Accurate, simple, and easy! Very user friendly. I don't need to go through a bunch of junk to get this set up and going while on a group trail run. (Slowpokes get made fun of). But like others have stated, the ROLL AXIS is backwards.
Two issues and suggestions Very clear user interface. Seems to work accurately. Roll icon rolls the wrong way round. Landscape only works if the app is killed, and then started WHILE the device already is in landscape position. Other recommendations: A sound for the warning level as well (not just the alarm level); more sounds to choose from; volume adjustable for both sounds individually; red background rapidly flickering during alarm. Could become a GREAT app.
Awesome Simple and easy. A full screen mode with just the two guages, and the ability to change warning sound would be the only things that could make this better
Will not work in landscape mode Will not work in landscape mode
Best one for Getac Z710 This is by far the best one to use with a Getac Z710 in landscape mode. Sensors are correct and responsive!
Doesn't work in landscape
- Added map preview of track
- Fixed Lolipop problems
- increased the frequency of GPS recording
- Full version for everyone :)
- Removed inapps
- Fixed GPS recording for latest Android versions
- Fixed little bug
- Added GPX share (track list -> choose the track -> share) (export to gpx if needed)
- GPX contains pitch and roll for every track point
- ads are turned off in Full version