It works only with Smart Launcher 1.12 or higher, only on phones! This is a beta, please don't leave negative feedback if you are not satisfied just contact me via mail for a refund, thank you!
To enable it follow these steps:
- Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose "select as lockscreen";
- Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Security PIN;
- Music control;
- Customizable background;
- Notifications on screen;
- Double tap to turn off the screen.
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
Customize Unlock Portrait
Music Player Support
Lock Screen Flashlight
Live Wallpaper daily update
Pin and pattern
-Excellent UI: One impressive wallpaper every day. All the wallpapers are carefully picked up by designers. Turn on the gravity sensor function and incline your phone, the wallpaper will move slowly from side to side. Expect a pleasant experience every time you open your screen.
-Efficient: Launch frequently-used apps on the lock screen. Handle your messages all by gestures.
-Considerate: Distance sensor function will prevent the phone from being accidentally turning on, which can avoid misfunction and power consumption.ZUI Locker provide two security choice: your phone will be fully protected by code and gesture-based unlocking.
-Utility: Get music control in lock screen directly. Enjoy beautiful music in beautiful scenery.
-Customization:Different style of layout can make your screen marvelous. You can choose any layout you like and set portrait to show your unique personality.
Good looking alternative lock screen - App4Smart
ZUI Locker is a well-designed screen locker which will present a new amazing wallpaper every day. - Appszoom
ZUI Locker proved an excellent customization option for Android. His background images are amazing, the app has visual quality and is very easy to set up. - Baixiaki
What our users says:
Beauty in the palm of your hand! Love the ease of use, and the awesomeness of my phone after installing great updates too. Thanks dev!-Jerry K
Very smooth,fluency, simple and beautiful lock screen. I like it at the first sight! - md07
I love this app, it is so unique and transform my device in a futuristic cellphone. - Byron DeLa Vega
The best lockscreen app I've tested so far. - e-LUNATIC
A perfect alternative for Go locker. Very smooth and easy to use. - Pookeysgirl
Great This let's my lock screen look amazing I can do whatever I want.-Mikayla Walker
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS/Phone: display calls and messages on your lockscreen
- Photo/Camera: customize your wallpapers & shortcut to snap photos
- GPS & Wi-Fi connection: update the daily wallpapers
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Be a member of us
Join our translation volunteer team and help people in your country enjoy the awesome experience of ZUI Locker!
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/6rKjnp
Be a tester in G+: http://goo.gl/KBvbeX
Note: this is a widget, to install you have to go to the main window and tap during one second the screen, later select add widget and find the application icon.
A simple widget that allows you to remember dates and see how much time has passed or how much time is left for a date. Record the birth of your child, an appointment must not forget or even how much time has passed since your wedding. This widget will remind you every day the exact time it happened since that special date, or the time remaining.
Update 1.3. Now you can choose days or days month and years to calculate the count down.
Tags: countdown days left widget remind postit counter date counter days count post it reminder time elapsed days since month since anniversary birthday date count down
REMINISCE grabs photos from your phone gallery, Picasa, Facebook and/or Instagram and randomly displays a new picture on your lock screen every time you wake up your phone. REMINISCE is one of the most fun and simple lock screens that takes you for a quick trip down memory lane every time you wake up your phone!
WALLPAPER CAROUSEL for your Lock screen.
----- SUPER EASY SETUP -----
1) Download App
2) Turn "ON" the sources you want your lock screen photos to come from.
3) Now every time you wake up your phone, you'll see a different picture.
OTHER COOL CUSTOMIZING FEATURES
- Customize your lockscreen with many TIME/DATE designs
- Select your language
- add these photos to your wallpaper
WHAT IF I USE A CODED/PASSWORD LOCK SCREEN?
~ Reminisce doesn't work with the default passcode or other lock screen apps. Reminisce now has its own Passcode/Pattern feature to help block your phone access.
If you were looking for lock screen fingerprint scanner, lock screen scanner or lock screen with passwords, this might be different, but you will love it!
Looking for a digital clock lock screen? REMINISCE Lock Screen Photo Includes a Digital Clock (TIME-DAY-MONTH) on the top of the lock screen. Several different designs to make your lock screen fully customized.
More features and widgets coming as we continue to develop them. Thanks!
Please send any suggestions and feedback to @ReminisceApp or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The digital version of a posted "Keep Out" sign, these wallpapers will tell snoopers to get their hands off your phone! Some are humorous, taunting those who don't know your password, while some are simple reminders that your phone will remain locked until the password has been entered. Not only do these backgrounds send a clear message with their text, but they also feature fun or cute images that make them visually appealing as well.
To send a clear message that unwanted eyes are not permitted on your phone, simply download the app and set your favorite message as your background. You can even share these wallpapers with friends!
Little petals as clock hands make the time and you best friends!
The Aroma Clock widget is now resizable.
Aroma Clock is also available in Flower Clock live wallpaper:
To install it please open Widgets tab (usually next to Apps) and find Aroma Clock there. After that drag and drop it to your home screen.
★ With 3 unlock style: Classic, Lollipop, iOS.
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
-can cover a frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz (actual range dependent on your audio hardware),
-exact tone generation, no messy approximation,
-*new* toggle for logarithmic slider,
-multiple wave types! Choose from sine, square, sawtooth and triangle,
-setting the frequency down to a single Hertz (and not 10 Hz, like in some other applications),
-connect external speakers to your device for even better sound and frequency range!
-Easy way to contact the developer: just press the "Report Bug/Suggest Feature" button and type away!
-option to keep the app running indefinitely,
-adapted for accessibility applications - easier to use for the vision-impaired.
Note: you can set the volume simply by using the buttons on your phone.
Internet permissions are needed for:
-ads (this is an ad-supported ad),
-feedback (you can report a bug or suggest a feature directly from the app),
-ANONYMOUS usage statistics.
Wakelock permission is needed for the "keep alive" option.