Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Just a simple, beautiful To Do list.
Works with all phone and tablet sizes.
Now has a widget!
Already translated into 20 different languages (Help to translate here: http://japplications.uk/#translate)
Follows Google's future design standards.
* Import/Export lists (for backup)
* Animations (hopefully)
- Creating Lists (Group of multiple tasks in your To-Do items)
- Adding tasks to the list.
- Mark tasks you completed.
- Sort tasks by your wish.
- Delete tasks from the list.
- Easy Swipe between Tasks and Lists.
- Delete list
- Easy to use.
Developed by MitrahSoft
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
"ToDo Tasks Now" will display, When you turn on the display of the smartphone.
You can finish up your tasks effectively.
*"ToDo Tasks Now" is list of tasks selected matching period, time, day of the week.
-Display to do tasks, when you turn on the display of the smartphone
-4 size list widgets and a illustration widget
-illustration design & list design
-Data backup for sdcard
NETWORK COMMUNICATION:For ads
PHONE CALLS:For stop message display, during a call
STORAGE:For backup for sdcard
SYSTEM TOOLS:For stop messasge display, during alerm apps running
HARDWARE CONTROLS:For vibration of reminder
-Your impressions and questions, please mail me in English or Japanese.
Your tasks will be saved on the device and the app is free without ads and requires no permissions.
There is also an extension for AlarmPad so that you can see your tasks first thing in the morning when the alarm goes off.
Clicking a task from the extension will bring you straight to the todo app.
To use the extension, you need to download AlarmPad and enable the extension in the 'manage extensions' menu option.
Keywords: todo, to do, to-do, task management, todo list, task, tasks, notes
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
If Your Life seems to be rolling along fine and then, the to-do list seems too big to handle. And if You have following symptoms:
- Difficulty getting organized
- Chronic trouble getting started
- Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow-through
- Easy distractibility: trouble focusing attention, tendency to drift away in the middle of a page or conversation
Start using this app today and change Your life by increasing personal effectiveness and proper focus management.
According to Wikipedia personal effectiveness is a branch of the self-help movement dealing with the success, goals, and related concepts. In these days control Your attention means control Your life.
Time is the most valuable asset in life and we continuously have to improve the way we spend it.
At the bottom there are 3 pillars of personal effectiveness:
One of the solution to make the above pillars work is to use Pomodoro Technique®. Our team develop the dedicated Android application - SelfTODO that helps to control your attention and be more productive.
Self TODO allows add task or import it from Google Tasks, estimate it and track work progress. And that's it. Plan, prioritize, control execution, focus and check the value.
You could use free version with ads. The price is cheap for remove ads and enable premium features.
The Application has several additional features including:
- Add tasks including: title, description, estimation in pomodoros, category, due date, priority
- Import tasks from Google Tasks ! You could now apply Pmodoro Technique to Google Tasks.
- To make quick daily reviews there is an option to see last 7 days in details
- To check your productivity in wider range you could check week stats
- There is also a possibility to backup database and manage the backups
- Trace internal and external interruptions
- Main screen divided to categories that allows focus on selected category.
- Display information about estimated and done pomodoros on main screen.
- Possibility to work in asleep mode.
- Possibility to switch between tasks without interrupting the pomodoro timer
- Possibility to define recurring tasks ! Now you could easy plan next due date for the task.
- You could add/edit categories/projects
- Show all tasks at once
- Customize break and pomodoro length
- Custom notification sounds
- Tic tac sound during pomodoro
- Widget on your home screen and from it start task, create new one or go to main page
- After end of the pomodoro system send notification and play the sound
- Possibility to delete category. Delete only new tasks, done tasks remains in the database.
- Reopen done task
We highly appreciate comments or suggestions on our Google Plus page.
It's an Android version of Abstract Spoon's hierarchical ToDoList program:
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5371/ToDoList-Feature-Release-An-effective-and-f or http://www.abstractspoon.com (please make sure to use the latest version)
Use it to keep track of to do's or for project management. The outline can have as many sub-levels as you want, or the list can be viewed "flat".
The task list can be viewed in a Gannt chart in the desktop application.
Add, view and edit your list on your phone, then use the same list on your computer. If you put the file in your DropBox folder, it will automatically be synchronized.
Files are stored in user defined folders on the sd card (can use any level of sub-directory).
Integrates with File Managers, DropBox and Google Drive (see help for how to use).
However, lists opened in Google Drive, cannot be saved directly.
Share your lists via Gmail, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
Backup your file manually, or do it automatically every time there is a change.
List can be set as read-only.
Choose dark or light theme.
Move item around with cut and paste.
Task can be copied.
List can be sorted (both ways) based on due date (can also use calculated dates), title, category, completion or priority,risk, status, allocated to, or it can be unsorted.
Can be integrated with the Minimalistic Text Widget or Zooper Widget (if installed).
Completed items can be hidden from view.
List can be filtered based on title, priority, status, category, start or due today.
Notes are available from main list, and hyperlinks are clickable.
List can be searched based on title.
Home screen widget shows tasks due today.
