The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
This application displays the list of products and their glycemic index. Search bar allows to find required product very quickly.
Database of products is updated daily. So if you haven't found desired product you can request it.
Want to eliminate the risk of developing diabetes, or to control it if you already have it?
Want to lower and control your cholesterol?
With this app you'll find the answer and much more. Try it, it's free!
Your health is your most important capital. So if you want to enjoy it as long as possible, it's important to take care of it!
With a database of more than 2400 records, our free app helps you decide in a second what foods are best for you. Check out their GI before choosing what you're having for dinner! But don't forget to give yourself a treat every now and then, to keep up your spirits too.
Now with the Fast GI Computer and an improved help center, you have all these faster and better!
- Search for foods by name.
- Read the glycemic details on any food with just one tap.
- Filter glycemic index based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names, glycemic index or by country.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last foods that you searched.
- Share a details page with friends.
- Filter a list by food category or by country.
- Fast GI Computer with generic foods listed by category.
- Improved help center.
- Find on the details page more info like the glycemic load (GL), carbohydrate quantity for a food, etc.
- Update the app database anytime if you have an internet connection.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- On our information on glycemic index page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the glycemic index database.
- Added search in food list from fast computer
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
GI glycemic index is ideal for people who want to control the amount of glucose in the blood, either to take control of the diabetes or to diets low glycemic level. Quick and intuitive, easy to search for food by filtering according to their level.
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play and is totally free.
Download it Now!
For people looking for their health or who want to lose weight, food with a low glycemic index is preferable.
This application will help you to review your diet to lose weight and keep fit.
Glycemic Index assesses 250 products on their glycemic index and caloric content. This will help you choose the products efficiently to achieve your goal.
Simple interface and search can help you quickly scan any product.
In the Categories you clearly see the difference between similar products that help to make the right choice.
The application will improve and grow into new functions.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
In some research, it has shown that people with diabetes can reduce their blood glucose levels by following a lower GL diet.
- > 550 food
- 11 categories
- Android 4.0 UI
- quick access
- able to work without an internet connection
Keywords: glycemic index, food, list, common, everyday, diet, glucose, diabetes
Glycemic Load and Alkaline Diet Guide (GLAD Guide) is unique as it is the only app that will help you manage both your dietary glycemic load and alkalinity.
- Comprehensive database of thousands of products
- Top alkaline foods with lowest Glycemic Load
- Search function that will help you to quickly find a specific food
- Calculates and records the GL value and alkalinity/acidity of your daily food intake
- Helps you create daily menus
- Saves your favorite menus with their respective GL and alkalinity data
- Creates daily or weekly shopping lists
- Monitors your weight over time by tracking your BMI against your food GL
- Share function
- Tailored functions to help you personalise your nutrition
All products have been classified in categories such as bread, milk, pasta, cheese, nuts, fish etc. The following are some search examples:
- White bread - search ‘bread, white’
- Skimmed milk - search ‘milk, skim’
- Spaghetti - ‘pasta, spaghetti, white’
- Feta cheese - search ‘cheese, feta’
- Almonds - search ‘nuts, almonds’
- Salmon - search ‘fish, salmon’
When searching a product, in some cases, you will notice that the drop down menu will contain items in alphabetical order, so you will need to scroll down until you reach the product you were looking for.
The 'Cereals' database includes brand names too, so if you are looking for All Bran, please search, ‘cereals, Kellogg’s All-Bran original’.
We also included brand name specific searches for Burger King, Campbell’s Chick-fill-A, Cold Stone Creamy, Prego pasta, Starbucks, Tesco Finest and more.
We are constantly updating the database. However, if you could not find a specific product, please use the feed-back button and send us your request so that we could include it and thus further enriching the database.
You must not rely on the information in this app as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare advisor. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor. Always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor before changing your diet.
This app contains general information about glycemic load and food alkalinity and it is not advice and should not be treated as such.
Everyone knows that calories are important, but not everyone knows that when you eat those calories you can do three things with them: burn them for energy; store them as fat; or use them to build lean body mass.
What you do with those calories is determined by hormones in your body, the most important being insulin. Your insulin level is determined not only by the number of calories you eat, but also by the type of calories you eat.
This is why what you eat (glycemic load) is as important as how much you eat (calories)!
The Low-Glycal Diet™ app by BioFit uses both glycemic load and calories to calculate the number of “glycals” in a meal, which is a better predictor of how fattening that meal will be.
The “glycal” is calculated from a formula developed by Dr. Jeffrey S. Dunham, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., medical director of BioFit Medical Group and graduate of Harvard Medical School, and is based on the latest medical research.
The total number of glycals in a meal equals the total number of calories in a meal that will be stored as fat.
The Low-Glycal Diet™ app by BioFit contains over 1000 easy-to-find foods which are color coded as green (low-glycal), yellow (medium-glycal), or red (high-glycal) if eaten alone.
You assemble a meal by choosing the individual foods in that meal. The app then calculates the total number of glycals in that meal and gives you a green, yellow or red result.
The number of glycals will change depending on how you pair foods together. For example, eating two fried eggs (a green food) with two slices of cheddar cheese (a green food) will give you a green meal, but eating two fried eggs with two slices of dry whole wheat toast (a green food) will give you a red meal.
