The application requires an internet connection. Recommended connection through Wi-Fi.
Source of map:
Map by Benjamin Schieder
The images of the maps are licensed to you under the following license agreement:
Creative Commons License
Project Zomboid Map Project by Benjamin Schieder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The source code of OpenSeaDragon is licensed under the New BSD license. Check OpenSeaDragons website for more information: http://openseadragon.github.io/
The source code of Project Zomboid Map Project is considered to be in the public domain.
backupBG is simple to use: Run it, select what to back up (saves for all games/content, a specific game's saves, etc.), select whether you want to add a time stamp to the backup (which allows you to keep multiple backups but takes more space on your SD card) and then click Backup. It quickly copies the saved games to the folder "/sdcard/backups/baldur's gate/". Time stamped saves are kept separate from those without time stamps.
To restore saves, select what to restore, click Restore, select a dated or undatetd save, and click Restore again.
backupBG backs up the following content:
bpsave - Black Pits single player saved games
characters - Custom characters
mpsave - Baldur's Gate EE multiplayer saved games
mpbpsave - Black Pits multiplayer saved games
override - Mods
portraits - Custom portraits
save - Baldur's Gate EE single player saved games
sounds - Custom sounds
bbackupBG does not check for sufficient space. If it runs into an error it shows the error and that should give you an idea whether it has to do with lack of space on your SD card or some other issue.
Please let me know if you run into issues. I would appreciate an e-mail rather than a rash of one star reviews, as I'm committed to make backupBG work for everyone and all devices if possible.
DO NOT INSTALL IT WITHOUT RECOVERY AVAILABLE IN HAND. IT CAN SOFT BRICK SOME DEVICES..
Want Jelly Bean project butter like smoothness in your Rom too? Then the wait is over! Introducing the Speed tweaks for your Smartphone / Tablets that enhances the way everything behave at your responses.
The tool improvements make day to day activities a breeze. Fast and snappier response is its core Goal. In addition the Speed Tweaks option allows you to get the same smoothness at lower CPU frequency resulting in a battery life improvement. Even if you are using jelly bean or higher android versions, using this tool will add even more responsiveness to just everything. You can verify this in games too! Now the new update includes an inbuilt task killer! That’s Auto so do not take any memory or CPU resources + it enhances android memory reclaiming!
If you don’t know what Root means then this app is not for you.
Always do a full Nandroid backup as it is your Best Friend!
Although you may notice the boost from the instance you applied all the settings, a full reboot is recommended.
Also note that buttery experience will grow after a little while and the final result will vary upon the Rom optimization. Please wait until it shows messages about a Permission Granted and Settings applied.
-------In case you need to uninstall the app, just uncheck all the options and hit done wait for a few seconds and that's it. After that you can uninstall. In this way you can avoid all fuss. Also if you want a Refund then just uninstall the app within 15 minutes so get a Automatic refund or contact Us. Also give us opportunity to resolve your issue (if any) then you may leave feedback.-----------
*Set on boot (just set once and forget the software as it will automatically apply same settings on restart)
*Works on ICS and Jellybean too :)
*From v2.1 it instantly clears cache partition and optimizes user application for lesser load times.
*Small and simple just an MB large!
*Easy to use. Just select and touch Done!
*Has an Enhanced Auto Task Killer for Memory management.
***Its a Game Booster too that will allow you to play your favourite games smoothly without overclocking! You may additionally underclock to preserve battery if games were already running smoothly. Hence it becomes a battery saver!
*Does not consume ram after settings applied or after starting the boot service. Just does its work and kills itself afterwards.
What’s needed to run:
Android 2.3.3+ (May cause boot loops if lower than this! )
DO NOT move the app to SDCard (needed for proper "Apply on boot option" functioning)
SEO purpose Tags: Auto task killer , Memory Booster , Lag Remover , Speed Tweaks , OOM , Sysctl , memory cleaner , Game Booster , Game Gain , Overclock , Ram Booster , Autokill , Gamegain 2 , gain , gamebooster , game , boost , booster , charger , over , clock , fps .
With this GIS application, you can select and load a shp file or load an entire folder automatically.
You can select one of these shp files and mark it as the active layer and if you use a long press over one of them you can change its coordinate system, its color or make it invisible.
The map will display a series of icons, belonging to each of the records in the active layer, which when pressed will allow you to view and edit information from its corresponding attribute table.
The application also allows you to view your current position via GPS and center the map on it.
You can choose between several online map servers.
Support for all UTM Projections (WGS84, SAD69 and NAD83)
The .prj file is readed and the coordinate system is automatically assigned.
Now you can save your sessions (a configured shapefile list).
Now also includes a tool to measure distances, areas and perimeters.
New tool to search shapes by dbf field value
New functionality to add and delete dbf fields
New functionality to add WMS servers
A Quick Help has been added
New drawing system. Now move the map is faster
More memory available to load larger shapefiles(only in Android versions 3.0 or later)
New layers administration system
New tool to load the last session
New auto zoom tool to the active layer
New Settings option to change measure units, GPS update time and character codifications
To use a map in offline mode, simply download it previously (for example using Mobile Atlas Creator (using OsmAnd tile storage format)). You must copy the map to the folder /sdcard/osmdroid/tiles/MAPNAME and it should be in the format /ZOOM/X/Y.png.tile
An advanced version, which will include more features will be available to purchase in 2014.
Buck: Legacy is a trademark of Urban Meadows Publishing, the rules and artwork are copyrighted by Harrison Hochkins. All right reserved.
This game aid was created by Tyler Dinelle with Urban Meadows Publishing's consent and released for free distribution and not for resale.
