The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!
- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
Now you can earn free superpowers by trying new apps from Getjar. All these permissions allows us to give you Superpowers and Star Key for free.
"Get Tasks" permission. This allows us to give you free Superpowers. If you install an app for a free Superpower, this permission tells us when you have opened it. No other data is captured or stored.
"Get Accounts" permission. This creates a user account for you so you can restore upgrades and purchases.
"Access Network State" permission. This allows us to determine if WiFi is available and use that instead of the Carrier Network.
"Internet" permission. This allows us to communicate on the internet.
"Read Phone State" permission. This is required by some advertisers. No private data is captured or stored.
Help us improve our games. We love your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenge your friends to see who can solve the most logos. Your game progress will be synced with Facebook, so you can open the game on your PC. Over 2,000,000 people have played Logo Game on Facebook alone!
- More than 3,000 logos organized in over 50 packs.
- Bonus packs: logos are grouped into unique categories.
- Expert packs: for those who would like a challenge!
- Facebook Connect: enables you to compete with your friends and ask them for help!
- Scoreboard where you can compare your ranking with friends.
- Game progress is synced with Facebook. So you can play from either your phone or PC.
- Hints are awarded to help you figure out the answer!
- High quality graphics.
- Timely updates: new packs are added frequently.
The Pro version enables you to play with NO ADS, and awards you 2X the hints.
Get it here: http://bit.ly/18LICBR
Play on Facebook:
Like our Facebook Page:
Tic Tac Toe is also known as:
* Noughts and Crosses or Naughts and Crosses (Uk)
* Wick wack woe
* Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, X-e O-zees or Boxin' Oxen (Ireland)
* X's and O's
* X-Mix-Drix (Israel)
* Twiddles and Bears (Norway)
* Крестики нолики (Russian)
* Хрестики нулики (Ukranian)
* Tres en raya or Ceros y Cruces (Spanish)
* Morpion (French)
* Kółko i krzyżyk (Polish)
* Tris (Italian)
* Nada e Cruzes (Portuguese)
* LUFFARSCHACK (Sweedish)
* Kreis Und Kreutz (German)
* لعبة إكس-أو
* איקס עיגול
* لعبة إكس-أو
* Tres en ratlla
* Kryds og bolle
* Drei gewinnt, Kreis und Kreuz, Dodelschach oder engl.
* Hiruko artzain-joko
* Pai fillo nai
* Kružić i križić
* Tris (gioco)
* איקס עיגול
* Cruces et circuli
* Boter-kaas-en-eieren, oo maal oo, kruisje nulletje
* Kółko i krzyżyk
* Jogo da velha (Brasil)
* Икс-окс (игра)
* اكس او
* Τρίλιζα, Triliza,
* Cờ ca-rô
A great game to exercise your memory !
- Match pairs of cards
- Different levels of difficulty
- The grid adjusts automatically to your device
- Colorful images of logos to be easily remembered
All Logos & brands shown or represented in this game are copyright and or trademark of their respective corporations. This trivia game is for fun and knowledge.
Please note company or event logos are protected by copyright and/or trademark registration .
A free memory game for kids and adults .
Brain trainer . Pairs game . Free matchup pro .
Brain & Puzzle game . memory kids apps, matching game
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Disney Tsum Tsum based on your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum plushes.
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and more of your favorite Disney characters are all here!
How to Play
-Connect 3 or more of the same Disney Tsum Tsum to eliminate them.
-The more Disney Tsum Tsum you connect, the more points you'll get!
-Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points!
-Collect Disney Tsum Tsum and set your favorite as your MyTsum.
-Each Disney Tsum Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you personally!
It may not be possible to log in if your connection is unstable or your mobile data transmission speed is less than 1 Mbps. If you are unable to log in, please try again with a faster connection. We are working to resolve this issue, thank you for understanding.
LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney.
CHECK OUT THESE RADICAL FEATURES:
• MARATHON MODE – We’ve added all-new controls so you can stack like a pro. Choose between lightning fast One-Touch, classic Swipe controls, or the innovative new Drag-and-Place option to keep clearing those lines.
• TETRIS® GALAXY – Try this new multi-level mode! Clear to the core as you drop each Tetrimino with split-second intensity. And use power-ups to transform the blockade below!
• FACEBOOK LEADERBOARDS – Connect with your friends and brag about high scores on the newsfeed and more.
• TETRIS® RANK – Keep a tally of every line you’ve ever cleared!
• T-CLUB – Join fellow Tetris® Enthusiasts and gain an advantage with bonus lines and T-Coins.
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
EA may retire online features and services after 30-days notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates.
The creators of Angry Birds present a delicious NEW puzzle game with tons of fresh and fruity challenges! Connect the cubes and create explosive fruit bombs in 300+ levels filled with pirates, mermaids and other crazy characters!
