Completely new – the PWN-Oxford Dictionary in the form of an offline/online mobile application – your professional language support in everyday work and study and when travelling abroad.
The program offers:
• 1 million English and Polish meanings, expressions, phrases and idioms
• specialist terms from more than 100 fields, and vocabulary associated with various stylistic and emotional registers
• a wealth of examples of usage in a clear and easy-to-follow entry structure
• a mechanism for creating favourite sets of entries
• British and American pronunciation of entries (requires online access)
• a simple and effective search mechanism
• an Idiom of the Day feature
Put your trust in the knowledge and experience of two renowned publishing houses – PWN Scientific Publishers and Oxford University Press. Download the PWN-Oxford Dictionary application and take advantage of the best English-Polish/Polish-English dictionary on the market.