* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
- Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
Walk in the footsteps of the Multiverse's greatest hunter. Featuring additional campaign levels, challenges, and new cards to collect, you take on the role of Garruk and hunt your prey across the planes!
-Explore the fan-favorite plane of Alara to unlock powerful new cards -Take on the role of Garruk and use his evolving deck to hunt your prey -Win Battle Boosters through Multiplayer to expand your card collection
Early Bird Bonus: Players who purchased the Complete Bundle, Card Collection Bundle, or any Premium Boosters for Magic 2015 prior to 11/5/2014 automatically get the Garruk’s Revenge expansion campaign added to their account as a bonus! Simply update Magic 2015 to the latest version, start the game, and the expansion campaign will be there waiting for you!
Experience the world's best strategy game with Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers!
Hunt bigger game in this all new adventure. Command powerful creatures and wield devastating spells to defeat your opponents in the most exciting Magic yet!
•Detailed tutorial makes it easy to start playing
•The quickest way to learn the world's best strategy trading card game
BATTLE ACROSS THE PLANES:
•Sharpen your skills as you fight your way across the Multiverse
•Face ever-more challenging opponents
•Come face-to-face with legendary Planeswalkers on Innistrad, Theros, Ravnica, and more.
BUILD YOUR DECK:
•Craft your ultimate deck from hundreds of cards
•Open Booster packs to grow your collection and become more powerful
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS:
•Enter multi-player mode to test your deck
•Pit your skills against random opponents or your friends
*Premium Boosters purchased individually or in bundles can be opened once you’ve completed the Innistrad Chapter.
This is for the Community - HAVE FUN!
Fast card search:
- always up to date, background autoupdate
- fast search with alternative language selection
- detailed card information, all mtg sets, all images, rules to single cards, card legalities
- live mkm prices (magiccardmarket.eu) requests (current, trend, foil prices)
- add cards to my decks or list with one click
- random card requests
- Mtg power search: extended search engine with huge filter possibilities
- Mtg rule search: textual search in all mtg rules
my mtg deck lists_
- easy to use and deck management
- categorize your decks (e.g. commander, standard, modern, casual)
- sort decks by date, name or decktype
- fast card search in all decks
- import decklists from .dec or .txt files or by easy text copy-paste and auto-analyse text to decklist.
- mighty deck editor for all your mtg deck conserns
- fast search for any card in deck
- visual deck analysis with mana, color and type distribution
- many sort and group functions (e.g. card types, mana costs, card tags, colors)
- different views on decks by listview, compact view or grid image view
- manage deck main- and sideboard
- export deck in different formats and share it with any application that can handle text, html or .dec files (e.g. add to dropbox, send by whats app)
- add custom tags to your deck cards
- generate start hand from deck
my card lists:
- manage all your card lists.
- fast search in all your lists for a card
- share lists or part of lists with the world
- predefined list types "collection", "checklist" and "cube" with special handling according to list type
- import lists from any supported type
- add cards from your lists to your decks in no time
- you got a fancy idea for your personal mtg card? No problem - use the integratated card editor and design whatever you feel like!
- share your designs with your friends by easy image export
- let your imagination run wild!
Mtg draft Engine:
- imporve your draft skills with this mighty mobile draft engine.
- choose from any draftable mtg set available
- create your own draft pools (e.g block draft)
- show draft pick info from live server data to support and improve your draft pick decissions!
- show my draft deck any time by switching to draft deck view
- sort draft deck by average pick number
- test your draft deck at Mtg battlefield!
- open booster from any mtg set
- create your own sealed card pools and create a sealed deck
- get quick card infos for all cards in your pool
- improve your skills in sealed draft!
- test your decks in this mobile Mtg game emulator
- choose two decks from your deck list and start a quick game
- simulation of all mtg game zones (library, hand, battlefield, graveyard, exil, stack)
- simulation of all round steps
- play, attack, block, cast spells, manipulate library, track life, create tokens or counters, manipulate card data, tap or untap cards
- manage your personal play round and add favorite players, track game duels or whole tournaments
- tournament editor with many options (swiss, random rounds, each against all, round timer, tournament type and much more)
. lifetracker for tracking your games
- get statistics of all your games, tournaments for all your favorite players and share results as images with your friends
The perfect app for any draft or sealed deck fan, players can pick the Magic the Gathering expansion they would like to practice with, then launch into an event against seven other A.I. opponents. Open powerful cards from sets like Scars of Mirrodin and easily sort the contents by color, type and rarity. Then pick the best card for your deck and pass the rest to your opponent, working to build the most powerful deck at the table.
