Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
- Lockscreen widget
- Dashclock widget
- Task attachments
- Import and export of tasks
You can get the main EasyTodo app for free here - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/in.abacritt.android.easytodo
EasyTodo is a simple todo list that aims to make your life easier by helping you get things done. Use EasyTodo to remember things, tell it to remind you at time or at a place, manage your grocery list and use as your task manager. Sync with the Google Tasks account on cloud. Manage and organize your tasks and todo items in the most innovative and intuitive way.
Simply slide down your notification bar and touch Add a Quick Todo. The add dialog opens with the virtual keyboard already set for you to begin typing.
Application can be set to start at boot up so you always have quick access to make a note. Notifications can be set to clear with the "Clear" button or by choosing them individually.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Persistent notifications to remind you about the days tasks (Android 4.1+)
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Persistent notifications to see your daily tasks anytime
- Ability to snooze or postpone a task notification
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync, persistent notification
In fact, calendar events are always concerned with tasks to be fulfilled. There is no sense to keep in a calendar an event, if you are not going to do something with it, i.e. to join functionality of both applications seems the right way to proceed.
- month, week, day, agenda and hierarchical task list (todo list) views;
- tasks can be “scheduled” (will be shown on each views) or “unscheduled” (will be shown only on the task to do list view). After scheduling the task will appear in calendar views;
- task hierarchy (todo things hierarchy);
- flexible full-customized filter on the following fields: code, name, date, responsible, executor, status, category, description, due date, release date. Possible conditions: =, <>, >=, <=, >, <, “contains the substring“, “doesn’t contain the substring“, “in the list”, “out of the list”, “in the interval”, “out of the interval”;
- saving and using of pre-saved filters, e.g., to filter according to an usual condition: “Category = Project 1”, “Status <> Completed”, “Date = during the week”;
- sorting of tasks (todo list);
- tasks’ group editing, e.g., to postpone some tasks to another date or change a category or an executor for them;
- interaction of tasks and information about their completion via sms or email with a listed contact or arbitrary phone numbers/emails;
- accounting of time consumed to processing of tasks. Time consumed is entered with linkage to a category or a particular task. Saving in CSV and presenting in a diagram. Customized filter on category or/and date;
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date;
- export/import to/from android calendar;
- export/import databank to/from XML;
- defining background and text colors for categories;
- Toodledo synchronization.
Keywords: todo, ToDo list,To-Do list, task, Calendar, get things done.
If you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to: email@example.com
- One click voice recognized note creation
- Password protect (and encrypt) sensible note content
- One click "edit last modified note" via widget
- Organize notes by multiple categories, notes appear under each possible category tree they belong to
- One click create new note via widget
- Set notification/alarm time for notes
- Send notes or entire categories to other application (e.g. email)
- Create notes from other application (e.g. browser)
Simple and powerful way to create and organize Notes, ToDo Lists, Reminders, Memos.
Notes can be
- created by voice (if you have a category named "Shopping", say: "Buy Bread ... Categories: Shopping")
- assigned to one or more categories
- reminders and have recurrent or one time alarms
- assigned different priorities
- password protected (and encrypted)
- automatically deleted if they had a non recurring reminder date arrived and the reminder was acknowledged (see Settings menu)
Categories can be
- "shared": all notes in that category will be collected for sharing
- hidden from the main view: keeps your top level categories organized (see Settings menu)
- searched: find notes inside a specific category
- Import / Export notes to SD Card / Cloud
- Sync with Google Drive / Google Tasks
- Note attachments
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: so that reminders can be reactivated after device reboot
- VIBRATE: for notification
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: the free version of note master needs this in order to display adds
Short User Manual (more help and roadmap can be found in the "Help" category of the app):
- Create notes by clicking on the (+) button from withing the application or from the widget, or by clicking the microphone button.
- Assign notes to categories by clicking the "Categories" button when note is in edit mode.
- Delete notes or categories by long-clicking on the note or category and selecting "Delete". Note: when deleting a category the selected category will be removed from all notes that have the category assigned to them. No notes will be deleted when deleting a category!
- Encrypt notes by pressing the "lock" button when note is in edit mode. A pass-phrase dialog will ask you for an encryption "key". In order to read the encrypted note at a later point you must supply the same key. The pass-phrase is stored in memory for the apps session only and can be cleared by pressing the "clear password" button from the context menu.
- Find notes by browsing the categories and selecting the "All" category at any given time. The "All" category will be automatically shown if the notes inside the selected categories are in less than 2 different sub-categories.
Notepad, Note Pad, Notes, Memo, Todo List, To Do List, Journal, Notebook, Shopping List,Task List, GTD, Getting Things Done
- Allows you to categorize tasks.
- Personalize the category list to meet your preferences.
- Personalize the date/ time formats and reminder alarms.
- Allows you to set reminders that are displayed in the notifications bar based on the task due date and time entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display tasks from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order tasks by title, start date, due date or priority.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your to-do list by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share tasks at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
Then this is for you. There is no over-engineered managing tasks in projects, specifying due dates, cloud synchronization and other unnecessary stuff. You just write down your tasks and mark them finished when they are done.
All this combined with a permission-free implementation and the most efficient UI you will ever find.
'Pro' release is an Ad free, donation supported, version of "TodoToday for Todo.ly".
PLEASE NOTE: Google and Yahoo! ID login to Todo.ly is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app. If you have an issue please contact the developer before leaving a negative review.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project can be set in the task entry using a + prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. e.g. "Call John +Personal !2 Monday".
If you like this app please leave some positive feedback on the market. You can also provide us with comments and suggestions via the in app feedback, or on the Jabanaki website.
Keywords: to-do, to-do list, task list, task manager, gtd, getting things done, next action, todo.ly, todoly, widget
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
This application program has provided the following features though a basic function is similar to a general ToDo list (addition/edit/deletion of the task).
- The category is classified and ToDo (task) is managed.
The function to divide ToDo (task) according to the category is installed. It is possible to use it separately by the scene like work by private and work by the business, etc.
- Equipped with reminder function of ToDo (task)
So as not to forget the task of setting it, the reminder function is installed in Ms ToDo.
The setting etc. that switch the display of priority besides the alarm is notified and stand out can be specified when becoming specified time.
- Widget display of ToDo (task)
It corresponds to the widget display in Ms ToDo. As a result, the content of the task can be confirmed that the application is not started.
- Memo function
It specializes in the memo function in Ms ToDo. The set memo is a composition in which it comes to be able to confirm, and making the memo can be edited directly from the task list from among the task list (ToDo list).
- Priority setting function of ToDo (task)
The priority setting of the task can be specified in Ms ToDo.
Priority is a composition that comes to be able to set, and understands from the task list from among five stages at one view.
- Sort function and individual sort function of ToDo (task)
Two or more sort functions of the task are prepared in Ms ToDo. Moreover, the feature of this application program is to be able to set more detailed priority because it can individually do the sort.
- Color change function
The color variation of availably and the application was abundantly collected by a favorite design.
【 update history 】
- Version 1.8.0
･To open the category and the task by the double touch, the function is repaired.
･Addition of hint display function
･The position of "Cancellation" "OK" button is moved under the screen.
- Version 1.7.0
･The number of 2×1 two widgets has been increased to the →6 piece.
･Trouble from which an automatic sorting is not executed when the task is moved and it copies it is corrected.
･Trouble to which the display of the widget is not updated when the category name is changed is corrected.
Just a simple, beautiful To Do list.
Works with all phone and tablet sizes.
Already translated into 20 different languages (Help to translate here: http://japplications.uk/#translate)
Follows Google's future design standards.
* Import/Export lists (for backup)
* Animations (hopefully)
- Creating Lists (Group of multiple tasks in your To-Do items)
- Adding tasks to the list.
- Mark tasks you completed.
- Sort tasks by your wish.
- Delete tasks from the list.
- Easy Swipe between Tasks and Lists.
- Delete list
- Easy to use.
Developed by MitrahSoft
To upload "share" image with "Dump Your Photo" and tap upload button in DumpYourPhoto application.
This is third party app. Author is not affiliated with DumpYourPhoto service.