- Instant payment verification
- Automatic conversion
- No bitcoin volatility risk
- 150+ pricing currency options
- Multi-user support
- Tipping and gratuity acceptance
- Configurable tip percentages
- Intelligent flat-rate tips
- Simple reporting
Bitcoin Checkout allows you to accept bitcoin payments on a mobile device. Accepting bitcoin and getting paid in your local currency just got even easier. Get a free account at https://bitpay.com, connect your receiving bank account, and start accepting bitcoin today.
Gratuity options are configurable so staff can get tips on bitcoin transactions. Prices can be entered in your choice of currency and converted conveniently to BTC for payment. BitPay locks in the rate and handles any volatility in bitcoin conversion rates. You set a price, you get that amount. Visit https://bitpay.com/ for more information.
1) Write down generated private key and address.
2) Send bitcoins to the address.
You can CHECK BALANCE using any public service or bitcoin client. For example: http://blockchain.info/address/1Nugg6V9fwTyvqG4EJN5Q1FsA7vxJAjYtU
You can securely and OFFLINE SPEND coins from your paper wallet without revealing your private key!
* Private key/address pairs generation in WIF, Mini, Brain Wallet and BIP 38 (encrypted) formats
* Private keys password BIP38 encryption/decryption/password changing
* Fully offline operation and no disk writes for super-security
* Ability to generate bitcoin spending transactions using almost any external private key
* You can set change address and extra miner fee manually
* Automatic calculation of miner fee
* QR Code scanner to enter private keys, address and payment amount
* Shows all QR Codes for your keys and addresses
* You can store your private key in third-party app
* Wallets printing
* Accepts raw transactions and json to retrieve unspent outputs
* Robust and verified random number generator
* Thoroughly tested
Project sources, tests and resources: https://github.com/ValleZ/Paper-Wallet
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
This is the easiest way to earn Bitcoins!!! You need a bitcoin address. If you have not, below explain how to get it.
Get an online wallet: https://blockchain.info/en/wallet To learn more about bitcoins: https://bitcoin.org
You can also play from the browser: http://freebitco.in/?r=871723
A list of free bitcoins websites.
* Get Bitcoins by Completing Captchas
* Get Bitcoins by Visiting WebSites
* Get Bitcoins by Completing offers, watching ads, etc.
You input known factors about bitcoins and miners such as purchase price, wattage, hash rate, difficulty, exchange rate etc. The program uses this information together with your local price for electricity to report the true cost to purchase and operate a miner.It will tell you the total mining payout over the lifetime you specify as well as the income you can expect in the first month and last month of operation. Daily figures are shown as well. The program shows amounts in both bitcoin and in fiat currency. As hashing difficulty increases, revenue declines. Eventually the number of bitcoins a miner generates will fall below the cost of electricity consumed. At this point the miner is no longer profitable to operate. Bitcoin Miner Analysis reports exactly when that crossing point occurs.
This tool will prove to be very useful to compare the potential profitability of different products. It will help you make important decisions about whether to purchase Model-X or Model-Y. Use it to screen models and suggest new devices that might deserve a closer look.
The app has attractive displays and supports 10" and 7" tablets as well as small Android phones. It runs off-line so you can use it anywhere. There's no need for a wifi connection or Internet access to make it work, but if you DO have Internet connectivity, you can make Bitcoin Miner Analysis automatically download the most current bitcoin price and difficulty information.
If you are a bitcoin miner, this analyzer is important. It will quickly and easily tell you:
Which products pay money and which cost money?
How much will a miner cost to operate over time?
When will electricity costs exceed income?
Is a particular model a worthwhile investment?
How do mining contracts compare with your own physical equipment?
Where should I invest for the most gain?
Will the miner I am considering be profitable?
If you are new to bitcoins and are thinking about starting your own mining operation, just look around and see the head spinning array of makes and models, new versus used, older versus newer, and models that are promised but not yet delivered. How do you know what's good? This analyzer will give you lots to think about:
How does one model stack up over another?
What do bitcoin payouts look like for a given model of mining equipment?
How will payments change from my first payout to my last?
What are some mining pitfalls?
Will investing in used equipment be worthwhile?
Where do I invest for maximum profits?
Bitcoin Miner Analysis is carefully designed and thoroughly tested to insure convenient, fun and crash free operation. It contains no bothersome advertising or in-app products to interfere with a trouble-free experience. This is original programming created by me, Tom Woods, an avid bitcoin enthusiast and miner. I set a nominal $1 price to help defray my development efforts.
In the photos above you will notice that on small phone screens you see only part of the total display at once. You can move around the display by swiping. On larger tablets, the full display fits; you can see it all at one time, so swiping is not necessary.
For more information on this app, please visit my website, Tom Woods Apps. Use the URL elsewhere on this page.