Making the right draft pick is never easy, but for the first time ever you're not alone. Marlon Egolf, DraftMagic.com columnist and Grand Prix Boston 2009 Champion, provides a full strategy analysis for each Magic card contained within the app. Guest writers include Timothy Landale, Grand Prix Kansas City 2008 Champion and Darwin Kastle, Magic Pro Tour Hall of Famer. Improve your strategy skills with the help of these card ratings, which give a detailed look into the power level of each card. Their expert ratings are also used to tune the A.I. opponents, making Decked Drafter the closest experience to actually drafting with the pros, and an incredible strategy resource.
After the draft is finished, build your deck using the simple interface, swapping cards around with a simple touch. Once the deck is built, test it in the draw simulator, email the list to your friends, or print out the decklist and assemble the deck with your own collection! Or access the handy card ratings and strategy tips at any time, making Decked Drafter the perfect pocket guide for your next draft event.
Whether you're a seasoned drafter looking to refine your skills, or a Magic noob just learning how to play, this is the app for you! Learn from the pros by practicing with Decked Drafter, and you will be sure to dominate your next draft!
- The only Magic the Gathering draft simulator available for the Android
- Practice drafting against skilled virtual opponents, learning which cards to pick and why
- Access ratings and strategy tips for every card on-the-fly
Improve your draft and sealed deck skills!
Drafting and Sealed Deck
- Open virtual packs from actual Magic the Gathering expansions
- Sort the contents of each pack by color, type or rarity
- Easily pick and pass cards using the simple interface
- Stop the action at any time to examine your picks, or sneak a peek at your opponent's
- Having trouble? Check Marlon's strategy tips; or press the Suggest button!
- Add and remove cards from your deck with a simple touch
- Easily sort draft picks by type, cost, color or name
- Test draw from your deck to see how it performs
- Email your decklist to your friends, or print it out and play in real life!
- .Dec support lets you easily import your decklist to Decked Builder, Magic Online or Apprentice
New to drafting? Learn the rules with the included guide!
Notes: Comes complete with free access to the entire Scars of Mirrodin Block (Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged and New Phyrexia) as well as Magic 2012. We try to target about 100 words of writeup for each card on average, which results in about 60,000+ words of strategy tips for just Scars of Mirrodin Block alone.
Additional expansions (Magic 2013, Innistrad Block) are available which improves the Decked Drafter A.I. so it can draft with this new set of cards, and of course, features full analysis and strategy tips for every card in the set.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS, and is now available for Android devices! Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
***For an ad-free version of Ascension, any purchase made in the game will remove ads. This includes all expansions and the Promo Packs.***
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
Search Feature Requires Internet or Service.
MTG Finder is the search utility of MTG Doctor if you like this and would like a good deck building app check out MTG Doctor.
This app allows you to search for Magic: The Gathering cards and easily find out MTG card prices. Prices are provided by TCGPlayer.com.
On long click of the card you can easily access the gatherer and find the latest rulings and ratings on the cards.
Test out the searching utility before getting the actual app or just get the searching if that is all you need.
Have you ever played a 3-hour Commander game, only to see your battery drain at 30% by the end?
Have you ever had to charge your phone every two rounds during a tournament?
If so, your concerns have been answered!
POWER SAVING FEATURES:
- Black background saves a large amount of battery on AMOLED screens, the most popular make of screens available in today's market.
- Power reduction to screen during periods of inactivity.
- Simple and concise layout (without sacrificing functionality!).
- 2, 3 and 4 player mode.
- Default Life Settings
- Custom player naming.
- Full Commander/EDH damage functionality by tapping on the life total for that player.
Please direct any questions or requests to the Developer email address! It's my goal to make the ultimate Magic: The Gathering life counter, and I can only do that with your input!
-- Fixed a bug that reset the game when the user's screen became locked.
Not only can you keep track of all your important stats during your game but see in real time the progression of the game via generated graphs.
Improve your game and tactics the smart way, by gathering info on your opponents and counteracting their plans.
- Supports up to 8 players.
- Keeps track of players Health, Mana and Poison counters.
- Support for different Mana types.
- Graph generation to monitor players progress.
- Average stats, compare current game progress against past games.
- Player stats, insights into the tactics of players as a result of their choices.
- Average turn and game time.
- Monitor past game results.
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
It’s Time to Duel! Enjoy thrilling duels against players from around the world and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps to build a winning Deck to smite your foes. Limitless play offline or online and unique weekly challenges makes Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL GENERATION the perfect free-to-play Trading Card Game for all players.
