* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
- Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
Walk in the footsteps of the Multiverse's greatest hunter. Featuring additional campaign levels, challenges, and new cards to collect, you take on the role of Garruk and hunt your prey across the planes!
-Explore the fan-favorite plane of Alara to unlock powerful new cards -Take on the role of Garruk and use his evolving deck to hunt your prey -Win Battle Boosters through Multiplayer to expand your card collection
Early Bird Bonus: Players who purchased the Complete Bundle, Card Collection Bundle, or any Premium Boosters for Magic 2015 prior to 11/5/2014 automatically get the Garruk’s Revenge expansion campaign added to their account as a bonus! Simply update Magic 2015 to the latest version, start the game, and the expansion campaign will be there waiting for you!
Experience the world's best strategy game with Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers!
Hunt bigger game in this all new adventure. Command powerful creatures and wield devastating spells to defeat your opponents in the most exciting Magic yet!
•Detailed tutorial makes it easy to start playing
•The quickest way to learn the world's best strategy trading card game
BATTLE ACROSS THE PLANES:
•Sharpen your skills as you fight your way across the Multiverse
•Face ever-more challenging opponents
•Come face-to-face with legendary Planeswalkers on Innistrad, Theros, Ravnica, and more.
BUILD YOUR DECK:
•Craft your ultimate deck from hundreds of cards
•Open Booster packs to grow your collection and become more powerful
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS:
•Enter multi-player mode to test your deck
•Pit your skills against random opponents or your friends
*Premium Boosters purchased individually or in bundles can be opened once you’ve completed the Innistrad Chapter.
The perfect app for any draft or sealed deck fan, players can pick the Magic the Gathering expansion they would like to practice with, then launch into an event against seven other A.I. opponents. Open powerful cards from sets like Scars of Mirrodin and easily sort the contents by color, type and rarity. Then pick the best card for your deck and pass the rest to your opponent, working to build the most powerful deck at the table.
Making the right draft pick is never easy, but for the first time ever you're not alone. Marlon Egolf, DraftMagic.com columnist and Grand Prix Boston 2009 Champion, provides a full strategy analysis for each Magic card contained within the app. Guest writers include Timothy Landale, Grand Prix Kansas City 2008 Champion and Darwin Kastle, Magic Pro Tour Hall of Famer. Improve your strategy skills with the help of these card ratings, which give a detailed look into the power level of each card. Their expert ratings are also used to tune the A.I. opponents, making Decked Drafter the closest experience to actually drafting with the pros, and an incredible strategy resource.
After the draft is finished, build your deck using the simple interface, swapping cards around with a simple touch. Once the deck is built, test it in the draw simulator, email the list to your friends, or print out the decklist and assemble the deck with your own collection! Or access the handy card ratings and strategy tips at any time, making Decked Drafter the perfect pocket guide for your next draft event.
Whether you're a seasoned drafter looking to refine your skills, or a Magic noob just learning how to play, this is the app for you! Learn from the pros by practicing with Decked Drafter, and you will be sure to dominate your next draft!
- The only Magic the Gathering draft simulator available for the Android
- Practice drafting against skilled virtual opponents, learning which cards to pick and why
- Access ratings and strategy tips for every card on-the-fly
Improve your draft and sealed deck skills!
Drafting and Sealed Deck
- Open virtual packs from actual Magic the Gathering expansions
- Sort the contents of each pack by color, type or rarity
- Easily pick and pass cards using the simple interface
- Stop the action at any time to examine your picks, or sneak a peek at your opponent's
- Having trouble? Check Marlon's strategy tips; or press the Suggest button!
- Add and remove cards from your deck with a simple touch
- Easily sort draft picks by type, cost, color or name
- Test draw from your deck to see how it performs
- Email your decklist to your friends, or print it out and play in real life!
- .Dec support lets you easily import your decklist to Decked Builder, Magic Online or Apprentice
New to drafting? Learn the rules with the included guide!
Notes: Comes complete with free access to the entire Scars of Mirrodin Block (Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged and New Phyrexia) as well as Magic 2012. We try to target about 100 words of writeup for each card on average, which results in about 60,000+ words of strategy tips for just Scars of Mirrodin Block alone.
Additional expansions (Magic 2013, Innistrad Block) are available which improves the Decked Drafter A.I. so it can draft with this new set of cards, and of course, features full analysis and strategy tips for every card in the set.
Search Feature Requires Internet or Service.
MTG Finder is the search utility of MTG Doctor if you like this and would like a good deck building app check out MTG Doctor.
This app allows you to search for Magic: The Gathering cards and easily find out MTG card prices. Prices are provided by TCGPlayer.com.
On long click of the card you can easily access the gatherer and find the latest rulings and ratings on the cards.
Test out the searching utility before getting the actual app or just get the searching if that is all you need.
Not only can you keep track of all your important stats during your game but see in real time the progression of the game via generated graphs.
Improve your game and tactics the smart way, by gathering info on your opponents and counteracting their plans.
- Supports up to 8 players.
- Keeps track of players Health, Mana and Poison counters.
- Support for different Mana types.
- Graph generation to monitor players progress.
- Average stats, compare current game progress against past games.
- Player stats, insights into the tactics of players as a result of their choices.
- Average turn and game time.
- Monitor past game results.
Struggle for control by moving your unit cards on the game board! Win by capturing your opponent’s stronghold or collecting 60 Domination Points, earned by controlling key locations on the battleground and from different special abilities. Choose from the pre-constructed decks, or design and customize your own deck with the Deck Editor. Compete against AI or with other players in online multiplayer matches, collect rare cards, combine different cabals, and feast your eyes on the beautiful hand-painted artwork!
