Buy the "Rock Clock Deluxe" to get an ads-free version of this clock which includes 10 Rock Clocks of different colors, each available in 1x1 and 2x2 sizes (total 20)!
The new animated Rock Clock collection is now available in Luminescent Jungle live wallpaper! http://t.co/3jXzlCtF
Little petals as clock hands make the time and you best friends!
Larger sizes available: search Market for "Aroma Clock 2x2", "Aroma Clock 3x3" and "Aroma Clock 4x4"
Aroma Clock is also available in Flower Clock live wallpaper:
and also in new Flower Lake live wallpaper:
**** it is a widget*****
please go to home -> menu -> add widget
-> Fancy Frame Widget
- support 1x1, 2x2 widget formats
- come with 15 different frames
- cute , fancy and lovely photo frames.
- support Galaxy S.
Keywords: photo frames, photo widgets.
Not like Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher, Holo Launcher can run on Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean.
- Full ICS Style: ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.
- Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
- Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
- Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Infinite Scrolling
- Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
- Customizable shortcut/folder icons
- Customizable icon label color
- Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack.
- Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews.
- Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.
- Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unlimited configurable drawer tabs
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Dock icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* 1x1 widgets in dock
* Other enhancement and customization options
More from developer
-can cover a frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz (actual range dependent on your audio hardware),
-exact tone generation, no messy approximation,
-*new* toggle for logarithmic slider,
-multiple wave types! Choose from sine, square, sawtooth and triangle,
-setting the frequency down to a single Hertz (and not 10 Hz, like in some other applications),
-connect external speakers to your device for even better sound and frequency range!
-Easy way to contact the developer: just press the "Report Bug/Suggest Feature" button and type away!
-option to keep the app running indefinitely,
-adapted for accessibility applications - easier to use for the vision-impaired.
Note: you can set the volume simply by using the buttons on your phone.
Internet permissions are needed for:
-ads (this is an ad-supported ad),
-feedback (you can report a bug or suggest a feature directly from the app),
-ANONYMOUS usage statistics.
Wakelock permission is needed for the "keep alive" option.