The kid needs comprehensive training to become a genius.
- Trains memory
- Forms logic
- Enriches perception
- Develops associative thinking
- Improves attention
- Intuitive interface
- Wonderful design
- 4 types of games
- 12 levels of complexity
Creation of the "Little Genius" has involved participation of different specialists in the fields of education and children psychology. The game has been dubbed at a professional sound recording studio and designed by the best illustrators.
12 games in one with translation in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian:
- math skills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Learn the flags of the countries of the world and their locations.
- Have fun finding the 6 differences in funny pictures.
- Connect the dots to discover surprise figures
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- learn how to write and read letters and numbers.
- Acquire vocabulary of hundreds of words in different languages.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
- Kids love it and have fun learning math and other skills.
- Parents can follow the progress of their children
- listen to songs that stimulate the mind
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- Help with recognition of numbers.
- Keep the children entertained with fun sound effects and musical songs ..
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
This application is intended for parents and teachers, health workers and child care centre workers. It is easy to use and will help you to spend some fascinating and worth-while time with your children.
The application provides information on the following categories:
- human body parts
- pets and animals
- household articles
- going for a walk surroundings
The program also includes sideshow mode, sounds replay mode, mode with background music turned off.
My Little Genius is a multi-dimensional, thematic-based whole-brain development programme for children aged 6 months to 5 years old which develops children’s skill-sets and increases their knowledge base.
A Multi-Dimensional Brain Stimulation Approach is used to develop both the left and right hemispheres of a child’s brain. The use of a dual-language environment enhances language stimulation and stimulation of various sensory systems of the brain.
To build a balanced society by developing a new generation of children who know how to maximise the use of the whole brain.
Hours of Operation
Our regular operating hours are from Wednesdays to Sundays between 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.