* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
- Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
Walk in the footsteps of the Multiverse's greatest hunter. Featuring additional campaign levels, challenges, and new cards to collect, you take on the role of Garruk and hunt your prey across the planes!
-Explore the fan-favorite plane of Alara to unlock powerful new cards -Take on the role of Garruk and use his evolving deck to hunt your prey -Win Battle Boosters through Multiplayer to expand your card collection
Early Bird Bonus: Players who purchased the Complete Bundle, Card Collection Bundle, or any Premium Boosters for Magic 2015 prior to 11/5/2014 automatically get the Garruk’s Revenge expansion campaign added to their account as a bonus! Simply update Magic 2015 to the latest version, start the game, and the expansion campaign will be there waiting for you!
Experience the world's best strategy game with Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers!
Hunt bigger game in this all new adventure. Command powerful creatures and wield devastating spells to defeat your opponents in the most exciting Magic yet!
•Detailed tutorial makes it easy to start playing
•The quickest way to learn the world's best strategy trading card game
BATTLE ACROSS THE PLANES:
•Sharpen your skills as you fight your way across the Multiverse
•Face ever-more challenging opponents
•Come face-to-face with legendary Planeswalkers on Innistrad, Theros, Ravnica, and more.
BUILD YOUR DECK:
•Craft your ultimate deck from hundreds of cards
•Open Booster packs to grow your collection and become more powerful
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS:
•Enter multi-player mode to test your deck
•Pit your skills against random opponents or your friends
*Premium Boosters purchased individually or in bundles can be opened once you’ve completed the Innistrad Chapter.
The perfect app for any draft or sealed deck fan, players can pick the Magic the Gathering expansion they would like to practice with, then launch into an event against seven other A.I. opponents. Open powerful cards from sets like Scars of Mirrodin and easily sort the contents by color, type and rarity. Then pick the best card for your deck and pass the rest to your opponent, working to build the most powerful deck at the table.
Making the right draft pick is never easy, but for the first time ever you're not alone. Marlon Egolf, DraftMagic.com columnist and Grand Prix Boston 2009 Champion, provides a full strategy analysis for each Magic card contained within the app. Guest writers include Timothy Landale, Grand Prix Kansas City 2008 Champion and Darwin Kastle, Magic Pro Tour Hall of Famer. Improve your strategy skills with the help of these card ratings, which give a detailed look into the power level of each card. Their expert ratings are also used to tune the A.I. opponents, making Decked Drafter the closest experience to actually drafting with the pros, and an incredible strategy resource.
After the draft is finished, build your deck using the simple interface, swapping cards around with a simple touch. Once the deck is built, test it in the draw simulator, email the list to your friends, or print out the decklist and assemble the deck with your own collection! Or access the handy card ratings and strategy tips at any time, making Decked Drafter the perfect pocket guide for your next draft event.
Whether you're a seasoned drafter looking to refine your skills, or a Magic noob just learning how to play, this is the app for you! Learn from the pros by practicing with Decked Drafter, and you will be sure to dominate your next draft!
- The only Magic the Gathering draft simulator available for the Android
- Practice drafting against skilled virtual opponents, learning which cards to pick and why
- Access ratings and strategy tips for every card on-the-fly
Improve your draft and sealed deck skills!
Drafting and Sealed Deck
- Open virtual packs from actual Magic the Gathering expansions
- Sort the contents of each pack by color, type or rarity
- Easily pick and pass cards using the simple interface
- Stop the action at any time to examine your picks, or sneak a peek at your opponent's
- Having trouble? Check Marlon's strategy tips; or press the Suggest button!
- Add and remove cards from your deck with a simple touch
- Easily sort draft picks by type, cost, color or name
- Test draw from your deck to see how it performs
- Email your decklist to your friends, or print it out and play in real life!
- .Dec support lets you easily import your decklist to Decked Builder, Magic Online or Apprentice
New to drafting? Learn the rules with the included guide!
Notes: Comes complete with free access to the entire Scars of Mirrodin Block (Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged and New Phyrexia) as well as Magic 2012. We try to target about 100 words of writeup for each card on average, which results in about 60,000+ words of strategy tips for just Scars of Mirrodin Block alone.
Additional expansions (Magic 2013, Innistrad Block) are available which improves the Decked Drafter A.I. so it can draft with this new set of cards, and of course, features full analysis and strategy tips for every card in the set.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS, and is now available for Android devices! Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
***For an ad-free version of Ascension, any purchase made in the game will remove ads. This includes all expansions and the Promo Packs.***
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure
* Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
* Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
* Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
* An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
* Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
* Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
* Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
** Blackrock Depths—This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
** Molten Core—Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
** Blackrock Spire—Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
** Blackwing Lair—Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
** The Hidden Laboratory—The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Not only can you keep track of all your important stats during your game but see in real time the progression of the game via generated graphs.
Improve your game and tactics the smart way, by gathering info on your opponents and counteracting their plans.
- Supports up to 8 players.
- Keeps track of players Health, Mana and Poison counters.
- Support for different Mana types.
- Graph generation to monitor players progress.
- Average stats, compare current game progress against past games.
- Player stats, insights into the tactics of players as a result of their choices.
- Average turn and game time.
- Monitor past game results.
Have you ever played a 3-hour Commander game, only to see your battery drain at 30% by the end?
Have you ever had to charge your phone every two rounds during a tournament?
If so, your concerns have been answered!
POWER SAVING FEATURES:
- Black background saves a large amount of battery on AMOLED screens, the most popular make of screens available in today's market.
- Power reduction to screen during periods of inactivity.
- Simple and concise layout (without sacrificing functionality!).
- 2, 3 and 4 player mode.
- Default Life Settings
- Custom player naming.
- Full Commander/EDH damage functionality by tapping on the life total for that player.
