This is a skin addon to change the look of the SlideIT keyboard to have Windows Eight style.
SlideIT keyboard is not included and must be installed separately.
***This theme will work only with SlideIT version 5.0 and up
Dasur Ltd addon skin.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
Functionality and interface are almost exact to the calculator provided with Microsoft Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
(though we left out the bugs and blue screen)!
Send an email if you find any operation unlike the real calc.
The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide gives users new to the Windows command line an overview of the Command Prompt, from simple tasks to network configuration.
This application completelly native offline application, so you dont have to get internet connection to use it, and also have build-in :
4. Automatic Bookmarking.
5. AND IT'S FREE.
In the Guide, you'll learn how to:
-Manage the Command Prompt.
-Copy & paste from the Windows Command Prompt.
-Create batch files.
-Remotely manage Windows machines from the command line.
-Manage disks, partitions, and volumes.
-Set an IP address and configure other network settings.
-Set and manage NTFS and file sharing permissions.
-Customize and modify the Command Prompt.
-Create and manage file shares.
-Copy, move, and delete files and directories from the command line.
-Manage processes from the command line.
-And many other topics.
Table of Contents :
Chapter 1 - Command Line Basics
Chapter 2 - Drive Letters and the File System
Chapter 3 – Understanding the prompt
Chapter 4 - Working with directories
Chapter 5 - File attributes and NTFS permissions
Chapter 6 – Wildcards and redirection
Chapter 7 - Copying, moving, renaming, and deleting files.
Chapter 8 - Networking
Chapter 9 – Disk management
Chapter 10 - Connecting to file shares
Chapter 11 - Managing user accounts
Chapter 12 - Remote access
Chapter 13 - Batch files
Chapter 14 – Task Management
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
"Windows Multi Touch Pad" is an App which can do the multi-touch operation on Windows by your SmartPhone and Tablet.
It displays a desktop screen on your device. Images are WebM streaming with NDK decoding and GPU rendering. So, its response is fast. However, you can disable a screen capture if you don't need it. It displays a grid or a central circle then.
You can choose LAN which can send much data, or energy-saving Bluetooth for communication.
Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes a single touch operation by the digitizer on Windows Vista and a single touch operation by the mouse on Windows XP.
You need to install the client software for transmitting and receiving operation data to your PC. Client software is free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/winmulti/].
HTML5 is used for the user interface of setting. Unless it has validated the standard browser of OS, these do not work properly.
Bluetooth connection is developed on condition that it operates with the default driver of Windows(Microsoft Stack). When connection fails, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
ARM compatible processor is required to the capture function. Intel Atom is not supported.
Not support multi-display environment.
YOU MUST BE UNDER THE SAME WIFI NETWORK (or accessible from Internet, if you know what you're doing)
1. Download the Windows application from this link: www.goo.gl/eeetRl
2. Open it, allow the firewall permission if requested, eventually change the port number
3. Open the Android app and copy your IP and port as indicated on the Windows application
4. Enjoy your film or music without leaving the sofa
Please write me an email if you have any problem.
For running the PC application you need to have .NET Framework 4.5 installed.
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
The glycemic index or GI ranks carbohydrates according to their effect on blood glucose levels. The lower the GI, the slower the rise in blood glucose levels will be when the food is consumed. The effect may differ from person to person.
It is recommended that people with diabetes have moderate amounts of carbohydrate and include high fibre foods that also have a low GI (not all high fibre foods have a low GI).
Some research has shown that by eating a diet with a lower GI, people with diabetes can reduce their average blood glucose levels. This is important in reducing the risk of developing diabetes-related complications.
GI numbers are to be used as a guide only as individual foods do not have the same response in all people with diabetes.
Low GI foods are foods with a GI less than 55.
Intermediate GI foods are foods with a GI between 55 and 70.
High GI foods are foods with a GI greater than 70.
The recommendation is to eat more low and intermediate GI foods, not to exclude high GI foods.
The GI is only a small part of the healthy eating plan for people with diabetes.
Note: Figures are based on moderate (as opposed to vigorous) activity. A heavier person burns more calories, so the same amount of physical activity can actually burn the same number of calories but more quickly. But remember, exercising harder and faster only increases the calories expended slightly.
To burn more calories it is better to exercise for a longer time and increase weight loss. Determining how many calories you burn is not an exact science. This number should only be used as an estimate of calorie expenditure
π = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 06647 09384 46095 50582 23172 53594 08128 48111 74502 84102 70193 85211 05559 64462 29489 54930 38196 ...
Tabela Kalorii stworzona jest właśnie dla Ciebie!
Dużym ułatwieniem w poszukiwaniach jest możliwość wyszukiwania produktów po dowolnej frazie.
W programie prócz kalorii znajdziesz takie informacje jak: zawartość białka, tłuszczu, węglowodanów w produktach spożywczych.
Wartość kaloryczna wyrażona jest w kilokaloriach [kcal] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Zawartość [B]iałka, [T]łuszczu i [W]ęglowodanów wyrażona jest w gramach [g] i dotyczy 100[g] lub 100[ml] produktu.
Na chwilę obecną program zawiera 2674 produktów spożywczych.
● "Nie ma lososia. Jest łosoś ale program nie potrafi szukać bez polskich znaków."
Odp: Polską czcionkę uzyskujemy w tradycyjny sposób przytrzymując odpowiedni znak np. "l"->"ł", "a"->"ą" itp.