PayPal donations are to support the developer, Tyler Dinelle.
For more information about Buck: Legacy please visit
RoboSpice is an Open Source Android Library that eases writing asynchronous network requests.
GitHub repo : https://github.com/octo-online/robospice
RoboSpice motivations is an in-depth look at Android features related to asynchronous background tasks execution. This will explain :
* Why AsyncTasks are basically flawed
* Why Loaders work well, and why they don't fit when it comes to networking
* The basics of RoboSpice capabilities
This app is largely inspired by various questions on Stack Over Flow and aims to be a pedagogical introduction to RoboSpice, a brand new way to write asynchronous network requests.
- poznasz podstawy teoretyczne Elektrotechniki:
- wykonasz podstawowe obliczenia wielkości elektrycznych:
- poznasz ile Cię kosztuje praca urządzenia elektrycznego (dzienna, 30-dniowa, roczna),
- zobaczysz tabelę wielokrotności i podwielokrotności,
- poznasz podstawowe wielkości i jednostki elektryczne,
- dołączysz do społeczności elektryków i elektroników i uzyskasz fachową pomoc.
Funkcje które są już dostępne w aplikacji:
- podstawy teoretyczne: wzory na pracę, moc, prąd,
- obliczenie rezystancji, napięcia oraz prądu (prawo Ohma),
- obliczenie mocy czynnej prądu stałego,
- koszt zużycia energii elektrycznej,
- obciążalność prądowa oraz spadek napięcia w przewodach,
- diagram do obliczeń wartości mocy P, napięcia U, prądu elektrycznego I oraz rezystancji R,
- moc czynna w układzie trójfazowym,
- obliczenie wartości prądu z mocy czynnej w układzie trójfazowym,
- spadek napięcia dla prądu stałego,
- spadek napięcia dla prądu przemiennego jednofazowego,
- spadek napięcia dla prądu przemiennego trójfazowego.
Aplikacja może być użyteczna podczas codziennej pracy!
Zapraszam do korzystania z aplikacji.
Aplikacja jest w fazie rozwoju a to oznacza częste aktualizacje.
AUTOR NIE PONOSI ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCI ZA JAKIEKOLWIEK SZKODY, W TYM RÓWNIEŻ SZKODY POŚREDNIE LUB BEZPOŚREDNIE POLEGAJĄCE NA USZKODZENIU CIAŁA LUB ROZSTROJU ZDROWIA, SZKODY Z TYTUŁU UTRATY DANYCH LUB INNE SZKODY O CHARAKTERZE MAJĄTKOWYM, PONIESIONE PRZEZ UŻYTKOWNIKA BĄDŹ OSOBY TRZECIE W ZWIĄZKU Z KORZYSTANIEM Z PROGRAMU.
PAMIĘTAJ! PRACA POD NAPIĘCIEM JEST SZCZEGÓLNIE NIEBEZPIECZNA!
PRACE POD NAPIĘCIEM MOGĄ WYKONYWAĆ OSOBY KTÓRE SĄ PRZESZKOLENI I MAJĄ ODPOWIEDNIE UPRAWNIENIA!
Zapraszam na moją stronę:
Chcesz być na bieżąco? A może chciałbyś zaproponować zmianę?
Porozmawiaj z grupą innych elektryków lub studentów Elektroniki, Elektrotechniki:
Dołącz do społeczności w Google+
Jeśli odnalazłeś błąd. Skontaktuj się ze mną!
ZACHĘCAM DO OCENY APLIKACJI.
Starting our mushroom picking we can sign the starting point of our trip and go to the forrest to mushroom picking. When we find some god places which are worth to save we can add this point to poin list in application. The saved point will be easy to find in future. Every navigation point consist of data like geographical longitude, latitude, altitude readed from GPS module in mobile phone and data like place name, place description, date of saving point.
When we end mushroom picking and want to get back to our starting point (for example: to a parked car ) we must find starting point on the list and choose navigation to a point or show on Google maps. If we choose the navigation to point, application display the distance to destination point.
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
- Otsi ja vaata retsepte arvutit kööki tirimata.
- Saa poeriiuli ees kiire vastus küsimusele "Mida täna süüa teha?".
- Koosta menüü ja ostunimekiri kus iganes, kasvõi trammiga sõites.
- Kortsus paberitüki asemel vaata ostunimekirja mugavalt telefonist.
- Tea täpselt, mida vaja osta ja mis juba ostetud.
100% open source. Find it on Github @ http://github.com/xrd/TeddyHyde
Now with secure oAuth login. Supports two-factor authentication and never asks for your password directly.
Edit files directly on GitHub and publish to GitHub pages.
Preview markdown or asciidoc pages with just a swipe.
Intelligent editor knows about YAML Front Matter for Jekyll posts.
Upload images which are resized to a mobile friendly version and a thumbnail.
Add your own extensions to the editor using "Hyde Transformations."
See more at TeddyHyde.com or Blog.TeddyHyde.com.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Optimized for Intel, ARM and MIPS Android devices.
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
The tool is extremely simple to use, but the way to understand it may pose some challenges initially.
The "secret keyword" field is the place to type in your unique phrase to use across the system. It is the only piece of information that you have to remember and keep safe.The "what for?" field is the name of the service you want to have the password for. For example: facebook, gmail, skype, yahoo, amazon etc.
The "result" field will automatically show the password based on the above data. The result will always be the same with the 'secret keyword' and the 'what for' value you provide.
You can use this tool to secure your various accounts across the
Internet with very strong passwords that no one can guess. You only
have to remember one secret keyword and then have access to all your
passwords at all times.