We give into your hands the Scriptures application of the latest translation of Scripture with commentary prepared by the team of scholars from the Polish initiative of the Society of St. Paul.
Application of Scripture - the first application of the latest commentary and translation in the third millennium.
Idea and features the latest translation of Scripture:
• Maximum fidelity to the original text, taking into account the principles of the translation of contemporary literary Polish language.
• Caring is to give the best Polish original meaning of the biblical text.
• Inclusion of the translation and commentaries on the biblical text of contemporary research on the Scriptures.
• Avoid footnotes and commentaries of specialized theological language.
• Placing before each book, and books of pre-harvest (eg. Gospels-) concise input, enabling the reader to grasp the context of the creation of the book or set of books and nature of their contents.
• Modern and clear layout allows more efficient use of Scripture, ie .:
- footnotes with the information necessary to understand the biblical text,
- comments to individual fragments, which is divided into the biblical text, showing the main ideas and the message contained in them,
- search looking for the abbreviated names of the books with the ranges of the biblical text, placed in the top of the application, facilitating the search for specific places in Scripture,
- 189 explanatory dictionary of biblical terms.
• The applications are also available today on the Liturgy of the Word, and the Word of God Prayer.
• Ability to add your own bookmarks and notes.
Using our app, you can read the Bible anytime, anywhere - eg. You can start on your computer, and continue on your smartphone or tablet.
Access to the full text of Scripture is achieved by creating an account and logging in to the application.
Access to comments obtained after entering the code. The code is available in selected publications Edition of St. Paul and the www.kupkod.pismoswiete.pl.
This functionality beyond the Liturgy of the Word for today do not require access to the Internet, but it is necessary if we want to use several devices and save your notes on the server.