backupBG is simple to use: Run it, select what to back up (saves for all games/content, a specific game's saves, etc.), select whether you want to add a time stamp to the backup (which allows you to keep multiple backups but takes more space on your SD card) and then click Backup. It quickly copies the saved games to the folder "/sdcard/backups/baldur's gate/". Time stamped saves are kept separate from those without time stamps.
To restore saves, select what to restore, click Restore, select a dated or undatetd save, and click Restore again.
backupBG backs up the following content:
bpsave - Black Pits single player saved games
characters - Custom characters
mpsave - Baldur's Gate EE multiplayer saved games
mpbpsave - Black Pits multiplayer saved games
override - Mods
portraits - Custom portraits
save - Baldur's Gate EE single player saved games
sounds - Custom sounds
bbackupBG does not check for sufficient space. If it runs into an error it shows the error and that should give you an idea whether it has to do with lack of space on your SD card or some other issue.
Please let me know if you run into issues. I would appreciate an e-mail rather than a rash of one star reviews, as I'm committed to make backupBG work for everyone and all devices if possible.
An advanced version, which will include more features will be available to purchase in 2014.
Buck: Legacy is a trademark of Urban Meadows Publishing, the rules and artwork are copyrighted by Harrison Hochkins. All right reserved.
This game aid was created by Tyler Dinelle with Urban Meadows Publishing's consent and released for free distribution and not for resale.
PayPal donations are to support the developer, Tyler Dinelle.
For more information about Buck: Legacy please visit
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
Two lists of cards (blue and green) automatically calculate the total value of the cards in each list.
Cards can be toggled on and off to count towards the total, moved between lists, and have their prices edited if you don't like the default price.
The prices fetched from ark42.com are always up to date automatically.
Search for cards on the main screen. When the Search button is pressed, each word will be matched against the list of known cards online.
For example, you could just type "lili vei" to match "Liliana of the Veil" easily.
Each search will result in two prompts, to select the exact card name and printing you wish to add. Then the card will be added to the selected color trade list.
If you add cards to the wrong list, don't worry, you can always move them between the lists later.
Pressing the card rows in the trade lists will toggle them between colored and greyed out. When they are greyed out, the card's value no longer counts towards the total listed at the top of that list.
Pressing and holding for a brief momment on a card row will bring up an option menu for that card.
From this menu, you can adjust the card's price, add additional copies of that card, move the card to the opposite list, or remove the card from the list altogether.
When the trade is complete, remember there is a clear trade option in the menu choices for the app.
Download free APK at http://ark42.com/mtg/trade42/
- Otsi ja vaata retsepte arvutit kööki tirimata.
- Saa poeriiuli ees kiire vastus küsimusele "Mida täna süüa teha?".
- Koosta menüü ja ostunimekiri kus iganes, kasvõi trammiga sõites.
- Kortsus paberitüki asemel vaata ostunimekirja mugavalt telefonist.
- Tea täpselt, mida vaja osta ja mis juba ostetud.
List of features:
- Plot the Bode graph of any given Transfer Function, with CSV and image export capabilities.
- Design Lowpass,Highpass,Bandpass or Bandcut filters
- Track Impedance calculation (Microstrip and Stripline)
- Smart Voltage divider calculator (input Vin and Vout, and the app will look through standard component values for a match)
- Standard component values lookup
- PCB Track width calculator
- AWG Gauge table
- Smith Charts
- Differential impedance calculations
- OpAmp design
- Butterworth, Elliptical and Bessel filters
- Temperature analysis
And so much more....
Do not hesitate to post feature requests in the feedback.
For fixed speed operation motors with different IE classifications (IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4) can be compared taking into account individual operating time and motor loads.
In the new variable speed operation module the most cost effective drive system can be determined based on a pump application with individual load profiles. Simply enter a few key data and the app calculates energy efficiency, potential energy cost savings and the pay-back period. These values can be directly compared and the break-even point is displayed graphically.
The App also offers an overview of local minimum efficiency requirements for low voltage induction motors (so called MEPS – Minimum Efficiency Performance Standards) for selected countries.
You can send the results calculated with the SIMOTICS EE-COMPARATOR directly from the app by e-mail.
This Map Pack contains High Definition versions of the most popular community maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Lingor Island
DayZ Central Pro also includes:
• Loot, Vehicle and Building Locations - For all three Maps
• Loot Tables - Tables that help determine chances of Loot Spawns
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via Wifi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email email@example.com for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
It is inspired by HQM mod for MCPC and very popular map/modpack Agrarian Skies.
The mod itself doesn't include quests. Map maker is the one who creates them.
Using this app, map maker can create quests for the mod.
Known issues: Nexus 7 (2012 model) not recommended due to low sensor accuracy.
User guide: https://developer.indooratlas.com/guide
Terms of Service: https://www.indooratlas.com/terms/terms
IndoorAtlas Mobile License Agreement: https://www.indooratlas.com/terms/mobile
The tool is extremely simple to use, but the way to understand it may pose some challenges initially.
The "secret keyword" field is the place to type in your unique phrase to use across the system. It is the only piece of information that you have to remember and keep safe.The "what for?" field is the name of the service you want to have the password for. For example: facebook, gmail, skype, yahoo, amazon etc.
The "result" field will automatically show the password based on the above data. The result will always be the same with the 'secret keyword' and the 'what for' value you provide.
You can use this tool to secure your various accounts across the
Internet with very strong passwords that no one can guess. You only
have to remember one secret keyword and then have access to all your
passwords at all times.