It also provides information about the telephone network and roaming info, signal strength, data network with its state of the connection, the hardware and the operating system of the device.
There are currently supported approximately 400 telephone operators (including MVNO) in 46 countries around the world.
On some devices the signal strength may not work exactly for reasons independent of Phono.
Refer to the home for bug & supported operators
Should this shortcut not work for your smartphone, please send us details about your device and its Android version (hoping there's a solution for it)
Comments proving the correct functioning on your smartphone are obviously very welcome!
*** This does NOT work for DUAL SIM smartphones. ***
Keywords: quick access, network operators, settings, shortcut, search, available mobile networks
if ur device is ROOTED, it will change Mobile Country Code.
After 4.2 new Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
Need run pm command with this tools - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qjvip
Przeznaczona do sprawdzania operatorów sieci komórkowych.
Uwaga! Powstaje dużo nowych marek usług telefonii komórkowych. Jednakże każda z tych marek działa w oparciu o jedną z dostępnych w Polsce sieci komórkowych: T-Mobile (operator: T-Mobile), Orange Polska (operator: Orange Polska), Play (operator: P4), Plus (operator: CenterNet), CenterNet (operator: Polkomtel), Mobyland, Aero2.
Aplikacja zgodnie z nazwą rozpoznaje tylko operatorów. Tym samym marki takie jak: Heyah, Sami swoi, Biedronka, Nju mobile, itd. nie zostaną przez aplikacje rozpoznane.
The application provides the following features:
-Search tab: allows to define area of searching, filtering by mobile operators available Poland, filtering by standard cellular networks, filtering by data source
-Map tab: displays icons representing mobile stations, filtering icons by operators change the map mode, change icon type
-Network tab: allows to monitor network signal strength in dBm (-51,-113). The measurement is displayed on a progress bar and chart. Additionally, you can get the information about device parameters and network. Notice that neighbor cell info could be not available on Samsung devices. App tested on GSM device. Not supports dual-sim.
The application is based on data from the website www.btsearch.pl (search engine of BTS in standards GSM, UMTS)
Widget sizes - 4x1, 2x1, 1x1.
More features available in PRO version:
- Network type notification;
- Signal strength notification;
- Text customization;
- Color customization;
- Using custom tags for display additional values, such as LTE signal strength.
Tags for text customization:
$$NWOPN$ Network operator name
$$NWOP$ Network operator MCC+MNC
$$LAC$ Location Area Code
$$CID$ Cell ID
$$PHTP$ Phone Type
$$SSDBM$ Signal Strength (dBm)
$$CDMASID$ CDMA System ID of the current cell site
$$CDMANID$ CDMA Network ID of the current cell site
$$CDMABID$ CDMA Base Station ID of the current cell site
$$ESS:N$ Extra values.
$$MEMF$ Memory Free
$$STOT$ Storage Total
$$STOF$ Storage Free
$$SDCT$ SD Card Total
$$SDCF$ SD Card Free
$$BATP$ Battery Percentage
$$BATV$ Battery Voltage
$$TEMPC$ Temperature (Celsius)
$$TEMPF$ Temperature (Fahrenheit)
$$CDMADBM$ CDMA RSSI value in dBm
$$CDMAEI$ CDMA Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDODBM$ EVDO RSSI value in dBm
$$EVDOEI$ EVDO Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDOSNR$ EVDO signal to noise ratio.
$$GSMER$ GSM error rate (0-7)
For more info see online help and widget config.
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
If you have no working well signal diagram, you don't need to upgrade application to pro version.
** Supported network types: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO 0, EVDO A, 1xRTT , HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, IDEN, EVDO B, EHRPD, HSPA+
Only for India
- No Internet connection required, Works offline as well.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Updated with latest 7XXX and 8XXX Series
- Includes Videocon numbers, Landline Numbers and Tollfree Numbers.
- Analyses you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
A new IP address is obtained by turning AIRPLANE MODE on and off. If the new IP address is different from the previous IP address, the previous IP address is saved in the database file and is displayed in a list. You can read down the list.
1. Press "Change IP address" button.
2. Turn "Airplane mode" on and off at the setting screen, which appears automatically.
3. Press "Back" key.
4. You can see a new IP address and the previous ones (IP address log).
- Enable IP address to be changed
- Enable the previous IP addresses to be saved
- Material design
- You need to disable WiFi and enable mobile data.
- This application may not work depending on your mobile network operators.
On Android 5.x (Lollipop) the Mobile data ON / OFF toggle displays the Data usage screen because Google has removed the API used to turn mobile data on & off: https://code.google.com/p/android-developer-preview/issues/detail?id=2103
For mobile data connections it displays the current network operator name, broadband access type (EDGE, LTE etc.) + generation (2G, 3G, 4G) and roaming status. For Wi-Fi connections it displays the current network name (SSID), security type and link speed.
It can be used on home and lock screens (lock screen support requires Android 4.2 to 4.4), and when the widget is placed on any screen, a settings page is shown with the following options:
• Configuration: Mobile data (2 x 1), Wi-Fi (2 x 1) or Mobile and Wi-Fi (2 x 2).
• Mobile data settings screen: Mobile network settings or Data usage.
• Center vertically (lock screen widgets only).
• Background transparency (0 - 100%).
While running on any screen, tap on the top part above the white line of the widget to toggle the connection ON or OFF. Tap on the bottom part below the white line to show the Android Mobile network settings / Data usage screen or the Android Wi-Fi network selection screen.
Visit the open source project at: https://github.com/ultrafunk/netinfo
The information shown in the status bar is most of the times insufficient.
The widget tries to inform of the type of network, the user is connected to 1. WiFi 2. Mobile Network.
If mobile network, the it shows the carrier name and the network sub type viz. . 2g , 3G , 4G etc.
It also shows the speeds supported by this type of network.
It's a widget. Make sure to add it to your home screen.
The future feature list include
1. Show mobile data usage.
2. A settings screen
3. Log screen to view list of connections and details.
If you, the user, have any suggestions please post them here or email them, in decent language of course
The user can view the status of locomotive by logging on to www.irfleetmonitor.in
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: email@example.com
No 2 Name process received messages and show you missed and other calls with Names if exist in your phonebook.
The main features of the application include:
- Transparent form of presentation of expenditures / revenues in a given month
- A quick and intuitive way to update the contents of the wallet
- The ability to add and categorize expenses / income
- The ability to view details for this category