It also provides information about the telephone network and roaming info, signal strength, data network with its state of the connection, the hardware and the operating system of the device.
There are currently supported approximately 400 telephone operators (including MVNO) in 46 countries around the world.
On some devices the signal strength may not work exactly for reasons independent of Phono.
Refer to the home for bug & supported operators
Should this shortcut not work for your smartphone, please send us details about your device and its Android version (hoping there's a solution for it)
Comments proving the correct functioning on your smartphone are obviously very welcome!
*** This does NOT work for DUAL SIM smartphones. ***
Keywords: quick access, network operators, settings, shortcut, search, available mobile networks
— 2G/3G/4G coverage all over the Russia.
— Unlimited mobile internet.
— Domestic traveling without extra costs.
— Unlimited calls within Yota network.
— Choose your minutes packages for calls on other operators.
— Unique operator prefix of +7 (999).
— Get overview of your current terms of service and easily change it.
— Instant top up of your account by credit card.
— Get assistance from online-support right inside app.
Przeznaczona do sprawdzania operatorów sieci komórkowych.
Uwaga! Powstaje dużo nowych marek usług telefonii komórkowych. Jednakże każda z tych marek działa w oparciu o jedną z dostępnych w Polsce sieci komórkowych: T-Mobile (operator: T-Mobile), Orange Polska (operator: Orange Polska), Play (operator: P4), Plus (operator: CenterNet), CenterNet (operator: Polkomtel), Mobyland, Aero2.
Aplikacja zgodnie z nazwą rozpoznaje tylko operatorów. Tym samym marki takie jak: Heyah, Sami swoi, Biedronka, Nju mobile, itd. nie zostaną przez aplikacje rozpoznane.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- data activity
- data state
- device ID
- device software version
- phone number
- network country ISO
- network operator
- network operator name
- network type
- phone type
- SIM country ISO
- SIM operator
- SIM operator name
- SIM serial number
- SIM state
- subscriber ID
- voice mail alpha tag
- voice mail number
- network roaming
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: email@example.com
Widget sizes - 4x1, 2x1, 1x1.
More features available in PRO version:
- Network type notification;
- Signal strength notification;
- Text customization;
- Color customization;
- Using custom tags for display additional values, such as LTE signal strength.
Tags for text customization:
$$NWOPN$ Network operator name
$$NWOP$ Network operator MCC+MNC
$$LAC$ Location Area Code
$$CID$ Cell ID
$$PHTP$ Phone Type
$$SSDBM$ Signal Strength (dBm)
$$CDMASID$ CDMA System ID of the current cell site
$$CDMANID$ CDMA Network ID of the current cell site
$$CDMABID$ CDMA Base Station ID of the current cell site
$$ESS:N$ Extra values.
$$MEMF$ Memory Free
$$STOT$ Storage Total
$$STOF$ Storage Free
$$SDCT$ SD Card Total
$$SDCF$ SD Card Free
$$BATP$ Battery Percentage
$$BATV$ Battery Voltage
$$TEMPC$ Temperature (Celsius)
$$TEMPF$ Temperature (Fahrenheit)
$$CDMADBM$ CDMA RSSI value in dBm
$$CDMAEI$ CDMA Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDODBM$ EVDO RSSI value in dBm
$$EVDOEI$ EVDO Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDOSNR$ EVDO signal to noise ratio.
$$GSMER$ GSM error rate (0-7)
For more info see online help and widget config.
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
If you have no working well signal diagram, you don't need to upgrade application to pro version.
** Supported network types: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO 0, EVDO A, 1xRTT , HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, IDEN, EVDO B, EHRPD, HSPA+
For mobile data connections it displays the current network operator name, broadband access type (EDGE, LTE etc.) + generation (2G, 3G, 4G) and roaming status. For Wi-Fi connections it displays the current network name (SSID), security type and link speed.
It can be used on home and lock screens (lock screen support requires Android 4.2 and up), and when the widget is placed on any screen, a simple settings panel is shown with the following options:
• Configuration: Mobile data (2 x 1), Wi-Fi (2 x 1) or Mobile and Wi-Fi (2 x 2).
• Center vertically (lock screen widgets only).
• Background transparency (0 - 100%).
While running on any screen, tap on the top part above the white line of the widget to toggle the connection ON or OFF. Tap on the bottom part below the white line to show the Android Mobile networks settings screen or the Android Wi-Fi network selection screen.
Visit the open source project at: https://github.com/ultrafunk/netinfo
Network Operator - displays current cellular network operator name and country, connection type and provides ability to quickly switch between network connection modes: GSM Only/WCDMA/Auto/LTE.
EZ Ping Widget
Tap on widget to activate continuous pinging specified URL with specified intervals. Tap again to deactivate.
The lower ping means higher the speed of the Internet connection.
You can set the limits for each color of widget - red, yellow, green.
If ping value is above 1000 ms Internet connection is pretty bad. When ping<100ms you can watch YouTube without buffering.
All settings for this widget are available in the app on “Ping prefs” tab.
Network Operator Widget
This widget is very useful while you are in roaming.
It displays current network operator name, country of the operator, connection type and button to switch between connection modes.
The widget is updated every 10 minutes. Tap on widget to update immediately.
Network Essentials (Main app)
There are 3 tabs in app.
Tab “ping prefs” is intended for adjusting ping settings:
* target URL
* amount of measurements for averaging
* Ping provider: ICMP (unavailable on some devices), HTTPSocket. HTTPConnection
* Color ranges for different ping values. There are 3 ranges - green, yellow, red. You can adjust these values manually.
* Ping interval - means time-out (is seconds) between ping attempts.
* Auto disable - means that ping process will stop automatically after specified amount of time.
* Do not ping in sleep mode - suppresses ping while device in sleep mode. It will save battery lifetime.
Tab “series prefs” is intended for adjusting series settings:
* Save measurements to series. If checked measurements will be stored in series.
* Maximum series size. When size of series exceed this value new series will be opened.
* Series prefix - prefix, that will be used as part of name of the series
* Location filter -if enabled sets minimum distance in meters between samples that will be stored in series.
* Interval filter- if enabled sets minimum interval in seconds between samples that will be stored in series.
* Interchange filter - if enabled sets every N sample will be stored in series
This tab contains stored series of samples. Samples are stored in series on tap on EzPing widget when "Save measurements to series" on tab "Series prefs" is enabled.
Tap on series to open context menu:
* Map report - Show series on map
* KML report - Show series in google earth(if exists on device)
* CSV report - opens series as CSV file (if csv-enabled application is available on device)
* Delete series - Removes selected series from database
* Delete All Series - Removes all series from database
In a map view you can switch between two modes: ping value or network generation.
Also you can share series or open it in google earth (if available on device)