This app unlocks pro features for Peek. You need to install free app first (http://goo.gl/aaBX3y).
Pro version unlocks:
* Power on notifications.
* Reverse gestures.
* Screen wake up.
* Detection type and polling time.
... And soon much more!
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
- Great design and awesome performance;
- Translated to all of the most popular languages;
- Incredible level of stability;
- Completely open source;
- And more and more.
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
Customize Unlock Portrait
Music Player Support
Lock Screen Flashlight
Live Wallpaper daily update
Pin and pattern
-Excellent UI: One impressive wallpaper every day. All the wallpapers are carefully picked up by designers. Turn on the gravity sensor function and incline your phone, the wallpaper will move slowly from side to side. Expect a pleasant experience every time you open your screen.
-Efficient: Launch frequently-used apps on the lock screen. Handle your messages all by gestures.
-Considerate: Distance sensor function will prevent the phone from being accidentally turning on, which can avoid misfunction and power consumption.ZUI Locker provide two security choice: your phone will be fully protected by code and gesture-based unlocking.
-Utility: Get music control in lock screen directly. Enjoy beautiful music in beautiful scenery.
-Customization:Different style of layout can make your screen marvelous. You can choose any layout you like and set portrait to show your unique personality.
Good looking alternative lock screen - App4Smart
ZUI Locker is a well-designed screen locker which will present a new amazing wallpaper every day. - Appszoom
ZUI Locker proved an excellent customization option for Android. His background images are amazing, the app has visual quality and is very easy to set up. - Baixiaki
Very smooth,fluency, simple and beautiful lock screen. I like it at the first sight! - md07
Very nice lockscreen , very fluid, very nice animations. - nofx161
The best lockscreen app I've tested so far. - e-LUNATIC
A perfect alternative for Go locker. Very smooth and easy to use. - Pookeysgirl
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS/Phone: display calls and messages on your lockscreen
- Photo/Camera: customize your wallpapers & shortcut to snap photos
- GPS & Wi-Fi connection: update the daily wallpapers
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Be a member of us
Join our translation volunteer team and help people in your country enjoy the awesome experience of ZUI Locker!
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/6rKjnp
Be a tester in G+: http://goo.gl/KBvbeX
-This application was successfully tested on stock Android 4.4 and AOSP based 4.4 ROMs, on multiple Nexus devices (including tablets) and Oppo Find 7a/7.
This application is a complete redesign of the known "Peek" feature by ParanoidAndroid project, built to work on any 4.3+ ROM. The whole concept lies into allowing users to quickly interact with their notifications, without having to press any button. The new design includes sharper typography, nicer placement of the items, breathtaking new effects and extended functionality (including blacklist). It works on secure locked devices, with the ability to customize what information to show.
How peek works:
When you receive a notification, and screen is off, peek will start polling your sensors. If some movement is detected on your device (either it was on a table and you lifted it, or it was in your pocket and you got it out), peek will show. Sensors will be polled for 10 seconds (by default, customizable) and then it stops doing so, to save battery. It is not possible to simulate the behavior of devices like the Moto X, without affecting battery, since they have special hardware for the task.
Android Police: http://goo.gl/0Dtr2P
Android Authority: http://goo.gl/NL9nOi
Android Authority 2.0 review:: http://goo.gl/x0Hxk9
Android Headlines:: http://goo.gl/5OSw5D
Chris Nacca YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/233P2G
Pro version unlocks:
* Power on notifications.
* Reverse gestures.
* Screen wake up.
* Detection type and polling time.
... And soon much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administrator and deselect the Peek. Now uninstall the application from Settings -> Apps.
360 Launcher is an powerful home launcher. We offer you a series of highly customized features, tens of thousands themes, wallpapers and fonts, plenty of lock screens, a lot of transition animations, app starting animations, dozens of widgets, and even icons and icon background. As the best home screen replacement, it offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. It is really a nice present for people who take their Android for lifestyle and partner in life.
★ Our users really love 360 Launcher and you will too!
“I like it... This is Greater Then All Launcher Like Go Launcher ,Next Launcher Its Superb App”-- Rajat Sarkar
“Super fast I've used a lot of launchers which all were bad but this one is the BEST of all!!! thank you!”-- Ivette salas
“Much better than other Launcher! Love this!! Good job Play store ! ”-- Lego Magtibay
“Cool! Pleasantly surprised. I'm very glad that I downloaded it ! ” --–Annie Lim
“Excellent !!! I installed on the phone ,and it works without a glitch. All Awesome! Thanks to the developers !”-- Rex Paul
★Now millions+ FREE themes, wallpapers and lock screens are provided !
They are beautifully produced, but more importantly, most of them are free !
Please check our thread in XDA-Developers before leaving low rating and bad reviews.
If you love ADWLauncherEX or GO Launcher EX, you will love it even much.
1. SMOOTHLY transition animation effects, many scroll effects ,Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw. 360 Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
2. Lots of personalized themes, wallpapers and lock screens to choose. Download 360 Launcher to enjoy over millions+ FREE themes, icons and live wallpapers.
3. User customized folder to manage apps category. Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
4. Convenient custom home screens, and there’re many great GESTURES: Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps.
5. Built in plenty of widgets, such as clock, calender, task manager, device switcher
6. Powerful apps manage: SORT the new installed apps, recently viewed apps, and HIDE the apps that you don't want to be seen .
7. Built in Cleaner that clear up your RAM.
8. Built in power saving widget that saves you more BATTERY.
9. Use T 9 on home screen to search for what you want to open.
10. Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer.
11. Supported many Languages , such as English (Special thanks to Melvin Chng Yi Cong, from Malaysia), Chinese, French(Special thanks to Johan Jaworski, from France), Russian(Special thanks to Mr.Roman, from Russia), Spanish(Special thanks to Jordi Luna)
Themes and Wallpapers: http://meihua.360.cn/
Home at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1345601
Sina weibo: http://e.weibo.com/360launcher
Company official website: http://www.360.cn
奇虎360 (NYSE:QIHU) Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd
Give us five stars and feedbacks to make 360 Launcher better and better each day.
360 Launcher Team loves you all and never going to let you down !
*Limited free Version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
If you have any problems with the install or setup program email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will gladly help you.
Comments you can always leave on my site (http://alexeydubinin.ru).
Join the group Vkontakte (http://vk.com/counterdays)
- Other than you no software can kill/stop the application which has the ‘Automatically Start at Boot’ permission. For that Go to Setting -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Running Services. Select the App which is useless and Stop/Force Stop it manually.
About myself I am Syam Kumar MR Belongs to Vellanad in Kerala. It will be my pleasure to receive feedback from you.
-can cover a frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz (actual range dependent on your audio hardware),
-exact tone generation, no messy approximation,
-*new* toggle for logarithmic slider,
-multiple wave types! Choose from sine, square, sawtooth and triangle,
-setting the frequency down to a single Hertz (and not 10 Hz, like in some other applications),
-connect external speakers to your device for even better sound and frequency range!
-Easy way to contact the developer: just press the "Report Bug/Suggest Feature" button and type away!
-option to keep the app running indefinitely,
-adapted for accessibility applications - easier to use for the vision-impaired.
Note: you can set the volume simply by using the buttons on your phone.
Internet permissions are needed for:
-ads (this is an ad-supported ad),
-feedback (you can report a bug or suggest a feature directly from the app),
-ANONYMOUS usage statistics.
Wakelock permission is needed for the "keep alive" option.