FRESH AND DELICIOUS FEATURES:
- Play 300+ deliciously fruity levels filled with challenging puzzles!
- Connect multiple juice cubes to create spectacular fruit explosions!
- Pack your bags and go island hopping in a sunny tropical paradise!
- Meet pirates, mermaids, witches and other wacky characters!
- Easy to pick up but difficult to master!
- Race your Facebook friends across the islands!
- Unlock exciting new islands and crazy characters!
- Beat those tough levels with the help of boosters and charms!
Juice Cubes also supports tablet devices, so you can connect the cubes on the big screen. Join the fun today!
Juice Cubes is part of Rovio Stars, the publishing program from the creators of Angry Birds. Find out more:
Become a fan on Facebook:
PLEASE NOTE! Juice Cubes is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Create a combination of bubbles with same color to explode them! To make it more exciting, you will need to clear the level with minimal number of bubbles, before the shovel will crashes you.
"Just aim and shoot bubbles ruthlessly" – AndroidOut [Rated 4/5]
"After I installed this game, my mom has my cell all the time!" – User [Rated 5/5]
"The goal of the game is to match all of the bubbles with its correct color before they reach the bottom. I Love this game at times it’s difficult but its very time consuming (in a good way)" – User [Rated 5/5]
- 1000+ Levels!
- Exploding Bubbles – Just Point and Shoot
- Multiple Bubble Combinations
- Accurate and Simple controls
- Continuous updates
- And much more...
Widely played bubble shooter arcade game is fun to play and shoot ofcourse ;)
We would love to hear back from you!
Game On! :)
Whip your way though hundreds of addictively sweet recipe-solving challenges by concocting scrumptious cookie combos. But crunch, crunch as fast as you can, or your batch will be ruined by the Gingerbread Man. It’s crunch time!
◆ Never-ending match-3 fun with hundreds of unique levels
◆ Deliciously sweet supply of power-ups and combos
◆ Float your way through fantastical bakery islands
◆ Fun and easy game to learn, but a rewarding challenge to master
◆ Facebook connection so you can share the adventure with friends
◆ Special rewards and events all the time
◆ Seamless sync across multiple devices and platforms!
"This is my favorite match-3 game yet. I love the feeling of completing the recipes... that's really unique!"
-Leonie, FL ★★★★★
"I love all the special combos you can create on the board. I keep combining different pieces just to see what they'll do!"
-Eli, NM ★★★★★
"There are really cool challenges in this game! I especially like going toe-to-toe with the evil gingerbread man!"
-Sharon, KY ★★★★★
DEVELOPER INFO: SGN is the leading developer in truly cross-platform social gaming. Chart-topping hits include Panda Pop - Bubble Shooter, Book of Life: Sugar Smash, Paint Monsters, Panda Jam, and so many more! Wherever you are, pick up and play today.
◆ A simple play system that anyone can enjoy.
◆ A competition system that allows you to test your skills against your friends.
◆ A variety of booster items that will help you get through difficult levels.
◆ Over 700 diverse levels, and all for free!
The game contains two play modes to move ball and getting it to the goal:
- With your finger
- With the accelerometer
In addition there are three difficulty levels, so they can play children of all ages:
Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
The premise of Block Puzzle is simple: Drag blocks around the screen to fit them into the shaded region in the middle of the screen. This is simple at first with just a few blocks and a few different possible arrangements. But as the number of blocks increase it definitely becomes a challenge.
★ 6000 FREE levels!
★ Two game modes
★ Five difficulty levels
★ Infinite Challenge against the clock
★ Rank up in the leaderboards, challenge your friends via Google Play Games
★ 25+ achievements to win
THE CHESS APP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Prince Kaspar's castle has many rooms in which the individual chess pieces are introduced. Depending on how much prior knowledge you bring into the chess game, you can have every piece introduced to you at your own pace. Lots of exercises are at your fingertips in which you can directly apply what you've learned.
LEARN THE CHESS RULES WITH A DIDACTIC CONCEPT
In addition, you'll find all possible finesses and secrets in the big chess book in Prince Kaspar's library such as the pawn fork, the Italian gambit, or the scholar's mate. Do you know castling or the "en passant" move yet?
Naturally Prince Kaspar is ready to play a round of chess with you at any time. First you have to defeat him, then you're allowed to also play with Capt'n Black.
# Train yourself on chess rules in an unlimited amount of practice games
# Perfect for both beginners and pros thanks to many exercises and explanations
# Animated with care and fantasy filled game ambience
# Learn professional tricks and game tactics
# Multiplayer option - Play against other gamers
Are you a true chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
► Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around board
► 3D Chess set pieces
► 2D Chess set pieces
► 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
► 99 AI difficulty settings, from easy to difficult.