Please direct any questions or requests to the Developer email address! It's my goal to make the ultimate Magic: The Gathering life counter, and I can only do that with your input!
-- Fixed a bug that reset the game when the user's screen became locked.
Struggle for control by moving your unit cards on the game board! Win by capturing your opponent’s stronghold or collecting 60 Domination Points, earned by controlling key locations on the battleground and from different special abilities. Choose from the pre-constructed decks, or design and customize your own deck with the Deck Editor. Compete against AI or with other players in online multiplayer matches, collect rare cards, combine different cabals, and feast your eyes on the beautiful hand-painted artwork!
The world features a rich, immersive lore, drawing heavily from various real mystical and esoteric traditions. Set in Europe, the game will take you into the more shadowy recesses of the 2nd World War. A power struggle rages between cabals—secret, eldritch societies—committed to exploiting forbidden magic to their own ends. The fate of humankind hangs upon the war!
What part will you play in these dark times?
- A unique combination of card game, board game, and strategy mechanics
- Beautiful, hand-painted cards
- Build your deck from a huge catalogue and create powerful combos
- Whose side are you on?—factions and heroes have different characteristics to suit your style: the Danann Covenant, Bearclaw Brotherhood, Vril Society, Order of Zahir, Dragon Enclave, and the Eye of Osiris
- Battle other players online or hone your skills against the AI!
- Invite your friends to gain extra goodies! Challenge them using our easy matchmaking
- Rule the global Leaderboard and attend exciting tournaments
PLEASE NOTE: Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards is officially licensed with Kyy Games, and is published and distributed officially by Aurum Apps.
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
-Focused on competitive Magic Rules
-Excludede forbidden elements in competitons like virtual dices.
-A moder interface for modern Magic players.
-Rounds and Games Counter
-¡45min rounds competitive counter!
¡Used in the most important Magic the Gathering Grand Prixes!
Seasonal Award Season
Planeswalker Points Grand Prix Byes
Grand Prix Milan
Grand Prix Washington D.C.
Grand Prix Dallas/Fort Worth
Grand Prix Shizuoka
Grand Prix Prague
Grand Prix Sacramento
Grand Prix Vancouver BC
Grand Prix Kuala Lumpur
Super Sunday Series Finals
Grand Prix Paris
Grand Prix México City
Pro Tour Born of the Gods in Valencia
Grand Prix Barcelona
Grand Prix Melbourne
Grand Prix Richmond
Grand Prix Montréal
Grand Prix Buenos Aires
Grand Prix Cincinnati
Grand Prix Vienna
Magic Online Championship
Grand Prix Beijing
Grand Prix Phoenix
Grand Prix Philadelphia
Grand Prix Nagoya
Grand Prix Minneapolis
Grand Prix Warsaw
Pro Tour Journey Into Nyx in Atlanta
Grand Prix Atlanta
Grand Prix Manchester
Grand Prix São Paulo
Grand Prix Moscow
Grand Prix Chicago
Grand Prix Washington D.C.
Grand Prix Milan
Grand Prix Boston-Worcester
Grand Prix Taipei
Pro Tour Magic 2015 in Portland
Grand Prix Portland
Grand Prix Utrecht
Grand Prix Sydney
Grand Prix Kōbe
Grand Prix Salt Lake City
Grand Prix Orlando
Grand Prix Shanghai
Pro Tour "Huey" in Honolulu
Grand Prix Los Angeles
Grand Prix Stockholm
Grand Prix Nashville
Grand Prix Santiago
Grand Prix New Jersey
Grand Prix Madrid
Grand Prix Ottawa
Grand Prix Strasbourg
Grand Prix San Antonio
World Magic Cup
Search Feature Requires Internet or Service.
MTG Finder is the search utility of MTG Doctor if you like this and would like a good deck building app check out MTG Doctor.
This app allows you to search for Magic: The Gathering cards and easily find out MTG card prices. Prices are provided by TCGPlayer.com.
On long click of the card you can easily access the gatherer and find the latest rulings and ratings on the cards.
Test out the searching utility before getting the actual app or just get the searching if that is all you need.
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
It’s Time to Duel! Enjoy thrilling duels against players from around the world and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps to build a winning Deck to smite your foes. Limitless play offline or online and unique weekly challenges makes Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL GENERATION the perfect free-to-play Trading Card Game for all players.
ANYONE CAN PLAY: From new Duelists to experienced players, DUEL GENERATION is a game that anyone can pick up and play. A Tutorial is included to assist new players as well as a campaign mode that lets players focus on easier opponents until they’re ready to take on greater challengers!
THOUSANDS OF CARDS: Over 6,000 cards will be available to collect, from Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Bujins, with even more to be released in the future!
WEEKLY CHALLENGES: Each week the game features the opportunity to battle a fresh lineup of progressively more difficult opponents for new cards that can be added to your decks.
OFFLINE & ONLINE PLAY: All game modes feature unlimited free play – perfect for honing your skills!
DUEL GENERATION is the most complete free-to-play card game experience on mobile. Whether you are a beginning Trading Card Game player or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI
©2011 NAS ・ TV TOKYO
Nice graphics and music catches the youngest attention, and the simple rules of the game makes no one should have problems with it.
The game has a ranking with localization and allows for cities competition :)
I would like to improve this game and next my productions, so please do not hesitate to comment.
Tap left side of the screen to jump, and right to punch. Works great with tablets. Have fun! :)
*Please note* It works well on at least 1Ghz CPU. At slower devices it's unplayable. Sorry for this :(
- single and two players modes
- customizable game parameters and skins
- works great on tablets (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- nice graphics and sounds ;)
- developer wants to please you ;) Please make your requests in comments on new features. I will try to do my best!