Doesn't work in landscape
Doesn't work well in landscape position In landscape position roll measurement doesn't calibrate (indicates 90° when you touch calibrate button). The pitch and roll sensor doesn't alternate, so the measurements doesn't corresponding to the real situation. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8").
Another Inclinometer with Bad Algorithms Edit V1.2 Rating revised from 1 to 2 Stars. Will not calibrate to 0 when lying flat, stays at 1. The pitch values are still up to 3 degrees off based on the calibration position. The GPS runs continuously, vs periodic checks, drains the battery extremely fast. Keep fixing the algorithms. I will revise the review again when the app performs correctly. The app is atleast usable at this point, though not accurate.
Nice and simple
Dirtbike Simple yet marvelous to use.
- Added map preview of track
- Fixed Lolipop problems
- increased the frequency of GPS recording
- Full version for everyone :)
- Removed inapps
- Fixed GPS recording for latest Android versions
- Fixed little bug
- Added GPX share (track list -> choose the track -> share) (export to gpx if needed)
- GPX contains pitch and roll for every track point
- ads are turned off in Full version