This app unlocks pro features for Peek. You need to install free app first (http://goo.gl/aaBX3y).
Pro version unlocks:
* Power on notifications.
* Reverse gestures.
* Screen wake up.
* Detection type and polling time.
... And soon much more!
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
- Great design and awesome performance;
- Translated to all of the most popular languages;
- Incredible level of stability;
- Completely open source;
- And more and more.
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
Displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in charge: five pages of customization means you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection / active display - when you get a text, it'll turn the screen on if you take your phone out of your pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - this app doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on rooted smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in 20 languages:
Chinese Simplified (90%)
Chinese Traditional (72%)
Norwegian Bokmal (99%)
Serbian (Cyrillic) (91%)
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up . Email me if you need help translating
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring conflicts with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is now open-source!
If you want to help out, jump in at:
If you experience any issues, or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to find and fix the issue.
You must purchase the upgrade in order to use this theme.
If you don't know what NiLS is go to http://bit.ly/get-nils
Please Note - This theme WON'T work on NiLS widget ! only on the notifications floating panel
How to use:
1. Install the latest NiLS version from Google Play.
2. Purchase the upgrade by clicking "Unlock all features" on NiLS app.
3. Install this theme.
4. Go to NiLS App > Notifications Panel and choose this theme from the top dropdown list.
This theme was created by Julien Maille
- Other than you no software can kill/stop the application which has the ‘Automatically Start at Boot’ permission. For that Go to Setting -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Running Services. Select the App which is useless and Stop/Force Stop it manually.
About myself I am Syam Kumar MR Belongs to Vellanad in Kerala. It will be my pleasure to receive feedback from you.
360 Launcher is an powerful home launcher. We offer you a series of highly customized features, tens of thousands themes, wallpapers and fonts, plenty of lock screens, a lot of transition animations, app starting animations, dozens of widgets, and even icons and icon background. As the best home screen replacement, it offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. It is really a nice present for people who take their Android for lifestyle and partner in life.
★ Our users really love 360 Launcher and you will too!
“I like it... This is Greater Then All Launcher Like Go Launcher ,Next Launcher Its Superb App”-- Rajat Sarkar
“Super fast I've used a lot of launchers which all were bad but this one is the BEST of all!!! thank you!”-- Ivette salas
“Much better than other Launcher! Love this!! Good job Play store ! ”-- Lego Magtibay
“Cool! Pleasantly surprised. I'm very glad that I downloaded it ! ” --–Annie Lim
“Excellent !!! I installed on the phone ,and it works without a glitch. All Awesome! Thanks to the developers !”-- Rex Paul
★Now millions+ FREE themes, wallpapers and lock screens are provided !
They are beautifully produced, but more importantly, most of them are free !
Please check our thread in XDA-Developers before leaving low rating and bad reviews.
If you love ADWLauncherEX or GO Launcher EX, you will love it even much.
1. SMOOTHLY transition animation effects, many scroll effects ,Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw. 360 Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
2. Lots of personalized themes, wallpapers and lock screens to choose. Download 360 Launcher to enjoy over millions+ FREE themes, icons and live wallpapers.
3. User customized folder to manage apps category. Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
4. Convenient custom home screens, and there’re many great GESTURES: Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps.
5. Built in plenty of widgets, such as clock, calender, task manager, device switcher
6. Powerful apps manage: SORT the new installed apps, recently viewed apps, and HIDE the apps that you don't want to be seen .
7. Built in Cleaner that clear up your RAM.
8. Built in power saving widget that saves you more BATTERY.
9. Use T 9 on home screen to search for what you want to open.
10. Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer.
11. Supported many Languages , such as English (Special thanks to Melvin Chng Yi Cong, from Malaysia), Chinese, French(Special thanks to Johan Jaworski, from France), Russian(Special thanks to Mr.Roman, from Russia), Spanish(Special thanks to Jordi Luna)
Themes and Wallpapers: http://meihua.360.cn/
Home at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1345601
Sina weibo: http://e.weibo.com/360launcher
Company official website: http://www.360.cn
奇虎360 (NYSE:QIHU) Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd
Give us five stars and feedbacks to make 360 Launcher better and better each day.
360 Launcher Team loves you all and never going to let you down !
If you have device with smaller Screen then first save wallpaper and then go to gallery to set it as background for better result.
>>Save to SD Card
>>No internet connection needed.
>>Easy to use.
Team Holo proudly presents the Holo Blue Light Theme of the Holo Series.
What is Holo-Series?
Our goal here is to give the communinty as many different flavors as possible. Platinumandroid and I both think that google did a pretty damn good job with ICS with the images(Except the gray backgrounds and stock blue), its clean and simple and we would like to keep it clean and simple, we did change the status bar icons to give it a cleaner/different look but the rest would stay the same (just with different colors). All of the themes are pretty much complete but we will be working on them in future to add/improve stuff. Thanks and Enjoy!!!
Try the smartest Android lockscreen !
*** A new version is available for LockerPro with a new design, if you bought this version and want the new one, send us both receipts and we will refund the first one ***
• LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
• LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
• LockerPro also provides a shortcut panel. Simply swipe up on a shortcut to open the app.
• LockerPro is compatible with Pebble Watch
The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2770169
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the LockerPro accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for LockerPro to be able to process them.
Simple Desktops for Android lets you browse and set desktop wallpapers right to your Android device.
* Android optimized interface
* Quickly set Simple Desktops directly to your Android Device
* Long press from the multi-desktop view to immediately set a wallpaper
* App remembers where you left off so you can browse without unnecessary scrolling
* Ad free
-can cover a frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz (actual range dependent on your audio hardware),
-exact tone generation, no messy approximation,
-*new* toggle for logarithmic slider,
-multiple wave types! Choose from sine, square, sawtooth and triangle,
-setting the frequency down to a single Hertz (and not 10 Hz, like in some other applications),
-connect external speakers to your device for even better sound and frequency range!
-Easy way to contact the developer: just press the "Report Bug/Suggest Feature" button and type away!
-option to keep the app running indefinitely,
-adapted for accessibility applications - easier to use for the vision-impaired.
Note: you can set the volume simply by using the buttons on your phone.
Internet permissions are needed for:
-ads (this is an ad-supported ad),
-feedback (you can report a bug or suggest a feature directly from the app),
-ANONYMOUS usage statistics.
Wakelock permission is needed for the "keep alive" option.