* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
- Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
This awesome MTG App for Android is an absolutely must have tool for pros and beginners alike.
"Up to the second" real time card prices and purchasing made available by TCGPLAYER.com. Search for your perfect card by name, card type, or keywords, find important rulings, LARGE full color images and descriptions and even buy them! Every block, every card right here at your touch on your Android phone.
Get the entire Innistrad block for free when you download. That includes Innistrad, Dark Ascension, and Avacyn Restored. Get all 3 free and then add your favorite sets or add them all! Get it now and crush your opponents, pass and be left in the dust!
Newly updated with convenience changes to help make this app stand apart from the rest.
Updates coming soon with deck wish lists, deck stats, combo lists, pro lists, and snap a photo to find a card.
Newly updated with Card prices and purchasing!
Just touch the $ to refresh the "up to the second" real time card price ( If you see ??? instead of a price you should check your internet connection and try again).
Add the card to your shopping list and when you are ready to check out go to the shopping cart.
All card purchases are direct from TCGPLAYER.com. When ready to check out the shopping cart will take you directly to their site to complete your transaction. Please contact them directly for customer service, questions and/or comments concerning card purchases. SCTech and Gathering the Magic are not responsible for transactions or customer service in this regard. We offer the ability to connect player to distributor with ease.
View cards! View Rulings! View Prices! Search for the perfect card and add it to your shopping list!
Checkout is super easy and in no time you will have that perfect card to complete your deck and stomp your opponents!
You will then toss a coin to decide the outcome of an effect.
Hotel guests will enjoy a six-sided die.
Furthermore, only for a player can insert your tokens and increase their number, up to a maximum of 5 tokens of different types.
By purchasing the PRO version can remove the Banner.
Please contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your suggestions to improve the app.
* +/-10 point increments
* Reset all scores / reset scores to a user defined value
* Player names can be changed (click on it)
* New icon and load screen
Relax, lossen up and have fun.
Enjoy the game.
The definitive Magic The Gathering Dictionary is here! This awesome dictionary comes complete with Glossary, Keywords, and Slang. Every essential definition, term, phrase and the ability to search will make you a Master of the Magic Language. This new “Gathering The Magic” Dictionary App for Android is an absolutely must have tool for pros and beginners alike.
feel free to send feedback and suggestions.
► This is a unofficial magic application .
► Magic the Gathering is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Search Feature Requires Internet or Service.
MTG Finder is the search utility of MTG Doctor if you like this and would like a good deck building app check out MTG Doctor.
This app allows you to search for Magic: The Gathering cards and easily find out MTG card prices. Prices are provided by TCGPlayer.com.
On long click of the card you can easily access the gatherer and find the latest rulings and ratings on the cards.
Test out the searching utility before getting the actual app or just get the searching if that is all you need.
- Clearing option for resetting the game
- Health & poison counters for up to 5 players
- The chance to choose between Commander/EDH and normal format
- Option for changing the background wallpaper
- Some sound assets and option for turning them on/off, for that extra bit of salt in the wounds
Function: (forgive my bad English, not my first language)
The layout is as such because I saw one similar to this on the Windows marketplace a while back and this is (in my mind) the most useful
way to for the health totals to be. This way everyone can sit around a table and still clearly see everyone's totals and access their own
without the need to move the phone/android-device.
Opening the menu: Click and hold your finger on the background wallpaper.
Adding/subtracting health: Tapping the button that has your health total will reduce it by one. A long click of the button will set your health total
to zero. Tapping the "+1"-button will add one to your health total.
Adding/subtracting players: Pressing the volume button up adds players to the game, and pressing it down removes them.
The number of players can be anywhere between two and five.
Clearing the life/poison counts: Clear. Resets all the life and poison totals to their default values, depending on
the mode that has been set. (Normal/Commander)
Changing the background: Background. When pressed it opens your phones photo gallery. Any photo can be chosen to be the
background of the counter.
Choosing Health & Poison: Health/Poison. Pressing this button toggles between the health and poison counters. When toggled to poison, count starts at 0. If the game is on normal mode, -10 poison counters destitutes as a loss. If the game is on Commander mode, -15 poison counters are needed for a loss.
When toggled to health, count starts at 20 if in normal mode and 40 in commander mode. Can also be toggled by double tapping the background wallpaper.
Choosing between Normal and Commander: Normal/Commander. Toggling commander changes the life totals of all players to 40 and the poison counters
needed for a loss to -15. Toggling normal sets the life totals to 20 and now -10 poison counters are needed for a loss.
Sound on/off: Toggle sound. As a default the sound is disabled. Sound is played when ever the counter interprets that a player has lost the game. There are couple of choices (the one that's played is determined randomly) for the "player lost" -sound.
Application uses permission WAKE_LOCK, to keep the screen on.
The sound assets were taken from a website called Soundbible. Thanks from the sounds i used go to fellas by the names of:
Joe Lamb, Yannick Lemieux and Mike Koenig.
The default background was created in Gimp 2.8.4 using only the default toolkit. If anyone wants to give me a better background and the rights to use it as the default background,
contact me please.
Tested with: Samsung galaxy S II, HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy Tab .
Preisträger des nord-amerikanischen Top 10 Mobilegames! Und eine Fangemeinde mit über 3 million Spieler!
Exklusiv für die deutsche Spielewelt optimiert, mit weiterentwickelten Funktionen und Fähigkeiten von Karten. Erlebe die neue deutsche Arcane Magic 2014!