Set alarms and be reminded when your task is due.
Tasks can be added to the Google calendar.
Text can be shared from other apps.
Currently supports editing of these fields:
-notes (only simple text. Rich text comments are not visible on the phone, but is still saved in the file)
-Export as google task
Because this is a beta version, every time your list is saved, the previous version will be saved too. (This feature can be turned off in the settings menu. Last 6 backups are kept)
NOTE: For people who have issues with the app, just writing a negative comment doesn't help to make it better. Instead please:
- concrete suggestions would be appreciated
- errors: send me an email with the steps that caused the error.
- Swedish letters or non-latin characters: try to save in utf-encoding, and if it still doesn't work, please send me a detailed email, so I can try and fix it.
Since the original desktop version of this program is constantly being developed, some of the features available on the desktop might not work on the Android version.
I encourage comments or bug reports, either by email or even better at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=23543469#post23543469.
Any list files stored on the sd card will be left after un-installation.
This is still being developed as a hobby, and is not a final version. It is being developed as I see fit, have time and am interested in doing it. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS PROGRAM WILL WORK on your Android phone or tablet. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IT MAY CAUSE.
- Advanced repeating options.
- Different date formats are available.
- Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
- Show notifications on notifications bar.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
- Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
- Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
- Lot of customized themes.
- Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
- Home screen resizable widget.
- Multi-languages: English, French and Spanish (others are coming).
- Categories tasks.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
It's FREE - No Ads, No pay for additional feature & No hidden costs - Completely Free!
- Add, Edit & Delete Tasks.
- Organize your tasks into different folders.
- Backup & Synchronise to Toodledo server.
- You can create a Toodledo account from within the app itself.
- Set notification alarm for important tasks.
- Different types of widgets.
- Secure your tasks with password
- Supported Non-ASCII Characters
- Reminder for your todos.
- Add your repeated tasks (The most requested feature in all requests we've received so far).
More awesome features are being developed, so leave a review to make it even better!
*** Details of permissions explained below ***
EasyTodo is loaded with some of the most innovative and exciting qualities -
■ Simple and sleek - Arguably the most professional looking todo / GTD app out there, EasyTodo brings you the ultimate Android™ experience, wherever you are.
■ Everything at your fingertips - EasyTodo automatically detects the action you want to take like calling, texting or emailing someone, or visiting a place with someone and presents it as an action with the task.
■ Three more dimensions for you - With EasyTodo, you can set reminder at a place, so that it can remind you of the task whenever you're just there!
■ Type less, do more - EasyTodo suggests most relevant keywords detected from you tasks.
■ Command - Adds your tasks by voice!
■ Stay on the cloud - Sync your tasks with Google™ Tasks seamlessly with various flexible timing options. Control how often tasks are synchronized for each account.
■ Stay connected - EasyTodo helps you with suitable suggestions from your contact book while typing.
■ (Don't) Forget to remember - EasyTodo is really smart. It will add a task when you miss a call from someone, so that you never forget to call back your boss or dear one. It will also remind your friends birthday on time!
■ Cross it off - Swipe your finger to mark tasks as complete or incomplete. And you can configure this action to navigate among task lists too.
■ Find anything here - Search all your tasks with EasyTodo.
■ Experience the ease - Quickly switch between your Local and Cloud (Google™ Tasks) accounts.
■ No ads - We understand the value of your time. EasyTodo is an ad-free application.
■ And yes, feel at home ☺ EasyTodo supports the basic todo stuff too -
- Manage your tasks and todo list
- Prioritize your tasks GTD
- Categorize your tasks in Task Lists
- Sort tasks according to date / list / priority
- Set reminders for your tasks, once or repeated
- Share individual tasks and task lists
- Use home screen widgets
- Get things done :)
And many more innovative features to come in the next version!
If you ♥ EasyTodo, Like us on Facebook -
Permissions explained -
Your accounts - To allow you to add your Google Tasks account, and to prompt you to add one if you already don't have one on your phone.
Services that cost you money - Yes, you can directly make a call from EasyTodo. Add a task 'Call ABCD' and EasyTodo will show you a button clicking which ABCD will be called if he / she is in your contact book.
Your personal information - Your contact list is scanned when you type specific words like call or text.
Run at startup - Allows us to set the reminder alarms when the phone boots up
Read call log - To find out who called you last when you have a missed call. Of course you can disable the scanning in the app preference.
Your location - So that it can remind you when you are at any particular place.
Common permissions are not explained.
Do you want to quickly capture an idea or information such as an address, phone number, shopping list, to-do list, or a snapshot? The app provides an easy to use and intuitive interface that addresses most of the common use cases.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create notes, shopping lists, to-do lists, snapshots, etc.
- Speech-to-Text feature for quick notes
- Share your notes and images easily
- Create folders to organize your notes
- Password protect an item or the entire folder
- Hide locked items and folders
- Customize the app
Please provide your valuable feedback.
To upload "share" image with "Dump Your Photo" and tap upload button in DumpYourPhoto application.
This is third party app. Author is not affiliated with DumpYourPhoto service.