-Possible Litecoin Balance Checking
-Set Label to scan history address
-Current balance in different currencies (USD, CAD, EUR etc)
Camera: Needed for QR code scanning
Internet: Needed to lookup address balance. Currently using blockchain.info api.
Please Note: If you scan a Bitcoin Private Key, it does seem to register as valid. I will apply a fix later to prevent this. I am not to be held responsible if you scan a Bitcoin Private Key and the Blockchain site upon lookup takes, or uses the private key. The next release will prevent this from happening by marking it as an invalid address and not allowing the lookup.
Suggestions or problems? Leave them as a comment or contact me directly!
BTC Donations: 1obiAJi5gtwekogfzUdjoTnB9rcMmYPeA
Supports Real-Time quote to Argentine Pesos (ARS) Brazilian Real (BRL) Chilean Pesos (CLP) U.S. Dollar (USD) and soon many more.
The app allows to easily accept payments but doesn't allow to manage funds, so you can safely give access to it to all the staff of the company.
More information about BitPagos in http://www.bitpagos.net
The entire conference schedule,
A list of all speaking tracks,
Create your own schedule with "My Schedule",
See what happening right now with "What's On",
Check out the speaker's details,
Enable yourself to be found in the "Attendees" list,
A full, detailed listing of our wonderful sponsors,
A full, detailed listing of our interesting exhibitors,
A map of the venue,
Find out important details at the "Info Booth",
Send email directly to attendees listed within the "Attendees" list,
Scroll through a list of all available documents from our sponsors, exhibitors and speakers,
Access to the conference's social media outlets,
Take surveys and participate in live polls,
Ask questions during session's Q&A directly through the app,
Take and post photos of the conference,
Setup quick meetings,
Save all your conference details,
Thanks for joining us at the Texas Bitcoin Conference!
- Multithreaded mining able to run as many threads as the double of device core number.
- Supports both http and stratum protocol.
- Ability to manage multiple configurations to be able to change from one pool to other quickly.
- Neon optimization support.
- Menu option to show current session stats.
- Notification support while running the miner in background.
- Option to set priority for the miner.
- Sticky notifications
This app only mines sha256d. If you need other algorithms, please check the following apps:
- LTC and scrypt: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.scrypt
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.jane
- Quarkcoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.quark
- All algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro
Do you want to try it before buying? There is also a limited free version supporting all algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner
*** IMPORTANT ***
please note that you need to manually select the checkbox "Run in background" to allow it to run in background, otherwise it will stop mining once you go back to the launcher. This checkbox is below the "priority" combo.
I've received many users mails regarding this and I'll add a manual in the future to the app.
CoinPip Merchant allow merchants to:
- accept bitcoins, and receive in their local currency*. Bitcoins are instantly exchanged to your local currency and deposited to your bank account daily.
- enjoy 0% processing fee
- 1% bonus for each converted transaction
- track orders in your CoinPip account online
- receive bitcoin without converting to their local currency
- refund bitcoins or local currency to the customer
- see transactions on the Android device itself
How do you use the app?
1. Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” (If you are merchant, ignore this step)
2. Complete Steps 1, 2, and 3
Detailed instructions, please visit http://docs.coinpip.com
For more information about accepting bitcoin payments with CoinPip, please visit http://www.coinpip.com
*If your country, is not listed when you sign up, please email email@example.com for more enquires.
- View Referred Users
- View Affiliate Links
- Live Balance
- Today’s Earnings
- Pending Earnings
View your account’s status and earnings on-the-fly without having to visit the official website. Future functionality includes payment options and messaging functionality.
*** ABOUT COINTELLECT ***
CoIntellect is a next-generation cloud mining platform which makes it easy for anyone to join the cryptocurrency phenomenon. With intuitive mining applications, lucrative affiliate programs, and advanced mining contracts, you simply can’t go wrong.
Mining Done Right
Search for Mining and Resources Sector jobs, Oil and Gas jobs, and Australia's top mining companies like Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Newcrest Mining, Fortescue Metals Group and Vale.
Mining Jobs App powered by uWorkin
• Mining Jobs powered by uWorkin has the most Australian mining jobs of any Mining Jobs App, with over 20,000 Australian jobs.
• Offers industry leading social sharing, where all listed jobs can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, SMS and Email.
• Job Seekers can find mining jobs through their social networks and Mining Jobs App powered by uWorkin.
• Employers and Recruiters can share jobs through their social networks and the Mining Jobs App powered by uWorkin.
Download the Mining Jobs App powered by uWorkin and apply for all Australian Mining Jobs now.
From 1st January 2012, Sandvik Mining and Construction split into two company: Sandvik Mining and Sandvik Construction. This app now features only Sandvik Mining products, for Sandvik Construction products, please visit construction.sandvik.com