When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Flip flashcard is a clean and simple app for self-learning. It is an effective memory-aid tool that can help students learn new material quickly. Simply add some text to card front and card back then you can start studying.
::Flip cards - flip between front and back of the card | change font size of text appear in both card faces.
::Study Mode - study all cards of each folder in order.
::Shuffle Mode - card order can be shuffled so that it prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers in long-list items.
::Review - quick look at all cards.
::Explore - pre-installed flashcard packs including useful words and phrases for TOEFL, TOPIK, GRE, ..
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please write a review.
It's a PDF reader. It's a PDF viewer.
No~ It's the Interactive PDF Quiz and Test Player!
ezPDF CLEAR is an acronym for "Connected Learning Easy As Read, Respond, and Repeat." It provides a pleasant reading experience with PDF documents. Combining with touch and/or pen technology, reading is no longer limited as a book replacement. It creates a new way of productivity tools for users to act under work or study environments on their devices - marking, writing, typing, drawing, and adding images.
However, ezPDF CLEAR now adds additional new experience - Interactivity!
The World's first introduction of PDF-based educational tool and test and quiz taking mobile application. ezPDF CLEAR is the perfect solution for Flipped Learning as teachers can easily create interesting and interactive teaching materials for Flipped Classroom.
Mimicking Books and notes are now face of the past. Learning should be more fun and responsive to attract the users' attention. Our new approach brings a passive PDF becomes live in action. Our authoring tool programs (currently available for PC only) can easily make the plain PDF files to video embedded books, audio embedded books, flash cards, OX, True/False, multiple choices, short answer, and matching lines quizzes and tests.
ezPDF CLEAR magically turns these contents to live interactively on mobile devices. Hope our app helps you to CLEAR your learning and training obstacles.
- Supports Samsung S Pen Technology
- Read PDF and ePub files
- Listen and watch embedded audio and video in PDF
- Play animated GIF
- Slideshow with Zipped images
- Highlight, underline on PDF text
- Write, draw, type, and add images on PDF
- Fill-out PDF form
- Take a quiz and test in PDF, and check answers within the same PDF for self-learning practice
- Supported Languages : Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
● STUDY TOOL
- Interactive Flash Card Player
● SUPPORTED TEST TYPES
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Answers
- True / False
- Fill in the Blank
- Fill in the Multiple Blanks (no order)
- Fill in the Multiple Blanks (in order)
- Short Answer
- Matching (Connecting)
● Brief Summary
Download : http://bit.ly/WvZghn
Please leave your comments, reviews, bug reports, suggestions, volume sales, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF Reader" - The best selling PDF app for Android
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Test Maker (PC Program) is FREE for now
- Add hyperlinks and embed audio/video files
- Add Animated GIF files
- Add Zipped image files for animation or slideshow
- Attach files to PDF
- Create interactive boxes to hide and show the contents underneath
- Create tests and quizzes
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFTestMaker.zip
Redeem Code : bd11729f02
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMyjQXa0fFk
User Guide : http://bit.ly/1vMDIjD
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
Apart from learning capitals, you can use our app for studies: language and math learning, etc. Create as many flashcards as you want: just type a question and an answer. Also, you can import an existing file and use it with a help of our app.
Also, the app allows to export any test and share it with the other users.
We have implemented search functionality to make let users find necessary information in the quickest way.
Please note that this is a first version of our app, and we’re working on additional features now. We’ll be happy to hear your feedback or comments posted in reviews either sent to email@example.com
FlipIt Flashcards makes memorizing easy!
It brings you the power of Quizlet.com,
Studystack.com, and cram.com in one app.
Choose from millions of cards, and enhance your grades today!
Flipit Flashcards supports most languages!
Flipit Flashcards is optimized for all android devices. Download it on your phone or tablet, and start learning!
Create new cards, and add images as you please with Flipit Flashcards.
Share your flashcards with friends by providing them with your username
Keeping track of learned cards, and try the "Tutor Mode" guaranteed to assist you learn more faster through frequent calculated repetition.
Need bigger text, NO PROBLEM! change the font size, typeface or color as you wish.
Don't like the default blue cards, try any color of your choice.
Do you learn best by hearing? You can listen to the cards content with Flipit Flashcards.
Need to make a change to your cards? Edit them at will.
you can also upload cards to Quizlet.com* or to your google drive folder for access on another device.
What else can you do with Flipit Flashcards? Quiz your self**. Try it. See how much you really know.
If you buy the ad-free version of Flipit Flashcards, you can safely uninstall the free versions. The ad-free version will name Flipit+ in your app list.
Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
Download FlipIt Flashcards today...
Searching for flashcards requires a data connection. If you get a force close, please double check that you have an active internet connections. Some wireless hot spot may require you to sign an agreement before getting access to the internet.
Please rate and comment on the app.
* known vs unknown settings are not uploaded
** works best with vocabulary or language flashcards
- uses spaced repetition learning for reviewing cards in optimal intervals
- reminds you of cards due for review
- lets you use pictures as flash cards
- lets you read out cards using the text-to-speech engine
- integrates Google translate to assist you in translating cards
- allows importing cards from Quizlet, StudyStack and FlashcardExchange, giving you access to millions of ready-made stacks for virtually every language or subject (e.g. GRE, SAT, TOEFL, countries & capitals, biology, medicine, ...)
- allows export to/import from Google docs (e.g. conveniently create new cards on your PC and import them to your phone)
- allows to backup/restore your complete data using Google drive (e.g. backup on phone and restore on tablet)
- allows export to/import from csv file
- visually appealing look and feel with optional animations for your flashcard learning session
- allows sorting and searching (fuzzy search) of cards on your phone
Please note: Fully functional version without any ads, but the number of flashcards is limited to 200 cards. You have to install the "Flashcards ToGo CardsPackGold" app from Google Play to allow an unlimited number of cards.
• Simple UI—no pasarán things that you’ll never use.
• Android Material design—latest guidelines applied.
• Create and modify cards easily using your phone or tablet.
• Shuffle your cards if you want to give yourself an extra training. Just shake your phone and it’ll be done. Of course you could restore your original cards order later.
• You have thousands of cards and you forgot where stopped? No problem—Gambit remembers your current position in deck.
• Google Drive™ import and export as part of the backup system—never lose your things again!
Gambit is open source — https://github.com/ming13/gambit.
The application is perfect for creating tests where multiple ways of answering are included. For example, you can create one test card with 3 answering choices and another with 5 answering choices and another where you are required to type the answer on the keyboard. This feature enables you to create versatile tests where flexibility is a key requirement. When a test is completed, you are presented with the results where you can see how many questions you answered correctly and how many questions you failed. Then, you can see specifically what questions you answered incorrectly.
Choose between multiple choice answers and free writing
Create unlimited amounts of flashcards
Organize flashcards into tests
Perfect for improving memory
Customize amount of answering choices
See what questions you answered wrong
Get percentual feedback when you complete a test
Intuitive user interface
Customize the appearance of timer and notifications
Try the Kaka Flashcards 2 instead!
It has two way sync with Quizlet.com and supports images on flashcards. Many other features are coming!
A nice flashcards app which will help you learn (e.g. vocabulary).
* downloading stacks from StudyStack and Quizlet
* importing/exporting cards from/to CSV
* learning system based on Leitner's method
* downloading stacks by scanning QR codes
* autotranslating cards
Don't forget to rate it:)