Time Magazine: "One of 10 Best Apps of 2013"
★ Your daily headline news and thousands of articles narrated by REAL people
★ Enjoy a wide selection of articles from various news publishers and topics from Technology to Lifestyle
★ Simple and intuitive design. Ideal for using while on-the-go.
★ Build your own playlist or let Umano create one for you based on your interest or time available.
★ Download capabilities for offline listening.
★ Request any article of your choice for narration.
★ See what your friends are listening to and share articles with friends via Email, Twitter or Facebook. Friends can listen, even if they don't have Umano!
★ Chromecast support allowing you to listen to interesting articles on your Chromecast enabled TV's.
★ Slick car mode designed for a perfect in-car listening experience
★ Read-along mode, ideal for language learning
★ And many more...
This app is perfect for you if you like podcasts, want to catch-up on news on-the-go, listen to audio books or want to practice your English.
Download today and join the Umano community!
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Affinez votre recherche en sélectionnant vos sources d'information parmi les plus grands sites de presses nationales : Le Monde, Le Figaro, 20 minutes, Libération et l'Express.
Découvrez le classement de l’actualité qui fait le buzz sur les dernières 24h, le dernier mois ou la dernière année.
Consultez en un clic l'article qui vous intéresse, sur son site d'origine.
Partagez à votre tour vos articles préférés avec vos amis sur les réseaux sociaux, ou envoyez le lien de l'article par email depuis l'application, pour continuer à faire le buzz.
Rappel des fonctionnalités principales de cette application :
-un top des articles qui buzz sur les réseaux sociaux Facebook et Twitter
-la possibilité de sélectionner vos sources et la période de calcul pour personnaliser votre classement
-la possibilité de proposer une nouvelle source
-la possibilité de partager les articles avec vos amis sur les réseaux sociaux ou par email
-la possibilité de lire l’article en intégralité sur son site d’origine sans quitter l’application
N'hésitez pas à suivre Top Articles sur les réseaux sociaux, à noter et commenter notre application !
Des évolutions sont prévues très prochainement !
Text - Select a text from any apps (e.g. Message, Email, ...) and share it. The text will be read aloud.
URL - While browsing a page you can share the url to Voice Reading. It will parse the main content and read it for you. It was never easier to read a page.
File - Voice Reading also accept text files. Share the path and it will read the file content.
Message: Show notification when new messages arrive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
We hope you enjoy Voice Reading.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, speach, txt, lost my voice, speech loss, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, IVONA, SVOX, Messages
Magazine Reader is a revolutionary app for listening to news articles & updates from your favorite websites. CNN,USA today, BBC news, Engadget, Business Insider... have your pick from our ever growing catalog of news sites and magazines - or request your favorite websites to be added today.
Request your local news site to be added and start listening to it today!
Have the latest news articles read aloud for you using Naturally Sounding "Text to Speech" while driving your car, working out, cooking or even drifting to sleep.
Enjoy this free offering of professional news reader, providing a clear & natural reading voice experience.
A must have App for Audio Books users.
Our unique news reading technology was covered by Wikipedia, AOL & TechCrunch.
- Professional graded "Text To Speech" for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- Use this news reader to listen to latest articles & news updates from leading worldwide web sites.
- User friendly interface. Listening to +900 websites with one "click to play".
- Overcome difficulties of reading small letters from mobile devices
- Auto browsing article after article
- English subtitles (trial)
- Add your own favorite website - and start listening to it!
Premium Features (One time payment for one year. No auto-renew):
- All channel buttons are unlocked
- Article Selection
- Full Bluetooth support for your car
- Unlimited English subtitles support - with different font size
- Additional male narration voice of Paul + Alternating voices ( additional "Text to speech" voice)
- Screen Saver Mode (reduces battery consumption and great for multitasking)
- Control speed & pitch of narration
We want to hear from you!
Have a question? remark? idea? feedback? Contact Pam Cruize, our support engineer, and we will get back to you in less than 24 hours! Our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walkreader is a solution to these problems. A gesture controlled app which allows you to listen to news, articles without even watching your phone screen. Now its easy to stay updated with the current news on your phone. This app enables a user to select articles using finger motion without having a glance on your phone screen, so with ease you can listen. A great app to listen news through RSS feeds, Articles, or type any news URL while you are walking, driving, cooking or doing some work.
* You can move to next article with this gesture controlled app by a single swipe.
* Enable Text-To-Speech (TTS) feature for websites.
* Increase/decrease the speed of speech.
* Easily change the pitch of the speaker.
* You can add your favourite RSS feeds to the list.
* You can play/pause an article easily with one finger movement.
The application operates like standard mobile web browser, however, was enhanced by an innovative mechanism for reading text of articles by using speech synthesis technology. The mechanism reads the content downloaded by the user from Internet. The application has been created for people who frequently move with mobile phone or carry out activities which prevent them from reading Internet news or for whom reading the content of Internet on the phone is difficult due to the small size of the display and navigation difficulties hampered by the small dimensions of the device. Talking Browser gives users free access to information in any situation.
Program is simple and convenient to use. It is used as a typical web browser. Application has options such as entering of internet address, navigation etc. You can also set how the application behaves e.g. you can choose voice (male / female), voice speed, echo, etc. What differentiates this from typical browsers is to use speech synthesis mechanism by which it is possible read the contents of the article currently being viewed. The mechanism starts by clicking on the Read button which starts reading of an entire article. User can also focus on a selected part of the article, by allowing selection a piece of text of the article and then listen to it. Besides these two basic options, our application allows you to change the parameters of synthetic voice generation.
In order to use this application you will need to create an account at http://www.i-talks.com/SignUp page. You can also manage your profile directly from the website.
Currently service supports following mobile platforms: Android, Windows Mobile, Java2ME/Midlet and iPhone. The service offers access to articles from most popular websites in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand etc. The service is available in English. In order to use this application, user has to register the profile on www or by using Register function in mobile phone application.
Generally there are two account types: Basic (free) and Premium (paid monthly subscription). Premium members have access to all service options. Basic members have access to a limited functionality (less Internet news, they have also to listen to audio ads preceding Internet news etc).