The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
This application displays the list of products and their glycemic index. Search bar allows to find required product very quickly.
Database of products is updated daily. So if you haven't found desired product you can request it.
GI glycemic index is ideal for people who want to control the amount of glucose in the blood, either to take control of the diabetes or to diets low glycemic level. Quick and intuitive, easy to search for food by filtering according to their level.
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play and is totally free.
Download it Now!
Want to eliminate the risk of developing diabetes, or to control it if you already have it?
Want to lower and control your cholesterol?
With this app you'll find the answer and much more. Try it, it's free!
Your health is your most important capital. So if you want to enjoy it as long as possible, it's important to take care of it!
With a database of more than 2400 records, our free app helps you decide in a second what foods are best for you. Check out their GI before choosing what you're having for dinner! But don't forget to give yourself a treat every now and then, to keep up your spirits too.
Now with the Fast GI Computer and an improved help center, you have all these faster and better!
- Search for foods by name.
- Read the glycemic details on any food with just one tap.
- Filter glycemic index based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names, glycemic index or by country.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last foods that you searched.
- Share a details page with friends.
- Filter a list by food category or by country.
- Fast GI Computer with generic foods listed by category.
- Improved help center.
- Find on the details page more info like the glycemic load (GL), carbohydrate quantity for a food, etc.
- Update the app database anytime if you have an internet connection.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- On our information on glycemic index page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the glycemic index database.
- Added search in food list from fast computer
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
For people looking for their health or who want to lose weight, food with a low glycemic index is preferable.
This application will help you to review your diet to lose weight and keep fit.
Glycemic Index assesses 250 products on their glycemic index and caloric content. This will help you choose the products efficiently to achieve your goal.
Simple interface and search can help you quickly scan any product.
In the Categories you clearly see the difference between similar products that help to make the right choice.
The application will improve and grow into new functions.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
In some research, it has shown that people with diabetes can reduce their blood glucose levels by following a lower GL diet.
- > 550 food
- 11 categories
- Android 4.0 UI
- quick access
- able to work without an internet connection
Keywords: glycemic index, food, list, common, everyday, diet, glucose, diabetes
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play.
GI glycemic index Pro removes advertising
Download it Now!
Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
JACC uses a local copy of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference to provide basic nutrient data for 8463 foods. You choose the food and serving information, and JACC calculates the following information for your selection: Calories, total fat, saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, sugars, and protein.
Try it out and see what you think. If you really like something, or really don't, feel free to leave a comment. And remember, if you're not using Green Icon Software, you're not using JACC.
Search order matters. For example, "bread banana" yields slightly different results than "banana bread". If you don't find the food that you are expecting, try changing the order of your search terms. This will hopefully be fixed in a future release.
A special thanks to the men and women at the U.S. Department of Agriculture for doing the hard work of collecting the nutrition information and assembling it into a database for the benefit of us all. The nutrition information used in this application comes from the following source:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2013. USDA
National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Nutrient Data
Laboratory Home Page, http://www.ars.usda.gov/nutrientdata
Glycemic Load and Alkaline Diet Guide (GLAD Guide) is unique as it is the only app that will help you manage both your dietary glycemic load and alkalinity.
- Comprehensive database of thousands of products
- Top alkaline foods with lowest Glycemic Load
- Search function that will help you to quickly find a specific food
- Calculates and records the GL value and alkalinity/acidity of your daily food intake
- Helps you create daily menus
- Saves your favorite menus with their respective GL and alkalinity data
- Creates daily or weekly shopping lists
- Monitors your weight over time by tracking your BMI against your food GL
- Share function
- Tailored functions to help you personalise your nutrition
All products have been classified in categories such as bread, milk, pasta, cheese, nuts, fish etc. The following are some search examples:
- White bread - search ‘bread, white’
- Skimmed milk - search ‘milk, skim’
- Spaghetti - ‘pasta, spaghetti, white’
- Feta cheese - search ‘cheese, feta’
- Almonds - search ‘nuts, almonds’
- Salmon - search ‘fish, salmon’
When searching a product, in some cases, you will notice that the drop down menu will contain items in alphabetical order, so you will need to scroll down until you reach the product you were looking for.
The 'Cereals' database includes brand names too, so if you are looking for All Bran, please search, ‘cereals, Kellogg’s All-Bran original’.
We also included brand name specific searches for Burger King, Campbell’s Chick-fill-A, Cold Stone Creamy, Prego pasta, Starbucks, Tesco Finest and more.
We are constantly updating the database. However, if you could not find a specific product, please use the feed-back button and send us your request so that we could include it and thus further enriching the database.
You must not rely on the information in this app as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare advisor. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor. Always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor before changing your diet.
This app contains general information about glycemic load and food alkalinity and it is not advice and should not be treated as such.
Note: Figures are based on moderate (as opposed to vigorous) activity. A heavier person burns more calories, so the same amount of physical activity can actually burn the same number of calories but more quickly. But remember, exercising harder and faster only increases the calories expended slightly.
To burn more calories it is better to exercise for a longer time and increase weight loss. Determining how many calories you burn is not an exact science. This number should only be used as an estimate of calorie expenditure
Tabela Kalorii stworzona jest właśnie dla Ciebie!
Dużym ułatwieniem w poszukiwaniach jest możliwość wyszukiwania produktów po dowolnej frazie.
W programie prócz kalorii znajdziesz takie informacje jak: zawartość białka, tłuszczu, węglowodanów w produktach spożywczych.
Wartość kaloryczna wyrażona jest w kilokaloriach [kcal] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Zawartość [B]iałka, [T]łuszczu i [W]ęglowodanów wyrażona jest w gramach [g] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Na chwilę obecną program zawiera 2674 produktów spożywczych.
● "Nie ma lososia. Jest łosoś ale program nie potrafi szukać bez polskich znaków."
Odp: Polską czcionkę uzyskujemy w tradycyjny sposób przytrzymując odpowiedni znak np. "l"->"ł", "a"->"ą" itp.
π = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 06647 09384 46095 50582 23172 53594 08128 48111 74502 84102 70193 85211 05559 64462 29489 54930 38196 ...