told in daily simple and fun puzzles. Great for reading to your kids.
- Enjoy time with your kids while reading to them!
- Most beautiful hand-drawn art style, charming animations and sounds effects.
- 2 stories in 1: "The Jolly Journey" & "The Farm".
- Funny games for girls and boys. We know parents and grandparents enjoy it as well :-)
- Switch between 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese
Join the Elves on a fun trip from their home in the cold North to the girl Rosalie in the warmer spring land.
Stay tuned for more kid friendly apps for tablets from Ploosh in the future.
If you encounter any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The story is inspired by the popular folk and fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm or the works of Charles Perrault and Hans Christian Anderse - fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We love classic fairytales such as "The Little Red Riding Hood", Cinderella or Rapunzel. We like short bedtime stories like "The Sleeping Beauty" or "Puss in Boots", fables with fairies, Rumpelstiltskin, The Princess and the Peas. These short fables with animals, such as horses and ponies are all great to be read aloud. A nice way to say "Sleep well, good night" and for getting ready to go to bed. We all remember how our parents read stories with rhymes, we remember learning the abc, the alphabet, playing with coloring books.
Thanks go out to our fans!
Albanian, German, English, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Spanish, Estonian, French, Galician, Welsh, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Swedish, Tagalog, Czech, Turkish, Finnish, Maltese.
Please note that this application is made especially for toddlers. The maximum recommended age is 4 years, the recommended minimum age is 12 months. We encourage you to stay with your child to play with him.
Find several activities in an application:
- The first game:
This game is a simple puzzle set for toddlers. The goal is to complete the puzzle. When a piece is in place, it's a fun sound that rewards your child. The difficulty is planned for the younger ones. They are helped to pass the puzzle.
- The second game:
this application is an activity to introduce your child to the pleasures of music. Through this application it is fun to discover four musical instruments, drum, trumpet, accordion, xylophone.
Your child will develop a sense of discovery and will explore the possibilities of this game while learning how to combine shapes, colors and sounds.
- Discovery Activity:
A gallery of images of jungle animals are available.
- 2 simple games and fun
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Gameplay and graphics suitable for children
- Application designed specifically for babies
- Difficult for the younger set
- Graphics for small
- A picture gallery of turtles
For 12+ months
Genius baby game aims to develop basic sensory and motor skills of your baby by associating basic geometric and animal figures with their counterparts.
-Two levels; one for geometric shapes and the second for animal figures.
-Animal sounds are also included.
-After all the shapes are matched, you hear the big cheers!
Warning1: Always supervise your baby during play.
WARNING2: FREE VERSION IS FOR PROMOTION ONLY!
TAGS: Bebek Oyunu, Bebek Oyunları, Bebek Şekiller, Şekiller, Şekil Eşleme, Hayvanlar, Hayvan Sesleri