* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes is designed as an easy to use notepad application yet powerful at the same time. Additionally, this notepad includes several additional mini apps (found in extras). Common utilities such as unit and cooking conversions, finance and audio calculators are now all readily available inside one app. Additionally, all info from these apps can be easily saved as notes for future reference. Classic Notes also features todo and shopping / grocery lists.
* Export database to SD or online
* Trash / recycle bin - Accidentally delete a note? No problem, just head into the trash and get it back
* Individual note history - revert back to any point in a notes lifetime
* Unit converter with 95 categories to choose from and nearly 3500 individual units
* Audio calculators for frequency, BPM, loop length
* Random - A feature rich random number generator can create random numbers, passwords, sequences, names, quotes, and even lists used for lotto numbers.
* Fuel cost
* Tools for line and word operations and manipulation, case conversions, Pig Latin, Morse code and much more
* Finance - Over 150 financial calculators
* Share notes easily via email, SMS, and so on
* TTS - notepad supports text to speech
* Add memos to Google Calendar
* Status bar - easily pin notes to your status bar for quick access
* Home screen shortcuts - Link notes and lists to your home screen
* Media - easily attach images and videos to notes from gallery or camera
* Sketch / finger paint notes - Use your finger to create pictures
* Lock note with passwords
* File attachments - link a file on your device to a note
* Geotag - Easily tag your memos based on location
* Content search - search through all notes or individual ones
* Priority - Notepad allows to set priority of both notes and lists to sort based on urgency
* Reminders / Alarms - Easily set reminders for your notes
* Time stamp - create custom time-stamps to insert into your notes
* Dictionary and thesaurus - Easily look up a word from right inside your notes!
* Example word usage
* Spelling Suggestions
* Rhyming words - Found in notepad extras this is helpful for musicians
* Fitness - Basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat, body mass index (BMI), daily caloric intake, max heart rate, nne rep max (1RM), target heart rate, waist to hip ratio, water intake
* Ohm's law - resistance, voltage, current
* System information:
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Days until countdown
* Timzone - Fetch timezone data in notepad extras
* Folders - Easily organize your notes into folders
* Airport codes
* Countdown Timer
* Comments - Notes support comments some time referred to as sub notes
* Recipe of the day
* Hotstrings - This notepad feature allows for quick access to easily insert commonly typed phrases into your notes
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
- Lock app with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize notes by folders.
- Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
- Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
- Store large notes (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Notes - Notepad" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "My Notes".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Like us on Facebook:
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
- Simple Navigation
- Allows you to categorize notes when entered.
- Allows you to create custom categories.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display notes from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order notes by title, date created or date last modified.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your note pad by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share notes at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
- Integration with Google backup to transfer data when upgrading your device (may not be available with all carriers).
This can be your new personal assistant.
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
- red - give you 10 points
- gold - the amount of points depends on how fast you eat them, it can give a maximum of 100 points
You can also collect special items:
- scissors - they make your snake shorter
- ice - slows down the snake
The special items and gold apples last only 10 seconds. The faster you get them the better bonus they give.
You have three types of control. The default one is relative. If the snake is moving horizontally, you need to touch the screen above or below the snake to make him go up or down. If he moves virtically, you need to touch the screen on the snake's right or left to make him go in the adequate direction.
Please watch the promo video if you have a problem with steering.
The game also include 7 different maps and 3 snake skins.
The game is fun and sometimes hard, but thanks to that you can improve your mathematical skills.
There is a module for Android Wear included. It is a little easier, because you only have to choose if the displayed answer, under the equation on the screen, is true or false by touching green or red panel.
Google Play Games
The game is using Google Play Games. After logging in you can unlock achievemnts and submit scores to leaderboards.
- Red + Green = Yellow
- Red + Blue = Purple
- Green + Blue = Cyan
- Red + Green + Blue = White
The control is easy, you just touch an element and it will rotate. You finish a level if you light up all the bulbs. For completing a level you can get three stars. One for completing the level, one for fitting in the time and one for fitting in the given amount of moves. Only the best brains will finish this game and get all the stars!
8x8 and bigger levels coming soon!
In Premium version you get all the maps from start and no ads!
Everything is fine with the controls, please read the instructions carefully or watch video. You can change control type in settings.
Turn off heart animation for slower devices!
Supported languages: English (default), Polish, French
Ad free version. Check the regular version if you want to test the application first.