Your phone acts as a WiFi access point, and you can then share easily your 3G/4G internet access to any other WiFi device.
THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION, YOU MUST MANUALLY ADD THE WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN.
The widget is able to restore the previous WiFi state when you stop sharing your 3G/4G connection.
The widget can be configured to stop automatically the connection sharing.
Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!
ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
1) Install this application on your Android phone!
2) Install the Tether software on your PC. If your PC currently has an internet connection, you can download it here:
If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!
Windows users will also need to install the USB/ADB driver for their phone. Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!
That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!
If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact email@example.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!
Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!
Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.
Need a direct link to the Windows Drivers?
Applications that may interfere or cause installation issues with Tether on Windows:
Applications that may interfere with Tether on Mac:
Questions? Comments? Support? Just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
Improve your mobile experience by easily converting your phone into a WiFi hotspot.
This widget was designed with user experience in mind, therefore design, simplicity and speed is the aim.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
NOTE: You will need to configure the phone's hotspot setting before using this widget, if you haven't done so already.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE HOTSPOT:
(Android Jelly Bean): Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Setup Wi-Fi hotspot
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
This widget will not work on some HTC handsets because HTC have implemented their hotspot API's slightly different to default android.
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above (other than HTC), then please give us a chance to fix the issue by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
EasyWpa decrypt the default WPA by the routers MAC-Adresse.
Special feature is the 'Wifi Auto Scan', decrypting and checking all available Access Point automatically.
Successful decrypted Keys can by stored in a integrated database.
Simple way to check vulnerability of your own Wifi-Access Point.
Please send Feedback to improve EasyWPA:
Model tested: Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab.
** This application is a just ONLY shortcut menu. If your device DOES NOT SUPPORT Mobile AP (Wi-Fi hotspot) and USB tethering, the menu DOES NOT WORK.
** SC-02B, SC-01C: Mobile AP and USB tethering is disabled by default.
** Please use tethering function at your own risk.
Use it to get Internet connection on Windows, Mac, another Android phone or tablet, Ubuntu, Wii, xBox live, PS3 and a lot more, everywhere. One of our users use it in the woods and dance with xBox live! What a wonderful portable party!
You can customize your personal hotspot name and set the password to enhance security.
Perhaps the world's lightest, cleanest and fastest app for launching WiFi hotspot. We have reduced the app size to almost nothing.
It does NOT require root access.
How to use it? Just click the application to start tethering. That's all.
Important: If this works on your unrooted device, please don't accept system updates, otherwise there is a risk that this application will be banned and will not be compatible with your new system any more. The only solution then should be to root your beloved phone.
Please read carefully before commenting. What this application does is exactly the same as what can be manually done as described here on the official Google help page:
This application works just as a quick WiFi hotspot launcher.
Its purpose is to avoid and replace the standard manual configuration, which requires at least 5 clicks everytime you need to start WiFi tethering, which might also ask you to enter some text to configure the WiFi hotspot.
If you use this application, you only need one click without entering anything, unless for the first time you might want to change the WiFi hotspot name and set your password for a secured connection.
We have tested it mainly with European carriers. It works on most devices with Android 2.2 or higher.
We cannot garantee that your external device will finally get Internet connection from your phone, because it is really carrier or device specific. Please do not give it a bad rate if it doesn't work. Thanks:)
If you are unable to open an Internet connection, there are several possible reasons:
1. Your operator doesn't support WiFi tethering and blocks it on purpose.
2. Your phone's 3G connection is too weak.
3. Your system ROM had been modified by the manufacturer
4. You don't have a data plan on your SIM card
There is a special and rare case for some phones. Sometimes even though it seems that the Internet does not work at all, in my case, I added "https://" before all "www" and it works:)
For example: https://www.google.com/
For Android developers, this application is also an open source project for educational uses. For source code and tutorials to make WiFi ad-hoc P2P applications, visit our blog at http://www.diyphonegadgets.com or download our blog application:
- NO ADVERTISING '
- OPTION COPY PASSWORD
- REVOLUTIONISED THE MENU '"SHOW PASSWORD"
Try if your wireless network is secure or not!
thanks to this app and thanks to the algorithm of wps default (zaochensung) SOME of routers, you can receive the WPA WPA2 WEP set to the router.
The app needs permission superuser (root), otherwise it displays only the default WPS.
- Added default pin of many routers
APPLICATION USE ONLY WITH ROUTER PROPERTY FOR ITS NOT GOING AGAINST THE LAW.
Before giving negative feedback, read the description. Not all routers are compatible
It is obvious that if you are already connected to your line, the program will return to the password of the router
although it is not compatible.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT, CONTACT ME ON TWITTERAle_wps_tester
And myself QUESTIONS WITH hashtag #wpstestersupport
1. This is Widget, not App, if you install it, you should go to Launcher(press Home), Menu->Add->Widget. Android Market OPEN button won't work.
2. Some devices does not support TETHERING. This mean that there's no way to have my widget working. Please read tutorial before installing.
3. Some devices require password. Please follow this link:
http://wp.me/p4cabV-k it might help.
4. Again, this is Widget which helps use Tethering, not featuring your phone with it.
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.