The ranges of green, yellow and red also change depending on when you have the meal, since eating carbohydrates after 6PM can be more fattening than eating them in earlier in the day.
You never have to be hungry on The Low-Glycal Diet™ by BioFit. You can have all the green meals you want in a day, as long as they are separated by two hours. You’re allowed one yellow meal a day and one red meal a week.
The fat loss is almost effortless, so start losing fat today!
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play.
GI glycemic index Pro removes advertising
Download it Now!
The custom food log starts out blank, then you fill it in. Entries are stored in a database.
To make a new entry, you check the common food list, then use the calculator to check the glycemic impact for the amount you are consuming. Then you record the result in your custom food log.
If you can't match the food, pick the closest match on the common food list.
This will help you maintain a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle!
Health is a problem in today's society and this app is one way to make your way to a better health.
The Glycemic Index is a concept developed in the University of Toronto in 1981. The purpose of the Glycemic Index is to measure the effect carbohydrates have on blood glucose levels. The Glycemic Index is imperative for anyone who needs to monitor their glucose level due to diabetes or hyperglycemia. With diabetes reaching epidemic levels in the United States, the development of the Glycemic Index could not have come at a better time. Each year, more people are diagnosed with this potentially life threatening disease that can cause many serious complications. It is important for anyone with this condition to familiarize themselves with the Glycemic Index so they can empower themselves and learn which foods should be avoided.
Carbohydrates are a diverse group of foods and all have different ways of breaking down in the system. People with diabetes have a difficult time breaking down certain foods, particularly those high in carbohydrates, in their system. Digestion is slow and sugars and starches are absorbed into the blood stream, causing an excess in blood glucose. Diabetics are often warned to limit their carbohydrate intake because it takes such a long time for most carbohydrates to digest. However, this is easier said than done and it is difficult, if not impossible, for many diabetics to eliminate carbohydrates from their diet. This is one of the reasons many diabetics are non-compliant in their treatment. Because diabetes does not often cause serious complications at onset, many patients refuse to take their medicine and continue eating foods that are high in sugar and starch.
The Glycemic Index is very helpful because it rates different carbohydrates based upon their effect on the different levels of blood glucose. Those foods that digest rapidly cause the less harm to the system and have a low glycemic index. The carbohydrates that take a longer time to digest have a higher rate as they cause more harm to the blood glucose level.
The Glycemic Index ranges from one to one hundred. A low food in the glycemic index has a rating of below 55. These include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and some pastas. Foods that fall between the 56 to 69 range are considered "medium" in the Glycemic Index. They include candy bars, croissants and some rices.
Surprisingly, although a candy bar scores in the medium classification of the glycemic index, it is not as harmful as those carbohydrates that score in the high glycemic index range. These include corn flakes, white rice, white bread and baked potato. In other words, it is easier for a diabetic to digest a candy bar than a baked potato.
Knowledge of the glycemic index is imperative for anyone who has diabetes or who has been diagnosed as borderline diabetic. To be able to understand which foods have the most impact on blood glucose levels is crucial for anyone fighting this potentially life-threatening condition.
If you or a loved one suffers from diabetes, become familiar with the Glycemic Index so that you learn about the different categories of carbohydrates and which groups should be avoided. There are many substitutes for carbohydrates that rate high in the Glycemic Index and are available at most grocery stores. While diabetes is currently without a cure, there are many different ways that people with this disease can life long, productive lives.
Download Glycemic Index Diet now to learn more of the methods, PRACTICAL ways and benefits of Glycemic Index Diet!
Worry no more, this shopping list provides everything you will need to make your selection at the market a snap.
This simple, easy to use and customizable check list will take the guessing out of which foods and spices are allowed on the GI diet.
Tip: to modify the list, just do a 'long press' on any category or food item.
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Figures are based on moderate (as opposed to vigorous) activity. A heavier person burns more calories, so the same amount of physical activity can actually burn the same number of calories but more quickly. But remember, exercising harder and faster only increases the calories expended slightly.
To burn more calories it is better to exercise for a longer time and increase weight loss. Determining how many calories you burn is not an exact science. This number should only be used as an estimate of calorie expenditure
Tabela Kalorii stworzona jest właśnie dla Ciebie!
Dużym ułatwieniem w poszukiwaniach jest możliwość wyszukiwania produktów po dowolnej frazie.
W programie prócz kalorii znajdziesz takie informacje jak: zawartość białka, tłuszczu, węglowodanów w produktach spożywczych.
Wartość kaloryczna wyrażona jest w kilokaloriach [kcal] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Zawartość [B]iałka, [T]łuszczu i [W]ęglowodanów wyrażona jest w gramach [g] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Na chwilę obecną program zawiera 2674 produktów spożywczych.
● "Nie ma lososia. Jest łosoś ale program nie potrafi szukać bez polskich znaków."
Odp: Polską czcionkę uzyskujemy w tradycyjny sposób przytrzymując odpowiedni znak np. "l"->"ł", "a"->"ą" itp.
π = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 06647 09384 46095 50582 23172 53594 08128 48111 74502 84102 70193 85211 05559 64462 29489 54930 38196 ...