mPay is a universal mobile payment system that allows you to carry out quick and convenient transactions using your mobile phone. The application operates using an internet connection. It is completely free and guarantees security at the level of electronic banking.
WITH MPAY YOU MAY:
• Buy public transport tickets in dozens of Polish cities. No queues, no counting change, no looking for an open sales outlet or squeezing towards the driver's seat.
• Pay for parking in 22 Polish cities, including Poznań, Gdańsk, Łódź and Rzeszów. Thanks to the application, you do not have to look for a parking ticket and change, and you only pay for the actual parking time.
• Top up your prepaid phone account - your or someone you do not want to lose contact with.
• Buy top-ups for consoles and games.
• Pay your home bills without going to the post office or logging in to the bank's website.
• Support the activities of charity organizations.
TOP UP YOUR PURSE OR ADD YOUR CARD
To be able to make payments using mPay, you must top up your electronic purse or add your payment card to the application.
You can top up your purse from the application level on your phone or at https://zasil.mpay.pl/.
You can add your payment card to mPay at any time, directly from the application in the phone. To do this, just go to the "Payment cards" tab and set up your mPay Wallet - a digital wallet that works in Masterpass technology. You can also use the website www.wallet.mpay.pl.
For security reasons, the application can only be paid with verified cards. Therefore, after adding the card, log in to your bank and check in the transaction history a random amount between PLN 1 and 5 which the card has been charged. After entering the amount in the application or on the website, the card becomes fully active. The card charge is temporary, which means that after the verification process the funds are automatically refunded.
mPay's partner in the field of card transactions is Mastercard. Thanks to the use of advanced security data stored in the Masterpass are completely safe.
OFFER FOR COMPANIES
Provide your clients with a convenient mobile payment channel. Contact us by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Detailed information about our system can be found at www.mpay.pl. If you have additional questions or would like to share a suggestion with us, please write to us or call our BOK (firstname.lastname@example.org +48 34 390 55 57). You can always call us on Facebook.