Free and official government app. Thanks to it, you will confirm the data of the person using the mObywat application.
In what situations can you use the data verification through mW Verifier?
• During service at service points or clinics;
• At school and university;
• On the train or on the bus - when confirmation of data and / or validity of mLegitimation is required;
• In other situations that require cryptographic validation of data.
What data of the person will you see in the mW Verifier application?
• When verifying the mObywat document, you will check: Name and surname, low-resolution photo, date and time of verification, certificate status.
• When verifying school mLegitimation, you will check: Name and surname, low-resolution photo, number and validity of mLegitimation, student's age, name and address of the school.
• When verifying student mLegitimation, you will check: Name and surname, low-resolution photo, number and validity of mLegitimation, student age and university name.
• When verifying mLight driving - incl. driving license.
The credibility of the data of another person is confirmed by the status of the certificate. You will see it during the data exchange. Additionally, you can check its online validity - to do this, select the appropriate icon that is displayed along with the person's data.
ATTENTION! The data displayed is not stored on your mobile device.
The verifier can use the following methods to exchange data:
• A series of QR codes.
You do not need to register or have a Trusted Profile to activate the application.
You can find more about security and document verification at: https://www.gov.pl/web/mobywatel/zab Security1