The ISOK Mobile application was created as part of the ISOK project (IT System of the Country's Protection against extraordinary threats)
ISOK Mobile will show you:
- the extent of possible floods on the flood hazard maps
- approximate area of forecasted meteorological, hydrological, biometeorological and associated with excessive concentrations of air pollutants.
You will be able to turn on notifications in the application that will inform you about upcoming threats. The sources of notifications in the ISOK system are:
1. Meteorological and hydrological warnings prepared by the state hydrological and meteorological service (PSHM). The function of PSHM is performed by the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management - National Research Institute (IMWM-PIB).
2. Operational map of air pollution due to meteorological conditions, developed under the ISOK project, including the forecast for the next 24 hours.
Static maps available in the application:
1. Preliminary flood risk assessment
2. Flood risk map with water depth, Q 0.2%, once every 500 years
3. Flood risk map with water depth, Q 1%, once every 100 years
4. Flood risk map with water depth, Q 10%, once every 10 years
5. Flood hazard maps with water flow velocity
6. Map of sensitivity to weather conditions
Forecast maps available in the application:
1. IMWM-PIB meteorological warnings
2. IMWM-PIB hydrological warnings
3. Map of air pollutants due to meteorological conditions, including a forecast for the next 24 hours for excessive concentrations
4. Forecasting maps of meteorological threats, automatically generated based on data derived from the ALARO model of the ALADIN consortium, including the forecast for the next 12 hours
5. Map of threats to the life and health of the population due to meteorological conditions, including a forecast for 12 o'clock universal time (UTC).
The ISOK mobile application collects data on your location, even when it is in the background, to inform you about the dangers in your environment.
Information about the location of the device is necessary for the basic functions of the Application to operate, in particular to inform the User about potential threats and other dangers related to natural phenomena related to the current position of the User, for this purpose the application also downloads information about the location in the background. The collected data on the obtained location of Users is not stored and made available to third parties.