Movello - pro-ecological, free step counting application that allows you to support local initiatives by promoting physical activity.
Are you wondering how many steps a day are you doing? Would you like to help by walking ?
You can easily support a noble goal without spending a single zloty.
How does it work?
• You choose the charity that you want to support. Each action has a specific goal and amount to collect.
• Choose a sponsor from the list.
• The application, acting like a pedometer , counts the steps. Your goal is to take a minimum of 6000 steps per day.
• After completing 6000 steps and displaying the advertisement, the funds will be transferred to the chosen goal.
With the Movello application, you help and at the same time take care of your physical condition. You can make your neighborhood a better place to live.
Do you have an idea for an action?
Do you know how to improve the lives of residents in your neighborhood? Download the application and contact us. You will give us a goal and we will certainly find a sponsor.
Do you want to become a sponsor?
Are you wondering how to reach a wide audience and promote your brand as ecological and supporting physical activity? Contact us, we will show you the needs of the local community and we will display your advertisement in our application.
Frequently asked questions
Can I raise more money by completing over 6,000 steps a day ?
Yes, you can pass the steps several times a day. Funds will be transferred to your share account each time you transfer a multiple of 6000 steps.
Do the steps I took in the following days add up?
The pedometer counter is reset every day. Steps do not accumulate, and completing less than 6000 steps per day does not transfer steps.
When does a charity end?
The action will end when the funds provided by its sponsors run out
How to contact us?
Write to us at: email@example.com
Where to find us?
• Website: https://movello.pl