Could use more directions I know it's a simple program... Running aospa 3.99 s3 made some mount points to root. Not able to do what I want and don't know how to undo. Now I have extra extsd mount points in root.... But it's still a good app, just not for me at this time
How to use safely? Installed but scared of messing up my phone. When I opn it says original mount point /mnt/obb New mount point external:sd Should I make the new mount point /mnt/external_sd ? Also which of the options : unmount original mount point and bind SD to the new mount point should I check?? I'm afraid of rebooting with these options and finding the phone can't access apps anymore.. Any suggestions? samsung victory running 4.1.1
Excellent..! Running cm 9 on log optimus L3 e400. Mounted and rebooted. Works well ..! Must have for internal and external memory SD devices that run CM versions ...! Thank you .
Doesn't Work. I have an LG Optimus L9 and nothing happens after clicking on Save And Reboot. Disappointing :-(
Instructions please Hi. I have installed this app and I don't know what to do next. I know this is a free app and one of the users said we're on our own but I hope you can help us how to use this. Thank you :-)
Huawei h868c straight talk This app is awesome! It totally resolved my low internal memory issues and now my phone is operating off of the microSd card.
* CM10 compatible
* bug fixes
* enhanced compatibility with Android 4.1+ by adding more "original mount point" options
* hopefully fixed service loop and battery drain issue reported by some users
* added EXPERIMENTAL fix for broken Usb Mass Storage
* bugfixes and minor code improvements
* Forced MEDIA SCANNER for new mount point
* Removed mount/unmount delay options. Delay is now automatic.