FitSpark brings you High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and bodyweight exercise in one with our interval training app. It's like having a HIIT personal trainer in your pocket!
HIIT training and bodyweight training have been named as the two TOP FITNESS trends of 2015 by The American College of Sports Medicine! These both require very little time, no equipment, and are SUPER effective ways to exercise.
Let FitSpark plan your workout! FitSpark will systematically create quick interval workouts for you and guide you through each interval session.
For Beginners - Advanced - Elite levels, simply turn it ON, SELECT your time, PREVIEW your workout, then DO IT!
Get a great workout in fast!
----- Key Features -----
• Fast, effective 7, 10, 15, and 20-minute workouts that you can easily fit into your busy day – anytime, anywhere!
• Bodyweight exercises only - unless YOU choose to add equipment!
• All exercises in HD video - workout with real-time video to keep you motivated
• Preview each workout with video and audio demos for every exercise
• Dumbbell exercises are included for FREE and can be activated to supplement the bodyweight only exercises.
• Onboard music player integrates your mobile device's playlists to allow you to get a sweat on with your favorite music
• Built-in interval timer audibly and visually keeps track of your intervals for you so you can focus on your workout
• Visualize your success! Two separate colorful Human Graphs show you: 1) what muscles you just exercised and 2) your body’s state of ongoing progress with your workouts over time. Watch as your Human Graph changes from red to green over time, but be careful! If you miss consecutive days between workouts, FitSpark will start to regress your colors back towards the red state again! Stay accountable!
• Share your workout results with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so YOU can inspire them to fitness!
* Whether you are a parent at home with kids, bride to be, traveler in hotels, student in a dorm, or work from home or out of the home, FitSpark has been designed so that you can get exercise in to your busy day quickly and easily using your body weight only. Have fun with new exercises while you improve your strength and cardio fitness! *
Created by Tammy Uyeda, Registered Physiotherapist, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, and Mom of three kids, FitSpark was developed to help remove the barriers to exercise - no time, no gym, no membership - NO PROBLEM!
FitSpark Users Glow:
- "I really like that the stopwatch and everything is built into the app. It's all built in here and there are NO excuses! I love that I could literally do a HIIT [workout] anywhere with this app. The airport, a park, hotel, my house, gym, the sky is the limit. LOVE THAT!" - Sarah M.
- "Excellent workout previews - tutorials are very helpful. The music player feature is great because it's quick to access and you can still hear the timer...you can schedule workouts - a great way to stay accountable!" - Cathleen F
- “The app was SUPER easy to navigate. When I was setting up my profile, I accidentally clicked on the male body instead of the female one, and the app was very intuitive in that I knew exactly where to go to modify my profile.” – Amy S.
- "Being able to select a fitness level and duration makes for an interactive/personal workout vending machine!" - Reggie E.
Get FitSparked! Your time. Your workout. Your success!
Where to Find FitSpark:
*NOTE: FitSpark runs best on operating systems 4.x and above.
Questions? Email support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completely easy to customize but easy application for interval instruction!
This app can be a tabata videos for your circuit training, basic and simple to use. No ineffective features, just what you may need.
#Tabata is 100% totally free.
You can track your workouts and check them later.
+ History of workouts in calendar or in list.
+ Visible history of sets, reps, weight and times;
+ Visible history of your weight, height, chest size etc.
+ Export workout history to PC or SD-Card in excel format.
+ Auto-fill exercises.
+ Graphs from recorded workouts.
+ Back up/import od database
You don't have to use paper with notes with this apps.
Mail me if you find bug or if you have new ideas how should look this program.