No more robotic, sythesized voices. IVONA for Android replaces the synthesized text-to-speech (TTS) voices currently available on your Android device with more natural sounding, accurate & easy-to-understand voices. Select from 13 different languages to find the one best suited for you. Easy to install one or several different voices!
IVONA is compatible with many of your favorite Android applications. With IVONA, enjoy:
☆ Turn-by-turn voice navigation so you can keep your eyes on the road (e.g. Google Maps)
☆ Have your ebooks naturally read aloud to you (e.g. Moon+ Reader Pro)
☆ Listen to online content, articles, PDF documents & RSS feeds (e.g. Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader)
☆ Change the voice on your virtual assistant (e.g. Jeannie, iris, Skyvi)
☆ Enjoy improved accessibility (e.g. TalkBack built-into Android)
☆ Increase your productivity (e.g. Driving Mode built-into Android)
Key features include:
• BrightVoice technology provides lifelike, expressive reading of all your text
• Clear & easy-to-understand sound – even in noisy environments
• A rapidly expanding portfolio of award-winning voices available in multiple languages, accents & genders
• Easy-to-install & use with automatic, free updates
Get started in 4 easy steps:
1. Install IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ to your Android device from the Google Play store
2. Select & install your preferred language and voice(s) from the Google Play store
3. Once downloaded, launch the IVONA app to complete your installation
4. Finally, Select IVONA TTS Engine as your default engine by navigating to Android Settings
Now you’re ready to experience world-class IVONA Text-to-Speech & IVONA voices on your favorite text-to-speech enabled Android apps.
This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
We want to hear from you. If you have a concern, kindly email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Browse FAQs: http://faq.ivona.com/?cat=1&lang=en
Visit us: http://ivona.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivonatts
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivonatts
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ivona/posts
Languages currently supported:
*** Now with a 2 weeks FREE trial for all voices ! ***
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX, in combination with our 40+ male/female voices portfolio of 25+ languages, allows you to read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, our voices can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40+ voices.
Voice packages can be tried out for 2 weeks FOR FREE, or purchased separately.
Our voices are great with Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Language availability: Arabic (male), Australian English (female), Brazilian Portuguese (female), Canadian French (male/female), Cantonese (female), Czech (female), Danish (female), Dutch (male/female), Finnish (female), French (male/female), German (male/female), Greek (female), Hungarian (female), Italian (male/female), Japanese (female), Korean (female), Mandarin (female), Mexican Spanish (male/female), Norwegian (female), Polish (female), Portuguese (male/female), Russian (male/female), Slovak (female), Spanish (male/female), Swedish (female), Thai (female), Turkish (male/female), UK English (male/female), US English (male/female).
Questions/problems? Visit us!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable it as follows:
1. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2. Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3. Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a trial/full voice for your language.
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language .
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.vajatts.com/
-- Latest news --
Version 3.2 has come, with great enhancement that will solve many problems found in previous version
Support purchasing license via Counter Service (7-eleven), Tesco Lotus, JustPay (TOT), MPay (AIS)
Version 3.2 updated
- improve stability, fix problem of stop speaking and program crash found on some device
- improve performance, shorten processing time and initialization time
- improve user interface for device with large screen i.e. Galaxy Tab(7-Inch), Galaxy Note 10.1(10-Inch)
- fix some problem found in older version of Android OS
-- Let's make your mobile speak! ---
VAJA Text-to-Speech Synthesizer: The first real Thai-English bilingual and human-like voice.
No more character-by-character spelling for English words!
Free download! A special offer on the debut of our TTS engine on Android.
VAJA TTS proudly offers you bundles of features:
- "Nok", a natural-sounding female voice
- Thai-English Bilingual speaking capability with the same speaker's voice
- customizable voice characteristics such as volume, speed and pitch
- upgradable for new voices
Using VAJA TTS with wide range of TTS-supported Apps, your smart mobile can:
- read aloud any texts for you such as emails, SMSs, web pages
- give directions while you drive for driving safety
- even talk with you!
Tips: "VAJA" is a Thai word means "Speech".
== NOTES ==
Android 2.3 and above