► Timed games from 5 minutes to 59 minutes.
► 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
► Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
► Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
► Show all the moves for the current game
► Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
► Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
► Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
► "How to Play" chess tutorial showing all the moves
► Support for "Castling", "En Passant" and "Pawn Promotion"
► No Ads or In-App purchases
Android Maps Extensions "extends" Google Maps Android API v2 and adds some neat features to the original library.
* configurable Marker Clustering engine
* getData and setData to easily attach model data to Markers and other visual objects
* animating Markers
* ability to get a list of all Markers, Circles, Polylines, Polygons, Ground or Tile Overlays
* and many other
Note: some screens will show ANR when opened. This is intentional and shows the difference between ofiicial Google Maps Android API v2 and dynamic and/or clustering settings in Android Maps Extensions when displaying 20 000 markers.
AME and this demo source code is available on Google Code and GitHub:
Currently supporting a game best-known under a name quoridor for two players only. You can see the full rules of the game here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quoridor#Rules_of_the_game.
Correspondence meaning there are currently no time controls and you are encouraged to start as many games as you like and continue to play them for days if not weeks. Thinking is important part of Vielen Games.
The app is in BETA and at some point in time we will remove all games (historical and in progress).
Currently planned features include:
- challenging friends
- different types of games (chess, go, bridge)
- player profile and statistics
- reviewing current and historical games
Do you have a good idea for improvements? Add a comment or write us directly at email@example.com.
Koleżance pielęgniarce w Dniu Pracownika Służby Zdrowia - 7 kwietnia, wujkowi Staszkowi, kominiarzowi i strażakowi - 4 maja, a wszystkim programistom w 256 roku, czyli 13 września (12 września w latach przestępnych).
Aplikacja zaskoczy Cię takimi dziwacznymi świętami jak:
- Światowy Dzień Pocałunku,
- Dzień Pikantnych Potraw,
- Dzień Chorych na Padaczkę,
- Dzień Bez Stanika,
- Dzień Warstwy Ozonowej,
- Święto Bułki,
i wiele, wiele innych.
Yafi is a chess application (called interface or client) which uses Free Internet Chess Server (aka FICS, freechess.org) as a connection point for thousands of chess players all over the world.
It allows you to seek games and accept games sought by other users, match them or accept their challenges, observe and examine games, chat with other users, see a list of server news items and offline messages sent to you and (obviously) play chess and many chess variants like: suicide, atomic, losers, fisher random (chess 960), upside down...
Timeseal and premove, the most important things for fast (lightning and blitz) games, are implemented.
Yafi allows you to chat with other players by using Unicode characters. Keep in mind this is not directly supported by server and not all players will see non-latin characters correctly.
You may login as a guest to play unrated games if you don't provide any credentials.
Free version of Yafi is also available. This version doesn't contain ads.
Yafi is in early development stages, so expect frequent updates.
This application doesn't have any built-in chess engine, so you can only play online against other human beings, but also against computer players, which also connect to FICS.
It works very well on both phones and tablets.
Thanks to everybody who reports problems with the application or gives any kind of feedback and especially to Sam D., GS and LeO.
--- 0.6.27 ---
- menu option on login screen to send feedback or bug report e-mail to developer, please use this when sending crash reports for a quicker fix
- fixed interaction with puzzlebot and endgamebot via console (Robert)
- examine button after game end (LeO)
- not showing rematch when opponent forfeits by disconnection
- fixed switching to newly created game when already on board screen
- sorting games on board screen: newest first
--- 0.6.26 ---
- fixed crash when having 'Help improve Yafi' on and license was cashed in Yafi+ (Robert)
- client-side board flip menu option
- board close button disabled during the game (LeO)
- fixed refresh command when observing more than one game
- fixed not showing messages and news when message box is full
- observing crazyhouse/bughouse games (no play/examine support yet)
--- 0.6.25 ---
- new icon (Y with knight)
- rematch dialog after game end
- possibility to close the boards (automatically stops observing and examining) - this is not fully tested, so please report any crash
- fixed game not showing for adjourned games
- fixed game not showing when using "follow "
- fixed list of players not showing when 1 player is in channel
- disabled buggy check which caused observed games not to refresh sometimes (to be fixed later)
--- 0.6.24 ---
- added game type, opponent and time filters on sought screen (default filter is to show only chess)
- added messages and news screen
- added support for clicking links in conversations, informations screen, messages and news
- added banner to FICS on login screen
- screens are visible on phone landscape orientation when there is keyboard
- board is disabled before first game is played, observed or examined
- other things I don't remember
- probably added some bugs
Source code is available at:
Other applications I made for my presentation about Box2D are available here: