- Latest news from the professional snooker world.
- Calendar of 2015/16 World Snooker (WPBSA) organized tournaments, inlcuding ranking, non-ranking, Players Tour Championship, Championship League, etc.
- All 2015/16 tournaments scores.
- Live scores!
- Previous winners of most tournaments.
- Many statistics of current season and all-time (world rankings, matches won, century breaks, etc.)
- Player's personal scores of current and previous seasons.
- Upcoming birthdays of the players.
- All information updated daily.
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
This application is in Polish!
Live online coverage of sports such as football, basketball, volleyball, cross-country skiing, ski jumping.
Live Sports on your smartphone. Live online broadcast of matches, live scores, livescore, photos, schedules, news and information.
Sport.pl LIVE includes:
- Hundreds of live sports relationships per month;
- Instant access to all the information from Sport.pl;
- Notifications of important events;
- Full schedule of events with the ability to set reminders;
- Live scores, livescore.
Sport.pl LIVE broadcasts informations of:
- Football (T-mobile Ekstraklasa, UEFA Champions League, Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Robert Lewandowski, the Polish national team)
- F1 and rallying (Alonso, Vettel, Kubica, Malysz, Dakar Rally)
- Tennis (Radwanska, Janowicz, Kubot, Australian Open)
- Basketball (Gortat, NBA, Lakers)
- Volleyball (Wlazły, Kurek, Skra Belchatow, Zaks)
- Speedway (Extraliga, Gollob)
- Ski Jumping (Stoch, Żyła, Four Hills Tournament, Zakopane, Wisła)
- Cross-country skiing (Kowalczyk, Johaug. Bjoergen, World Cup)
- Boxing (Adamek, Wach, Klitschko)
This app is for you and we look forward to your opinion and comments
Football (Soccer), Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Formula live timing, Cricket, Baseball, Rugby, American Football, Handball, Volleyball, Waterpolo, Futsal, Aussie Rules, Snooker, Darts, Badminton.
NEW SPORT: Formula - open practices, qualification and race live timing in season 2015
"SofaScore Live Sports Scores" app is now optimized for Android Wear smartwatches.
Here is SPORTS RULES APP which will guide you on all the rules and regulations of some of the major Indoor and Outdoor Sports. Some of the Sports Rules for Indoor Games which are included in the App are Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Snooker, Cards (Rummy) and outdoor games include Football, Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, and Basket Ball.
Let the app help you to concentrate on your game and get better with every frame!
- Beautiful and simple UI
- Track your matches with up to four players
- View your statistics and compare them with your friends
- Free Mode - play for fun as long as you want
- Frame Mode - set up competitive matches with a fixed number of frames
Why do we need which permission?
- Access network state and Internet access: to display some ads
If you have suggestions or discover any bugs please don't hesitate to contact us, either using the contact-form on www.foschwi.de or via Google Play.
We are also planning to release a Pro-Version of SnookerBuddy at a low cost. This will not just be ad-free, but will also contain following features:
- Save your match to continue it later
- Synchronization between devices
- Graphs to illustrate your statistics
SPOX ist die erste Sport-App mit Kommentaren. Diskutiere mit der mySPOX-Community über Transfers, News und Interviews zu Fußball, Formel 1, NFL, NBA, etc.
Mit der App hast Du immer die aktuellen Geschehnisse aus Bundesliga, Champions League, Europa League, Premier League, EM, WM und aller weiteren wichtigen Ligen immer im Blick. Neueste News aus allen Sportarten findet Ihr nicht nur auf der rund um die Uhr betreuten Startseite, sondern auch im Menüpunkt "News". Einfach Sportart wählen und bequem durch die Artikel swipen!
Diashows und Videos können bequem im Vollbildmodus genutzt werden. Über das Menü sind sie immer leicht zu finden - egal wo in der App Du bist.
Weitere Features sind geplant. Wir freuen uns über Feedback an email@example.com und positive Bewertungen im Market.
Viel Spaß mit der SPOX-App!