Spiele zusammen mit hunderttausenden Spielern online, sammele legendäre Karten und entfessle ihre ultimative Kraft! Gründe dein eigenen Klan und erobere die Welt von Arcane Magic!
Beweise dich, und werde der Meister der deutschen Zauberwelt!
-Speziell für deutschsprachige Spieler optimiziert, mit eignem deutschen Server！
-Unterschiedlichen Karten- und Runenrassen, ermöglichst äußerst vaiantenreiche Kämpfe mit unzähligen Kombinationen
-Unzählige Karten mit fantastischen Zeichnungen und fesselnde Story
-Direkten PVP Kämpfe gegen anderen Spieler, um der beste Spieler in Arcane Magic zu werden
-Klan vs. Klan Kämpfe, um Ruhm, Schätze und Belohnungen zu ergattern
-Weiterentwicklung von Karten um ihren stärksten Fähigkeiten zu entfesseln.
*****Kommentar von US Spielern*****
-Surprising. Never been into card based games. This is fun, lovely visuals
-Great gameplay! I really love how the game teaches you, simple and to the point! I live the art style and commentary between characters. Overall favorite game out if all 22 of my hame apps!
-This game provides a perfect blend of casual card playing while at the same time adding a unique twist to the way you play. Deserves a 5 star.
-Eine Internet-Verbindung wird benötigt.
-Das Spiel funktioniert am besten auf den folgenden Geräten: iPhone 3GS,4,4S,5,5S,5C, iPod touch 3te 4te 5te Generation.
-iOS 5 und aufwärts
Wir heißen alle neuen Spieler des Arcane Magics willkommen!
☆Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！ ☆
★★★ Features ★★★
✪ Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D and with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happen in front of them.
✪The real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
✪Free-To-Play: Players are able to acquire everything that could be also purchased in game without paying.
✪ Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
✪ Campaign of quests and great rewards waiting for you to challenge.
✪ Ladder system, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily missions, cards enhancing.
✪ Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
✪Join the battle of 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising.
✪ Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
✪ Legendary sound tracks music inspire you while playing.
✪ Amazing game interface and artworks.
(The game supports Chinese)
The perfect app for any draft or sealed deck fan, players can pick the Magic the Gathering expansion they would like to practice with, then launch into an event against seven other A.I. opponents. Open powerful cards from sets like Scars of Mirrodin and easily sort the contents by color, type and rarity. Then pick the best card for your deck and pass the rest to your opponent, working to build the most powerful deck at the table.
Making the right draft pick is never easy, but for the first time ever you're not alone. Marlon Egolf, DraftMagic.com columnist and Grand Prix Boston 2009 Champion, provides a full strategy analysis for each Magic card contained within the app. Guest writers include Timothy Landale, Grand Prix Kansas City 2008 Champion and Darwin Kastle, Magic Pro Tour Hall of Famer. Improve your strategy skills with the help of these card ratings, which give a detailed look into the power level of each card. Their expert ratings are also used to tune the A.I. opponents, making Decked Drafter the closest experience to actually drafting with the pros, and an incredible strategy resource.
After the draft is finished, build your deck using the simple interface, swapping cards around with a simple touch. Once the deck is built, test it in the draw simulator, email the list to your friends, or print out the decklist and assemble the deck with your own collection! Or access the handy card ratings and strategy tips at any time, making Decked Drafter the perfect pocket guide for your next draft event.
Whether you're a seasoned drafter looking to refine your skills, or a Magic noob just learning how to play, this is the app for you! Learn from the pros by practicing with Decked Drafter, and you will be sure to dominate your next draft!
- The only Magic the Gathering draft simulator available for the Android
- Practice drafting against skilled virtual opponents, learning which cards to pick and why
- Access ratings and strategy tips for every card on-the-fly
Improve your draft and sealed deck skills!
Drafting and Sealed Deck
- Open virtual packs from actual Magic the Gathering expansions
- Sort the contents of each pack by color, type or rarity
- Easily pick and pass cards using the simple interface
- Stop the action at any time to examine your picks, or sneak a peek at your opponent's
- Having trouble? Check Marlon's strategy tips; or press the Suggest button!
- Add and remove cards from your deck with a simple touch
- Easily sort draft picks by type, cost, color or name
- Test draw from your deck to see how it performs
- Email your decklist to your friends, or print it out and play in real life!
- .Dec support lets you easily import your decklist to Decked Builder, Magic Online or Apprentice
New to drafting? Learn the rules with the included guide!
Notes: Comes complete with free access to the entire Scars of Mirrodin Block (Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged and New Phyrexia) as well as Magic 2012. We try to target about 100 words of writeup for each card on average, which results in about 60,000+ words of strategy tips for just Scars of Mirrodin Block alone.
Additional expansions (Magic 2013, Innistrad Block) are available which improves the Decked Drafter A.I. so it can draft with this new set of cards, and of course, features full analysis and strategy tips for every card in the set.
More from developer
- single and two players modes
- customizable game parameters and skins
- works great on tablets (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- nice graphics and sounds ;)
- developer wants to please you ;) Please make your requests in comments on new features. I will try to do my best!
Nice graphics and music catches the youngest attention, and the simple rules of the game makes no one should have problems with it.
The game has a ranking with localization and allows for cities competition :)
I would like to improve this game and next my productions, so please do not hesitate to comment.
Tap left side of the screen to jump, and right to punch. Works great with tablets. Have fun! :)
*Please note* It works well on at least 1Ghz CPU. At slower devices it's unplayable. Sorry for this :(