FitSpark brings you High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and bodyweight exercise in one with our interval training app. It's like having a HIIT personal trainer in your pocket!
HIIT training and bodyweight training have been named as the two TOP FITNESS trends of 2015 by The American College of Sports Medicine! These both require very little time, no equipment, and are SUPER effective ways to exercise.
Let FitSpark plan your workout! FitSpark will systematically create quick interval workouts for you and guide you through each interval session.
For Beginners - Advanced - Elite levels, simply turn it ON, SELECT your time, PREVIEW your workout, then DO IT!
Get a great workout in fast!
----- Key Features -----
• Fast, effective 7, 10, 15, and 20-minute workouts that you can easily fit into your busy day – anytime, anywhere!
• Bodyweight exercises only - unless YOU choose to add equipment!
• All exercises in HD video - workout with real-time video to keep you motivated
• Preview each workout with video and audio demos for every exercise
• Dumbbell exercises are included for FREE and can be activated to supplement the bodyweight only exercises.
• Onboard music player integrates your mobile device's playlists to allow you to get a sweat on with your favorite music
• Built-in interval timer audibly and visually keeps track of your intervals for you so you can focus on your workout
• Visualize your success! Two separate colorful Human Graphs show you: 1) what muscles you just exercised and 2) your body’s state of ongoing progress with your workouts over time. Watch as your Human Graph changes from red to green over time, but be careful! If you miss consecutive days between workouts, FitSpark will start to regress your colors back towards the red state again! Stay accountable!
• Share your workout results with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so YOU can inspire them to fitness!
* Whether you are a parent at home with kids, bride to be, traveler in hotels, student in a dorm, or work from home or out of the home, FitSpark has been designed so that you can get exercise in to your busy day quickly and easily using your body weight only. Have fun with new exercises while you improve your strength and cardio fitness! *
Created by Tammy Uyeda, Registered Physiotherapist, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, and Mom of three kids, FitSpark was developed to help remove the barriers to exercise - no time, no gym, no membership - NO PROBLEM!
FitSpark Users Glow:
- "I really like that the stopwatch and everything is built into the app. It's all built in here and there are NO excuses! I love that I could literally do a HIIT [workout] anywhere with this app. The airport, a park, hotel, my house, gym, the sky is the limit. LOVE THAT!" - Sarah M.
- "Excellent workout previews - tutorials are very helpful. The music player feature is great because it's quick to access and you can still hear the timer...you can schedule workouts - a great way to stay accountable!" - Cathleen F
- “The app was SUPER easy to navigate. When I was setting up my profile, I accidentally clicked on the male body instead of the female one, and the app was very intuitive in that I knew exactly where to go to modify my profile.” – Amy S.
- "Being able to select a fitness level and duration makes for an interactive/personal workout vending machine!" - Reggie E.
Get FitSparked! Your time. Your workout. Your success!
Where to Find FitSpark:
*NOTE: FitSpark runs best on operating systems 4.x and above.
Questions? Email support at: email@example.com
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
Already downloaded more than a million times, HIIT Interval Training Timer will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time, just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $. More features will come soon with this version ;-)
You can even use it with a HIIT card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* A FEW FEEDBACKS FROM OUR USERS
“ Just what I need for my HIIT sessions! audio is clear and works great :) no more looking at a timer! “ Bianca, April 1st 2015
“Accountable Interval timing. Best interval app. So easy to use, set, turn on, update. Just learned I can adjust the timer sound. Cool! “ Patricia, March 31st 2015
“ Great for those easily distracted folks!!! Ooh shiny, lol!!! So helpful, no more loosing track of what rep I'm on! “ Nancy, March 27th 2015
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the sound… or the voice !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter @hiit_android (and soon on Facebook !).
Main features :
** 3 sounds choice and a voice
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Forward / Backward button during the workout to go to the next/previous interval
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows