This is oddly accurate.. which is a good thing...
Exactly what I was looking for! I have a bridge camera, so shallow depth of field is a tad more of a challenge. This app visually tells me how much blur I'm going to get, and actually has my bridge camera (well, the equivalent model without WiFi) so it makes it a breeze! Great for someone just starting to get serious about photography.
While taking a live photo class covering all the things this app seems to do, checked play and found this. Very impressed. Thank you
Great play with app. Only its usage on mobile phones is bit complicated due to really small controls. Works great on tablets though.
The best to work out a camera! It's what I use to figure out how to focus a camera.
- Improved user interface.
- Lens database with more than a thousand lenses from 20 manufacturers.
- Lens converters support: teleconverters, reductors and anamorphic lens.
- Updated camera database, included medium-format cameras.
- Custom circle of confusion calculation by resolution or by print size.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.