Will not work in landscape mode Will not work in landscape mode
Doesn't work in landscape
Doesn't work well in landscape position In landscape position roll measurement doesn't calibrate (indicates 90° when you touch calibrate button). The pitch and roll sensor doesn't alternate, so the measurements doesn't corresponding to the real situation. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8").
Another Inclinometer with Bad Algorithms Edit V1.2 Rating revised from 1 to 2 Stars. Will not calibrate to 0 when lying flat, stays at 1. The pitch values are still up to 3 degrees off based on the calibration position. The GPS runs continuously, vs periodic checks, drains the battery extremely fast. Keep fixing the algorithms. I will revise the review again when the app performs correctly. The app is atleast usable at this point, though not accurate.
Nice and simple
- Added map preview of track
- Fixed Lolipop problems
- increased the frequency of GPS recording
- Full version for everyone :)
- Removed inapps
- Fixed GPS recording for latest Android versions
- Fixed little bug
- Added GPX share (track list -> choose the track -> share) (export to gpx if needed)
- GPX contains pitch and roll for every track point
- ads are turned off in Full version