ANYONE CAN PLAY: From new Duelists to experienced players, DUEL GENERATION is a game that anyone can pick up and play. A Tutorial is included to assist new players as well as a campaign mode that lets players focus on easier opponents until they’re ready to take on greater challengers!
THOUSANDS OF CARDS: Over 6,000 cards will be available to collect, from Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Bujins, with even more to be released in the future!
WEEKLY CHALLENGES: Each week the game features the opportunity to battle a fresh lineup of progressively more difficult opponents for new cards that can be added to your decks.
OFFLINE & ONLINE PLAY: All game modes feature unlimited free play – perfect for honing your skills!
DUEL GENERATION is the most complete free-to-play card game experience on mobile. Whether you are a beginning Trading Card Game player or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI
©2011 NAS ・ TV TOKYO
The original adventure to solve the mystery of the world begins now.
==== Game Features ====
# The Gorgeous Anime Style Cards
Collect more than 500 types of illustrations.
# Card Level Up
Battle with enemies and level up your cards.
Cards above RARE change looks in 3 steps according to the levels.
# Lesson Time
Take lessons and develop your status.
Magic, Production and various Event lessons are waiting for you.
# Exploration System
You don’t have much time to play? Just send your card to the exploration.
The events come to the Feed even when you aren’t playing the game.
# Intriguing Story
You are the freshman awakes at the Magic School in the Parallel Universe.
Puzzle out the mystery of the world and save the girls.
# Craft System
Collect materials in lessons and explorations.
Craft new items to level up your cards’ skills and summon new cards.
# Customer Support
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mslussid
- Support E-mail : email@example.com
- You need the Internet (through Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE etc.) connectivity to play this game.
Copyright ⓒ Singta Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Clearing option for resetting the game
- Health & poison counters for up to 5 players
- The chance to choose between Commander/EDH and normal format
- Option for changing the background wallpaper
- Some sound assets and option for turning them on/off, for that extra bit of salt in the wounds
Function: (forgive my bad English, not my first language)
The layout is as such because I saw one similar to this on the Windows marketplace a while back and this is (in my mind) the most useful
way to for the health totals to be. This way everyone can sit around a table and still clearly see everyone's totals and access their own
without the need to move the phone/android-device.
Opening the menu: Click and hold your finger on the background wallpaper.
Adding/subtracting health: Tapping the button that has your health total will reduce it by one. A long click of the button will set your health total
to zero. Tapping the "+1"-button will add one to your health total.
Adding/subtracting players: Pressing the volume button up adds players to the game, and pressing it down removes them.
The number of players can be anywhere between two and five.
Clearing the life/poison counts: Clear. Resets all the life and poison totals to their default values, depending on
the mode that has been set. (Normal/Commander)
Changing the background: Background. When pressed it opens your phones photo gallery. Any photo can be chosen to be the
background of the counter.
Choosing Health & Poison: Health/Poison. Pressing this button toggles between the health and poison counters. When toggled to poison, count starts at 0. If the game is on normal mode, -10 poison counters destitutes as a loss. If the game is on Commander mode, -15 poison counters are needed for a loss.
When toggled to health, count starts at 20 if in normal mode and 40 in commander mode. Can also be toggled by double tapping the background wallpaper.
Choosing between Normal and Commander: Normal/Commander. Toggling commander changes the life totals of all players to 40 and the poison counters
needed for a loss to -15. Toggling normal sets the life totals to 20 and now -10 poison counters are needed for a loss.
Sound on/off: Toggle sound. As a default the sound is disabled. Sound is played when ever the counter interprets that a player has lost the game. There are couple of choices (the one that's played is determined randomly) for the "player lost" -sound.
Application uses permission WAKE_LOCK, to keep the screen on.
The sound assets were taken from a website called Soundbible. Thanks from the sounds i used go to fellas by the names of:
Joe Lamb, Yannick Lemieux and Mike Koenig.
Here are links to the sounds:
The default background was created in Gimp 2.8.4 using only the default toolkit. If anyone wants to give me a better background and the rights to use it as the default background,
contact me please.
Tested with: Samsung galaxy S II, HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy Tab .
- single and two players modes
- customizable game parameters and skins
- works great on tablets (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- nice graphics and sounds ;)
- developer wants to please you ;) Please make your requests in comments on new features. I will try to do my best!
Nice graphics and music catches the youngest attention, and the simple rules of the game makes no one should have problems with it.
The game has a ranking with localization and allows for cities competition :)
I would like to improve this game and next my productions, so please do not hesitate to comment.
Tap left side of the screen to jump, and right to punch. Works great with tablets. Have fun! :)
*Please note* It works well on at least 1Ghz CPU. At slower devices it's unplayable. Sorry for this :(