Failed on 2 devices Tried it on my tablet and a smartphone. On both devices, it started re-reading messages that it had already read and were already in trash folder. This may be because I manually delete messages off of the server because I read my email on several different devices.
Confused app App is good love my secure mail but it seems to want to call me ANDREW in all the emails I get. My name is not ANDREW it is Sandi. I am not a male I am female. I've uninstalled this app and reinstalled and it still calls me Andrew. Obviously I do not like this and would appreciate if you cannot tell me how to fix this or fix at your end.
This is junk. It used to work quite well, but not on LG G6 with Android 7, I am not even sure this software product is being maintained anymore. There is no answer to support queries via email. The app will not extract S/MIME certificate details nor will it allow me to send mail from the client on this phone. I have tried to delete accounts, reinstall the app and certificates - but to no avail. It is essentially useless in its current operating state.
I like this app with the exception of one thing. The app continues to say I have unread messages and I mark them read, and then a couple of hours later they re-appear. This has gone on for 4 days. I sent an email on day 1 and I have not heard from the app people. I will be deleting this app and wishing I could get my money back.
No support They are clever in sucking you dry with all the extra options but simply ignore support requests. Won't sync to my office 365 calender and they simply ignore my requests for help. I hope the market punishes them properly.
Lifetime license no longer works. The support email address doesn't work. Their domain registration expired on Oct 31, 2016. It doesn't look like the developer is in business anymore.
Version 4.4.2 (10/03/2016)
- IMAP synchronization mechanism improvement
- other bugs fixes
Version 4.4.1 (02/03/2016)
- trash messages problem fix
- sign/encrypt messages for Android 6.0 problem fix
- other bugs fixes