The world features a rich, immersive lore, drawing heavily from various real mystical and esoteric traditions. Set in Europe, the game will take you into the more shadowy recesses of the 2nd World War. A power struggle rages between cabals—secret, eldritch societies—committed to exploiting forbidden magic to their own ends. The fate of humankind hangs upon the war!
What part will you play in these dark times?
- A unique combination of card game, board game, and strategy mechanics
- Beautiful, hand-painted cards
- Build your deck from a huge catalogue and create powerful combos
- Whose side are you on?—factions and heroes have different characteristics to suit your style: the Danann Covenant, Bearclaw Brotherhood, Vril Society, Order of Zahir, Dragon Enclave, and the Eye of Osiris
- Battle other players online or hone your skills against the AI!
- Invite your friends to gain extra goodies! Challenge them using our easy matchmaking
- Rule the global Leaderboard and attend exciting tournaments
PLEASE NOTE: Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards is officially licensed with Kyy Games, and is published and distributed officially by Aurum Apps.
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
Overwhelming ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 "Easy to play, definately a daily thing for me and all my friends!"
5/5 "No complaints! This game is simply the best, if you have not tried it, you are missing out!"
5/5 "I will never go back to other games, Deck heroes is where it's at!!"
✔ FREE TO PLAY
✔ Non-Stop Gaming!
Innovative game play, endless battles, and countless tactics are guaranteed to have you hooked!
✔ Worlds at War
Align your army with the four factions - Human, Fae, Mortii, and Neander.
✔ Magnificent Artwork!
Elegant and exquisite designs paired with flamboyant, vibrant colors bring your Hero and Creature cards to life!
✔ Adventure Calls!
Intricately detailed maps, mazes, trials, and more, await those brave wanderers!
✔ Global Action!
Millions of gamers worldwide experience the suspense of a thrilling card adventure!
✔ Adrenaline Pumping Action!
Raids, competitions, and more; this is a player versus player haven!
Relax, lossen up and have fun.
Enjoy the game.
Everything always 100% free.
This is a very simple and powerful life point calculator for card games as Yu-Gi-Oh! (R).
Everything is on one page, so everything is accessible with just one touch. It supports two players and it remembers their names.
It's very easy to use it: just type in the scores and then tap '+' or '-' below the selected player.
Scores get updated instantly and you can go on with your next move.
Most important thing: this application is 100% free!
("Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a registered trademark of Kazuki Takahashi)
- Clearing option for resetting the game
- Health & poison counters for up to 5 players
- The chance to choose between Commander/EDH and normal format
- Option for changing the background wallpaper
- Some sound assets and option for turning them on/off, for that extra bit of salt in the wounds
Function: (forgive my bad English, not my first language)
The layout is as such because I saw one similar to this on the Windows marketplace a while back and this is (in my mind) the most useful
way to for the health totals to be. This way everyone can sit around a table and still clearly see everyone's totals and access their own
without the need to move the phone/android-device.
Opening the menu: Click and hold your finger on the background wallpaper.
Adding/subtracting health: Tapping the button that has your health total will reduce it by one. A long click of the button will set your health total
to zero. Tapping the "+1"-button will add one to your health total.
Adding/subtracting players: Pressing the volume button up adds players to the game, and pressing it down removes them.
The number of players can be anywhere between two and five.
Clearing the life/poison counts: Clear. Resets all the life and poison totals to their default values, depending on
the mode that has been set. (Normal/Commander)
Changing the background: Background. When pressed it opens your phones photo gallery. Any photo can be chosen to be the
background of the counter.
Choosing Health & Poison: Health/Poison. Pressing this button toggles between the health and poison counters. When toggled to poison, count starts at 0. If the game is on normal mode, -10 poison counters destitutes as a loss. If the game is on Commander mode, -15 poison counters are needed for a loss.
When toggled to health, count starts at 20 if in normal mode and 40 in commander mode. Can also be toggled by double tapping the background wallpaper.
Choosing between Normal and Commander: Normal/Commander. Toggling commander changes the life totals of all players to 40 and the poison counters
needed for a loss to -15. Toggling normal sets the life totals to 20 and now -10 poison counters are needed for a loss.
Sound on/off: Toggle sound. As a default the sound is disabled. Sound is played when ever the counter interprets that a player has lost the game. There are couple of choices (the one that's played is determined randomly) for the "player lost" -sound.
Application uses permission WAKE_LOCK, to keep the screen on.
The sound assets were taken from a website called Soundbible. Thanks from the sounds i used go to fellas by the names of:
Joe Lamb, Yannick Lemieux and Mike Koenig.
Here are links to the sounds:
The default background was created in Gimp 2.8.4 using only the default toolkit. If anyone wants to give me a better background and the rights to use it as the default background,
contact me please.
Tested with: Samsung galaxy S II, HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy Tab .
- addictive gameplay inspired by popular solitaire games.
- enchanting graphics set in a fantastical realm
- simple controls
- global leader boards
- atmospheric sound effects
If you've every enjoyed playing a game of solitaire then we trust you will enjoy playing Magic Towers Solitaire!
- single and two players modes
- customizable game parameters and skins
- works great on tablets (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- nice graphics and sounds ;)
- developer wants to please you ;) Please make your requests in comments on new features. I will try to do my best!
Nice graphics and music catches the youngest attention, and the simple rules of the game makes no one should have problems with it.
The game has a ranking with localization and allows for cities competition :)
I would like to improve this game and next my productions, so please do not hesitate to comment.
Tap left side of the screen to jump, and right to punch. Works great with tablets. Have fun! :)
*Please note* It works well on at least 1Ghz CPU. At slower devices it's unplayable. Sorry for this :(